ADVERTISEMENT

140+ Democrats vote no to deport illegal foreign nationals for assaulting cops...

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
According to our Constitution, coming here illegally should get them deported.

Oath-breaking Democrats are not only ignoring our Constitution, by letting foreign nationals come here illegally, but they double-down by being okay with breaking more laws when they're here.

Democrats working hard for their constituents. Too bad those constituents don't include American citizens

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

Moron, your crying about infringing on the Constitution is meaningless when you support a guy who said he wants to terminate the Constitution.

Why is that so hard for you to understand? Your crying is meaningless when you are that extreme of a hypocrite.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Moron, your crying about infringing on the Constitution is meaningless when you support a guy who said he wants to terminate the Constitution.

Why is that so hard for you to understand? Your crying is meaningless when you are that extreme of a hypocrite.

Let's see. Trump runs his mouth in a tweet and nothing happened. He didn't act on anything.

Democrats are actually breaking their oaths, as we speak. They are actively ignoring our Constitution.

Did Trump? No. Does he tweet stupid and meaningless garbage? Yes.

Trump enforced our Constitution

Democrats (plural) are ignoring it and it's hurting our country and it's citizens.

But yeah, Trump’s the bad guy 🙄

Dumbass.

Let's see. Trump runs his mouth in a tweet and nothing happened. He didn't act on anything.

Democrats are actually breaking their oaths, as we speak. They are actively ignoring our Constitution.

Did Trump? No. Does he tweet stupid and meaningless garbage? Yes.

Trump enforced our Constitution

Democrats (plural) are ignoring it and it's hurting our country and it's citizens.

But yeah, Trump’s the bad guy 🙄

Dumbass.
Moron, it isn’t that Trump didn’t want to actually do something. It’s that he can’t. His hands are tied.

Christ. The guy, plain as day, said what he wanted to do. Hell, he clearly said he wanted to terminate parts of the Constitution. Just because he can’t do it doesn’t mean your moronic ass should defend him on it.

Moron, it isn’t that Trump didn’t want to actually do something. It’s that he can’t. His hands are tied.

Christ. The guy, plain as day, said what he wanted to do. Hell, he clearly said he wanted to terminate parts of the Constitution. Just because he can’t do it doesn’t mean your moronic ass should defend him on it.

But you are supporting people who ARE DOING IT, after taking oath they wouldn't. Are you not seeing your dumbassery? Trump said what he said, but didn't even try. There are things I would like to terminate as well. Would I try? Hell no. I swore to uphold it.

Also, though I'm flattered, I'm not Christ. Not even close.

Dumbass.

You're an orange jesus imbecile.

Where does the Constitution state that presidents should engage in insurrection and attempt to overturn a free and fair election? You Godless lying trumptard.

You're lying again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT