ADVERTISEMENT

0.008%

Much of what greed is objecting to comes directly from the GOA. In case he doesn't know what the GOA is let's have a quick lesson.

GAO, often called the "congressional watchdog,” is an independent, non-partisan agency that works for Congress. GAO examines how taxpayer dollars are spent and provides Congress and federal agencies with objective, non-partisan, fact-based information to help the government save money and work more efficiently.

And it took you to the end of the conversation to figure out what I was talking about? Not too impressive on your part
You're an idiot. You're the one claiming warp speed issued the EUAs.
It appears you didn't even know what emergency use authorizations are until late in this thread when you asked the question. And now after a quick Google search you are now an expert in the approval process? Sorry, not buying it.
Again, you're an idiot. How was I to know you were stupid enough to claim that an EUA incentivized Pfizer when it wasn't received until the vaccine was approved for emergency use in December.
Party 1, being confident in its research and progress to date opts for Option 2 since it was incentivized with more money to give the best return to its stockholders and to also give it a competitive advantage to the other 5 working on similar vaccines.

Yet again, you're an idiot. The contract with Pfizer was not an incentive. The government agreed to a higher price because Pfizer had taken no government funds. You've dug yourself into a hole and insist on continuing to dig. moron

Greed is a hayseed who doesn't know what a big deal or contact is. Hey greed we have a indefinite delivery and an indefinite quantity contract with an agency. When Covid hit they asked us would we possibly want to get some orders in to help us if we needed or would we rather keep the IDIQ contract in place for later. We chose not to to take any money last June and kept the more prosperous contact in place for later.

See how that works? Just like Pfizer. We had the choice.

PS - The Trump administration did a heck of a job helping business
You're a lying idiot. We got our first vaccine from Pfizer without any help from warp speed. Fact.

I've posted this link from the GOA in the past concerning Operation Warp Speed, it's participants and the authorization or approval timeline but apparently greed didn't take the time to peruse it. At the bottom of the timeline the following message was included.

Note: Clinical trials were listed only if they were sponsored by an Operation Warp Speed company or a collaborator and were specifically for the Operation Warp Speed vaccine candidate. Dates are study start dates and completion dates; some dates are estimates. Some of these clinical trials may not necessarily inform regulatory decisions in the United States.

Since Pfizer is listed by the GOA on this table then it must be a part of Operation Warp Speed but greed says they are not. Hmmm, who should we believe???

You're a lying idiot. We got our first vaccine from Pfizer without any help from warp speed. Fact.
Look at the clinical trials table on the GOA's website for all OWS participants, including Pfizer. You keep doubling down on stupid when I keep spoon feeding you the information so I'll post the link to the clinical trials timeline yet again.

Beam me up Scotty, no sign of intelligent life here...

Look at the clinical trials table on the GOA's website for all OWS participants, including Pfizer. You keep doubling down on stupid when I keep spoon feeding you the information so I'll post the link to the clinical trials timeline yet again.

Beam me up Scotty, no sign of intelligent life here...
You're an absolute idiot. I don't accept your insane alternative facts. Moron

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

hubbard-460_1532649c.jpg

One last time. It is not my facts you are choosing not to accept, it is the the GOA's facts.

Let me try to dumb it down for you one last time. You correctly stated Pfizer didn't accept upfront monies from OWS. I never disagreed or argued with that. However in an attempt to disparage Donald Trump's Operation Warp Speed you incorrectly stated Pfizer either didn't benefit from it or wasn't a part of it. At this point I can't remember which if not both of these and frankly don't care.

It was my contention that Pfizer, along with the other 5 participants in OWS, benefited from the fast tracked approval process. I used GOA's information related to OWS to support my thoughts.

So the last thing to consider on this is Pfizer didn't take the upfront monies but Moderna did. Both benefitted from the fast track approval process afforded by OWS and received EUA's within days of each other. This basically contradicts every argument you have offered on this. These quick approvals wouldn't have likely happened had it not been for OWS paving the way. Case closed.

Here is the timeline of these clinical trials one last time:

You don't even debate. You just do the same posts over and over. you got destroyed
You're an insane idiot. Every single thing I stated is fact. As a reminder:the first covid vaccine was researched and developed, and brought to market, all without any help or funding from your orange jesus. trumptard

As a reminder:the first covid vaccine was researched and developed, and brought to market, all without any help or funding from your orange jesus

That's not true!

The vaccine was started before the warp speed funding, but nowhere near completed. Before you start jumping on the Pfizer bandwagon, look at the vaccine Moderna timeline.

First, Trials started in December 2020.

Reactions: KyMUfan
That's not true!

The vaccine was started before the warp speed funding, but nowhere near completed. Before you start jumping on the Pfizer bandwagon, look at the vaccine Moderna timeline.

First, Trials started in December 2020.
Moderna
December 31, 2020 at 9:22 AM EST

Pfizer
Thursday, December 10, 2020 - 10:21am

If somebody took your guy's brains and put all of them in a hummingbird, it would fly backwards and mistake a mule's butt for a morning glory.

Moderna
December 31, 2020 at 9:22 AM EST

Pfizer
Thursday, December 10, 2020 - 10:21am

If somebody took your guy's brains and put all of them in a hummingbird, it would fly backwards and mistake a mule's butt for a morning glory.
Keep trying. You're looking more stupid and desperate with each post.

In their own recent announcements, Moderna gave Operation Warp Speed a nod, while Pfizer didn’t mention it. That can be explained by the different partnerships the Trump administration struck with the two companies.

The federal government’s deal with Pfizer would pay for the purchase of the company’s vaccine if it gets FDA emergency use authorization or approval. So Pfizer hasn’t gotten any Warp Speed funding yet. With Moderna and other companies, by contrast, the government is helping to fund the vaccines’ development and various efforts to scale up manufacturing.

Pfizer has distanced itself from Mr. Trump and Operation Warp Speed. In an interview on Sunday, Kathrin Jansen, a senior vice president and the head of vaccine research and development at Pfizer, said, “We were never part of the Warp Speed,” adding, “we have never taken any money from the U.S. government, or from anyone.”

Last edited:
In their own recent announcements, Moderna gave Operation Warp Speed a nod, while Pfizer didn’t mention it. That can be explained by the different partnerships the Trump administration struck with the two companies.

The federal government’s deal with Pfizer would pay for the purchase of the company’s vaccine if it gets FDA emergency use authorization or approval. So Pfizer hasn’t gotten any Warp Speed funding yet. With Moderna and other companies, by contrast, the government is helping to fund the vaccines’ development and various efforts to scale up manufacturing.
Political posturing. Try again.

Nope. You're just a regular idiot. The US government did nothing to help Pfizer get the vaccine to market.
It just fast tracked the Emergency Usage Authorization process for Pfizer, just like it did for Moderna and the four other participants of OWS. And of course gave Pfizer a very sizeable and lucrative contract on the back end.

Took you all day to come up with this? Starting to look desperate. Surely you can do better if there is anything to your positions...

One last time. It is not my facts you are choosing not to accept, it is the the GOA's facts.

Let me try to dumb it down for you one last time. You correctly stated Pfizer didn't accept upfront monies from OWS. I never disagreed or argued with that. However in an attempt to disparage Donald Trump's Operation Warp Speed you incorrectly stated Pfizer either didn't benefit from it or wasn't a part of it. At this point I can't remember which if not both of these and frankly don't care.

It was my contention that Pfizer, along with the other 5 participants in OWS, benefited from the fast tracked approval process. I used GOA's information related to OWS to support my
In this thread, you’ve attempted to use the acronym for the Government Accountability Office nine times. Twice, you used the correct “GAO.” Seven times, you used the incorrect “GOA.”

You look like an absolute idiot when you try acting like you know about an entity only to then butcher their name not once, not twice, not three times, not four times, not five times, not six times, but seven times you fvcking moron.

Reactions: extragreen
In this thread, you’ve attempted to use the acronym for the Government Accountability Office nine times
I like GOA (Gun Owners of America) better than the GAO.

Good thing I didn't use the acronym 11 times or else you'd have to take off your shoes to count. You can thank me for that.

When you've got nothing else you resort to being a grammar Nazi. What else do you have on this besides such petty BS?
You look like an absolute idiot when you try acting like you know about an entity only to then butcher their name not once, not twice, not three times, not four times, not five times, not six times, but seven times
Their name. Actually since GAO it a single entity the correct reference is its name not their name, but I'm sure you knew that - right?

And since I either typed GOA incorrectly or autocorrect did, then I butchered its acronym, not their name, but again I'm sure you knew that too - correct?

There's your favorite word again. You never did answer when I asked if this is you or your role model? So, which is it?

In this thread, you’ve attempted to use the acronym for the Government Accountability Office nine times. Twice, you used the correct “GAO.” Seven times, you used the incorrect “GOA.”

You look like an absolute idiot when you try acting like you know about an entity only to then butcher their name not once, not twice, not three times, not four times, not five times, not six times, but seven times you fvcking moron.
Greed was destroyed in this thread. You can't make him look better..plus he is just an asshole

Their name. Actually since GAO it a single entity the correct reference is its name not their name, but I'm sure you knew that - right?
Keep digging that hole. Idiot.

"regardless of what detractors say, nearly everyone uses the singular they in casual conversation and often in formal writing."

"regardless of what detractors say, nearly everyone uses the singular they in casual conversation and often in formal writing."
I said correct, not accepted. I thought grammar Nazi would know the difference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT