ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Republican platform

We need to get the adults back in the room instead of people who wear white socks with Birkenstocks that want you to take the blue pill.
Hell, I’d take that over guys in dresses. The cuntry is fukt under Biden. Sleepy Joe has made Carter look like a GD national treasure. He’s got gas up to $5 per gallon simply because of the green whack jobs that is hitting us all in the pockets and costing Americans great paying jobs. There’s nothing supply side related to oil. We have plenty of it here. It’s a total policy failure.

The real layoff wave hasn’t even started yet. The “job openings” report began to show the number dry up this month. Big layoffs are next. The more the talking heads say “inflation has peaked” tells me we have about 2 more years of prices rising. The Fed is drying up liquidity in the USmarkets. A lot more downside to come. Japanese yen and Turkish Lira are crashing. Banks in China are melting down….. There is a whole wave of economic challenges we haven’t even felt.

If you like $5 per gallon gas, starving babies, food shortages, and military debacles, vote for my opponent.
11,000 Biden voters are on the way! Should be able to cross the border with plenty of time to vote. Maybe some of them will become mules in the 2024 election.

The real layoff wave hasn’t even started yet. The “job openings” report began to show the number dry up this month. Big layoffs are next. The more the talking heads say “inflation has peaked” tells me we have about 2 more years of prices rising. The Fed is drying up liquidity in the USmarkets. A lot more downside to come. Japanese yen and Turkish Lira are crashing. Banks in China are melting down….. There is a whole wave of economic challenges we haven’t even felt.
In something related , keep an eye on Turkey and Greece and Turkey and the Kurds and Syria. Turkey and Greece are having a pushing match that is getting heated and The Kurds and Syria have a thing going against Turkey and Syria.

There are some serious signs looming econmoically and in foreign relations. The bubble is about to pop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT