ADVERTISEMENT

Allen kid at it again

Local sports talk radio personality is talking about it right now and thinks Allen did it intentionally. Thinks the coach just took the high road.

Your thoughts on the "student" body screaming F U Grayson the whole night. Classy bunch you've got there, not really surprising.

I bet you masturbate to this kind of report which is pure ESPN click bait. 25 YEARS and you and your ilk can't get past CL.
Dont be nasty its beneath you. The reason i posted it because its a number 1 story on tv and we discussed it. Didnt expect him to lise it again. As far as CL you have told a whopper of a lie. 30 30 did that story on him and there was more hate over them putting him on the dream team.They ruled they had to have one college player. I thought it was a good choice but he flopped. When the duke all stars played the ky all stars CL was a coach. He acted out his famous game winning shot. The crowd at rupp gave him a standing ovation
When he got down on all fours to clean up water on the floor he got another standing ovation. I sure dont hate him. He sure was not a rich kid as portrayed. U keep taking up for anybody for duke this board will hate you. Christian L. Is a pretty cool dude.

Greenduke thinks 30 30 show was just about ky fans. Thats funny. Bet you never watched the show. Under pitino tubby snd 8 years under cal not a penalty within a mile towards ky. Ky fans hate north carolina not duke just like duke doesnt hate ky they too hate north carolina they hate towards CL was nationwide and that was horrible. Against ky he stomped timberlake in the throat but they didnt catch it. Duke was far superior to ky in the famous game. Pitino schooled coach k big time

Couldn't all this brouhaha be simply explained by the fact that, perhaps, Allen is, in reality, CL's "long lost" illegitimate son??:D

I personally like Allen...he is my favorite Duke Player. GO HEELS.

HerdZilla22 ............................heading to MTSU & on to Birmingham..............BRING ON THE WV---HERD

15977057_1019714458135054_5080934229979123438_n.jpg

Your thoughts on the "student" body screaming F U Grayson the whole night. Classy bunch you've got there, not really surprising.

A dukie running smack about student behavior is truly rich. Duke's rich entitled preppie snobish yankee student body is the worst behaved in the sport.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT