ADVERTISEMENT

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
days and no investigation into the 3-5 million illegal votes that cost cheetos the popular vote.

I THOUGHT THEY SHUT THAT "INVESTIGATION" DOWN BECAUSE THE ONLY FRAUD THEY FOUND WAS BY RUSSIACONS.

President Donald Trump’s dismantled voter fraud commission uncovered no evidence to prove his claim that millions voted illegally in the 2016 presidential election, according to an analysis of administration documents by a former member.

"That the Commission predicted it would find widespread evidence of fraud actually reveals a troubling bias," Maine's Secretary of State and former commission member, Matthew Dunlap, stated in a letter issued Friday.

In the letter addressed to Vice President Mike Pence and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, Dunlap, a Democrat, wrote that he joined the commission in “good faith” and with “optimism,” but that his experience with the bipartisan group left him skeptical of the intention of the study.

“Unfortunately, my experience on the Commission quickly caused me concern that its purpose was not to pursue the truth but rather to provide an official imprimatur of legitimacy on the President Trump’s assertions that millions of illegal votes were cast during the 2016 election and to pave the way for policy changes designed to undermine the right to vote,” Dunlap said in the letter.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...commission-says-lack-evidence-reveals-n897796

Last edited:
0578426.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT