ADVERTISEMENT

According to Forbes, Brad Smith is the richest person in WV.

Saw this morning where Jim Justice was trying to pull a Trump move and not disclose his returns because he's running for Senate... The court shot him down... Guess we will all find out just how wealthy he is, or isn't, soon enough.
warning, you made a political statement with your post. Will let it slide this time.

For the record, Justic was ordered to show his financial because of a civil lawsuit and it has nothing to do with running for office. It was part of an ongoing civil suit regarding a coal company. People are not required to show tax returns when running for office.

warning, you made a political statement with your post. Will let it slide this time.

For the record, Justic was ordered to show his financial because of a civil lawsuit and it has nothing to do with running for office. It was part of an ongoing civil suit regarding a coal company. People are not required to show tax returns when running for office.
warning, you also made a political statement with your post. Will let it slide this time.

Reactions: goherd73
Saw this morning where Jim Justice was trying to pull a Trump move and not disclose his returns because he's running for Senate... The court shot him down... Guess we will all find out just how wealthy he is, or isn't, soon enough.
He has been losing weight...

No I didn't. There is no political post in my comment. I stated the court ruling.
For the record your honor,

“Justic was ordered to show his financial because of a civil lawsuit and it has nothing to do with running for office.” “It was part of an ongoing civil suit regarding a coal a company. People are not required to show tax returns when running for office.”

This post is in clear violation of this sites code. Stating an individual’s requirements set forth by order is not for political reason, or listing public knowledge of an individuals rights to potentially gain political status, is in itself a political post.

Nothing to do with Marshall, and everything to do with a “political” figure.

Reactions: The Real SamC

“Justic was ordered to show his financial because of a civil lawsuit and it has nothing to do with running for office.” “It was part of an ongoing civil suit regarding a coal a company. People are not required to show tax returns when running for office.”

This post is in clear violation of this sites code. Stating an individual’s requirements set forth by order is not for political reason, or listing public knowledge of an individuals rights to potentially gain political status, is in itself a political post.

You idiot!
The term “running for office” is not the same thing as discussing one’s opinion of a particular candidate or issue. Seems like you have a boner for I.A.H.M. ? Ooops! Just gave away my generation!

Reactions: herdfan06

No, it is not about a political figure. It is about our system. Th e original poster stated a polticial figure(he stated an actual name, not me) and gave a false representation on the court ruling in reference to the political figure. I was pointing out there is no obligation for any candidate, generically speaking, to show tax returns. That is civics and germane(Not my neighbor) to the conversation. I never mentioned a candidate, party, or political position. I mentioned what was in the Gov of WV ruling and stating there is no obligation to show tax returns when running for office. That is not a political statement.

No, it is not about a political figure. It is about our system. Th e original poster stated a polticial figure(he stated an actual name, not me) and gave a false representation on the court ruling in reference to the political figure. I was pointing out there is no obligation for any candidate, generically speaking, to show tax returns. That is civics and germane(Not my neighbor) to the conversation. I never mentioned a candidate, party, or political position. I mentioned what was in the Gov of WV ruling and stating there is no obligation to show tax returns when running for office. That is not a political statement.
Dude, I don’t care at all if you all did, I think the P word should be allowed but some get their feelings hurt so they say nay nay… but the general topic of your post and others would fall under the P word…

I’m over it and was just poking fun at the fact that anyone would care about P word talk.. carry on

Reactions: i am herdman
Dude, I don’t care at all if you all did, I think the P word should be allowed but some get their feelings hurt so they say nay nay… but the general topic of your post and others would fall under the P word…

I’m over it and was just poking fun at the fact that anyone would care about P word talk.. carry on
You can say “pussy” here.

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
It always fits the convo.
The Wonder Years GIF by ABC Network

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT