ADVERTISEMENT

*Add Interest Rate Hikes to Joe's list of Failures

Question for you extra.

auto sales in the US were running around 18 million units in 2017-19. When COVID hit sales dropped hard in 2020 and rebounded slightly in 2021 to around 15 million units.

if you controlled the manufacturing of all automobiles in the world and you were setting your production schedule for 2022 in mid 2021 when it has to be done, how many units are you going to produce for the US market?

Question for you extra.

auto sales in the US were running around 18 million units in 2017-19. When COVID hit sales dropped hard in 2020 and rebounded slightly in 2021 to around 15 million units.

if you controlled the manufacturing of all automobiles in the world and you were setting your production schedule for 2022 in mid 2021 when it has to be done, how many units are you going to produce for the US market?
So you want to talk about yet another SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE?

No. I’m asking you what your strategic production plan would be for inventory delivery and what your basis for the decision would be.

you want to act like an MBA, then do it. If not, admit your lack of training and ability and give up.

No. I’m asking you what your strategic production plan would be for inventory delivery and what your basis for the decision would be.

you want to act like an MBA, then do it. If not, admit your lack of training and ability and give up.
Sure, right after you admit you're a lying idiot....but you are forced to be an idiot.

Those electric cars that liberals are pushing just got a lot more expensive, even though 90% of people aren't able to afford them anyways.

greed, when you drive to NC during the next shut down, where are you going to plug your '93 box truck in at? saw some people on TV last night complaining about having to sit in a line for hours to plug their Tesla in. How are we all going to do that when Mush and Oprah pass out free EVs to everybody? Can you imagine being down there close to Wythville, and you need a charge? All those maskless people and all. Waiting, waiting patiently for 7-8 hours just to get a charge so you can drive 3-4 more hours.

you should get one of those electric bikes like the amish ride. they have these big baskets on them, just to carry butter and oatmeal back & forth from the store to the farm. what would you carry in your basket?

Ignored Member....what would you carry in your basket?
dildo-02-14-02.jpg

I may have to take Ingnored Member of Ignore. This is interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
Failure? We should have bumped rates a LONG time ago.

And it's only a quarter point. Whooptydoo.

I don't know what EG would have done, but I would have done the same thing the automakers actually did do: assume the worst.
Those electric cars that liberals are pushing just got a lot more expensive, even though 90% of people aren't able to afford them anyways.
They are not too expensive, not in a world of $60k pickups. Most people just do not want them.

I may have to take Ingnored Member of Ignore. This is interesting.
You are already agreeing with the economic genius that told you a $15/hr wage at mcdonalds would create $13 Happy Meals, that the government forced financial institutions to not verify income of loan applicants, that doubling the minimum wage will increase the poverty level to $35,000. You stupid lying trumptard oath breaker.

An article in the Economist says that inflation will cost the average family an additional $293 and change in 2022.

Failure? We should have bumped rates a LONG time ago.

And it's only a quarter point. Whooptydoo.

I don't know what EG would have done, but I would have done the same thing the automakers actually did do: assume the worst.

They are not too expensive, not in a world of $60k pickups. Most people just do not want them.
From what I read, it sounds like we can expect up to 6 more interest rate increases.

Many have to have trucks for work purposes, but the overwhelming majority, just want that F150 or Chevy Silverado because it's part of being a redneck. My brother is one of those types. Hell, he has a pickup and has never even hauled anything in the back. Doesn't want to scratch up the bed, even though it has a liner. Just needs that truck because it fits within the agenda of being a redneck. I need one just to haul lumber, and other redneck shit I buy from time to time, or hauling shit to the dump. Not to mention, being able to have something powerful enough to haul trailers full of shit my wife buys.

Many have to have trucks for work purposes, but the overwhelming majority, just want that F150 or Chevy Silverado because it's part of being a redneck. My brother is one of those types. Hell, he has a pickup and has never even hauled anything in the back. Doesn't want to scratch up the bed, even though it has a liner. Just needs that truck because it fits within the agenda of being a redneck. I need one just to haul lumber, and other redneck shit I buy from time to time, or hauling shit to the dump. Not to mention, being able to have something powerful enough to haul trailers full of shit my wife buys.
That's how that prissy boy @WV-FAN is with his Silveraydo. He'd rather beat the shit out of a classic 80's Camaro than get a little mud on those big knobby Mickey Thompson's

It's funny, I think the electric F150 will be fvcking awesome for actual contractors and workers. Power your tools from the truck. That's some cool shit.

I've always said I prefer my 4x4s pre-scratched and dented. That way there are no tears when I get some trail rash. Colorado pinstripes, baby.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT