ADVERTISEMENT

2000 Mules

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Haven't seen it and didn't even know they were working on it. But, a friend of mine and former customer, shared a tidbit of info about it. I have yet to check it out.

But, it basically is a documentary saying what I have said about the 2020 election. Basically, Mules were hired(not the animal) to deliver and stuff ballots across strategic areas of the country for the election. Mules are basicallu people that run or deliver something of value for another person or group. Like the Clint Eastwood movie, but instead of drugs it was ballots for the Democrat Party.

Anybody seen it?

Haven't seen it and didn't even know they were working on it. But, a friend of mine and former customer, shared a tidbit of info about it. I have yet to check it out.

But, it basically is a documentary saying what I have said about the 2020 election. Basically, Mules were hired(not the animal) to deliver and stuff ballots across strategic areas of the country for the election. Mules are basicallu people that run or deliver something of value for another person or group. Like the Clint Eastwood movie, but instead of drugs it was ballots for the Democrat Party.

Anybody seen it?

• Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources, and several failed fact checks.

Wonder why this earth shattering news hasn't been turned over to prosecutors....
they're all in bed with one another. deep state takeover of the country to turn us into a bunch of commies. they're winning too, but there's still 2 1/2 quarters left in the game. put your rally cap on, greed

Lmao their “methodology” was that they bought cell phone data, and considered anyone who went by a nonprofit 5 times and a ballot drop box 10 times between Oct 1 and Election Day to be a mule.

That’s the weakest shit Dinesh has ever come up with and that’s saying something.

Lmao their “methodology” was that they bought cell phone data, and considered anyone who went by a nonprofit 5 times and a ballot drop box 10 times between Oct 1 and Election Day to be a mule.

That’s the weakest shit Dinesh has ever come up with and that’s saying something.
You reallly think the retard in the Oval Office got 82 million LEGITIMATE votes?

You reallly think the retard in the Oval Office got 82 million LEGITIMATE votes?
Do you think it’s a legitimate methodology to consider anyone who happened to be near any nonprofit 5 times and near any ballot box 10 times in a month and a half a mule?

And yes, you live in a little echo chamber where you can’t comprehend it, but most people loathed Trump and would’ve voted for a wet paper bag over him. 82 million isn’t at all surprising.

Do you think it’s a legitimate methodology to consider anyone who happened to be near any nonprofit 5 times and near any ballot box 10 times in a month and a half a mule?

And yes, you live in a little echo chamber where you can’t comprehend it, but most people loathed Trump and would’ve voted for a wet paper bag over him. 82 million isn’t at all surprising.
I said 82 million legitimate votes. Legitimate. That was one way to do it. You think those 82 million are legit. Hell, look at the statitics in some places. It doesn't not add up logistically or otherwise. I have said on here how they did it and this film apparantly brings to light of one way it happened and where.

That's why the other side is scared shitless over state legislatures fixing some of that stuff. Ballot stuffers.

I said 82 million legitimate votes. Legitimate. That was one way to do it. You think those 82 million are legit. Hell, look at the statitics in some places. It doesn't not add up logistically or otherwise. I have said on here how they did it and this film apparantly brings to light of one way it happened and where.

That's why the other side is scared shitless over state legislatures fixing some of that stuff. Ballot stuffers.
The film brings to light that some people travel past a ballot box and nonprofit on their way to work.

4m minutes and all they could do was cobble together some nonsense geolocation data.

Guess laughing at whatever ridiculous bullshit q-anon is getting you to buy this week isn’t pulling in the viewers anymore.
Beats me. Lefties denying it's weight doesn't.

Even if you believe that there was widespread fraud, can you agree that the methodology used here is nonsense?
It is one way to track people and movements. You know like the govt does.

His methodology showed the same actors in the same location apparantly. The statistics of the election just do not add up. Something obviously happened.

The only way to fix it is through state legislatures.

Reactions: Jartard
It is one way to track people and movements. You know like the govt does.

His methodology showed the same actors in the same location apparantly. The statistics of the election just do not add up. Something obviously happened.

The only way to fix it is through state legislatures.
The democrats who you claim could ruin a wet dream are smart enough to convince the republicans to willingly lose the House, Senate, and Presidency.

The democrats who you claim could ruin a wet dream are smart enough to convince the republicans to willingly lose the House, Senate, and Presidency.
never said they were not good at cheating. I have always said they are good at cheating. The ruin the country with their stupid policies.

Reactions: Jartard
never said they were not good at cheating. I have always said they are good at cheating. The ruin the country with their stupid policies.
They are so good at cheating that they were able to convince the republicans to provide support for the campaign?

images

Reactions: ThunderCat98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT