ADVERTISEMENT

I can negotiate or even listen to about most anyting. Money, Taxes, Defense Spending, Trump But, Damn Democrats...

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
what is the obession with child mutilation and child sexual abuse? That is a BIG DAMN NO GO. Why are you all hell bent on this stuff? That is a line in the sand with that stuff.

What is the point of it other than some weird deviant behavior? Hey grown adult and you want to cut yoru pecker off? Have it. But, damn stop messing with kids. That is damn abuse is what that is.

Hey Californiaweirdos, what is that law Newsome signed about if a grown person messes with a younger person as low as 14 it then goes into a judges hands if that person has to be registered as a sex offenders? Is that correct? I saw some news and documentaries about it. Minnesota may be doing something similiar??? Is that shit correct? I am not talking an 18 year old and a 16 year old. I am talking like grown ass people with 14 year olds. Is that true?

God Damn, this is non negotialble shit. Operating on kids and giving them hormone blockers and shit? WTF, weridos.

Last edited:
It's just the flavor of the month. Remember back around 2015 or 2016 it was all about muslims. The democrats loved love loved muslims. And if you didn't go along with the Muslim love you were islamophobic. Well that all went away completely. Now we have this.

It's just the flavor of the month. Remember back around 2015 or 2016 it was all about muslims. The democrats loved love loved muslims. And if you didn't go along with the Muslim love you were islamophobic. Well that all went away completely. Now we have this.
The Dems are in a spot now. The Muslims are coming out strong against this child trans stuff. Now they are like do we chose the Muslims or this trans child crap.

From an outsider’s viewpoint (registered independent, straight, no kids) I don’t think democrats comprehend how this looks to normal people who don’t engage in news warfare

Reactions: mlblack16.
"I can negotiate"

The only thing you can negotiate is lying and oath breaking.

From an outsider’s viewpoint (registered independent, straight, no kids) I don’t think democrats comprehend how this looks to normal people who don’t engage in news warfare
I don't care if you're a registered race horse, you're a conservative all the way to the marrow.

Extra honest question and please don’t come back with names I truly want to know your opinion of all this gender affirming care for minors and parents claiming their three year old is trans etc.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Trump is responsible for this indictment. The doj has been weaponized. Contrary to herdmans tiny little brain both can be true at the same time. Anybody still supporting trump needs to be committed

Trump is responsible for this indictment. The doj has been weaponized. Contrary to herdmans tiny little brain both can be true at the same time. Anybody still supporting trump needs to be committed
Guess you think half the country needs committed. The weaponization of the govt is a serious threat, probably bigger than China. America is dying as we head to a one party system and a police state. Just think of what they can do to you and me.

i figured it would be one of the resident mentally deranged liberals that brought trump into the conversation.

hell, maybe it was.

Guess you think half the country needs committed. The weaponization of the govt is a serious threat, probably bigger than China. America is dying as we head to a one party system and a police state. Just think of what they can do to you and me.
I dont think half of the country believes the Trump thing is weaponization of the government. If we were to have a one party which I think the democratic party is not a police state type of government it would be because of republicans like Trump and the MAGA gang. My oldest daughter is a staunch republican and her husband and all the family of him are staunch republicans . They have said they will not vote for Trump much to my surprise actually. The husband of my youngest daughter who is a republican says that Trump is crazy. You keep voting for people like him we will have a one party system at least for awhile.

It’s not half the country. It’s never been half the country.

I dont think half of the country believes the Trump thing is weaponization of the government. If we were to have a one party which I think the democratic party is not a police state type of government it would be because of republicans like Trump and the MAGA gang. My oldest daughter is a staunch republican and her husband and all the family of him are staunch republicans . They have said they will not vote for Trump much to my surprise actually. The husband of my youngest daughter who is a republican says that Trump is crazy. You keep voting for people like him we will have a one party system at least for awhile.
Democrats are after a one party system. Democrats dont care about China or outside enemies. What they care about is maintaining power here. Here. It is everything to them. At all costs

You're brain dead. You have ZERO reasons to say stuff like that other than being stupid.
Really? A sitting president just prosecuted his political rival who is leading in the polls. The same party would like to stack the Supreme Court. The same party gets away with things they accuse their opponents off. They same party made up a lie about the same man running in 2016 and used the FBI against him. The same party tried to hire 80,000 IRS agents. The same party wasnts to go after transfers/deposits of $600 or more.

that is a few recent examples.

A sitting president just prosecuted his political rival
You're a liar.

The same party would like to stack the Supreme Court.
YOUR party actually DID that.

The same party gets away with things they accuse their opponents off.
Lie 2
They same party made up a lie about the same man running in 2016 and used the FBI against him.
Lie 3
The same party tried to hire 80,000 IRS agents.
Good.
that is a few recent examples of my many lies

You're a liar.

YOUR party actually DID that.

Lie 2

Lie 3

Good.
No, that was the Dems who stacked the court under FDR if I remember right.

Joe Biden is over the DOJ(well in theory as he is mush head). The stamp of approval came from him, guarantee it or his handlers.

80,000 IRS agetns is the Gestapo. GO after grandma for her yard sale bank deposits. Great job looking out for the little people. You are a damn hypocrite commie. GO after other people but, you have yours.

No, that was the Dems who stacked the court under FDR if I remember right.
No, it was contards under your orange jesus. Idiot.
The stamp of approval came from him, guarantee it or his handlers.
You're a lying idiot.
80,000 IRS agetns is the Gestapo
The hiring push is meant to get ahead of the 52,000 IRS employees expected to retire or leave the agency over the next six years.
You are a damn hypocrite commie.
You're a low-life lying oath breaker.

You're a lying idiot.

The hiring push is meant to get ahead of the 52,000 IRS employees expected to retire or leave the agency over the next six years.

Senator Marco Rubio plans to propose a new constitutional amendment to permanently limit the Supreme Court to nine Justices. While Rubio faces a difficult task, the effort does raise some questions.

Supreme_Court_1937-456_1.jpg
“To prevent the delegitimizing of the Supreme Court, I will introduce a constitutional amendment to keep the number of seats at nine. There is nothing magical about the number nine,” Rubio said in an editorial published on Wednesday. “It is not inherently right just because the number of seats on the Supreme Court remains unchanged since 1869. But there is something inherently good and important about preventing the further destabilization of essential institutions.”

Rubio is responding to reports that some Democrats would consider using congressional powers to change the number of Justices on the Court if they were to regain control of the White House and both chambers of Congress in 2021. In one past incident in 1937, such efforts were called “court-packing” and proved to be unpopular.

One question is why would Rubio propose an amendment to set a permanent number of Justices? The constitutional amendment route requires two-thirds of the House and Senate to approve Rubio’s amendment text - a very high bar indeed. And then three-quarters of the states need to ratify the amendment. Given the current ideological split in Congress, such an effort faces long odds. (The second Article V option, which allows the states to propose and ratify amendments, is a bigger long shot, as it has never been successfully called.)

The answer is that under the Constitution, the number of Supreme Court Justices is not fixed, and Congress can change it by passing an act that is then signed by the President. Article III, Section 1, starts with a broad direction to Congress to establish the court system: “The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish.”

And as Rubio said, the number of Justices has changed over time. The Judiciary Act of 1789 established the first Supreme Court, with six Justices. In 1801, President John Adams and a lame-duck Federalist Congress passed the Judiciary Act of 1801, which reduced the Court to five Justices in an attempt to limit incoming President Thomas Jefferson’s appointments. Jefferson and his Democratic-Republicans soon repealed that act, putting the Court back to six Justices. Then, in 1807, Jefferson and Congress added a seventh Justice when Congress added a seventh federal court circuit.

In early 1837, President Andrew Jackson was able to add two additional Justices after Congress expanded the number of federal circuit court districts. Under different circumstances, Congress created the 10th Circuit in 1863 during the Civil War, and the Court briefly had 10 Justices. Congress then passed legislation in 1866 to reduce the Court to seven Justices. That only lasted until 1869, when a new Judiciary Act sponsored by Senator Lyman Trumbull put the number back to nine Justices, with six required at a sitting to form a quorum. (President Ulysses S. Grant eventually signed that legislation and nominated William Strong and Joseph Bradley to the newly restored seats.)

Since then, aside from President Franklin Roosevelt’s ill-fated threat in 1937 to add new Justices who sympathized with his policies to the Supreme Court, the number of Justices on the Court has remained stable.

Roosevelt was particularly upset by the Court’s 1935 decision in Schechter Poultry Corp. v. United States. The unanimous decision invalidated a key part of the National Industrial Recovery Act, one of the projects passed during FDR's 100-day program in 1933. President Roosevelt did not mince words a week later when he talked to the press. “You see the implications of the decision. That is why I say it is one of the most important decisions ever rendered in this country,” Roosevelt told reporters on May 31, 1935. “We have been relegated to the horse-and-buggy definition of interstate commerce.”

As Roosevelt started his second term, he used one of his fireside chats in March 1937 to make his case to the American people for adding more Justices to the Supreme Court who agreed with him. “This plan of mine is not attacking of the court; it seeks to restore the court to its rightful and historic place in our system of constitutional government and to have it resume its high task of building anew on the Constitution ‘a system of living law.’ The court itself can best undo what the court has done,” Roosevelt said.

The legislation struggled to gain traction and it was opposed not only by Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes but also by Justice Louis Brandeis and members of Roosevelt’s Democratic Party. Soon, changing voting patterns on the Court along with vacancies made the court-packing plan a moot point.

Another recent idea proposed by Court reform advocates to place term limits on Supreme Court Justices raises a different set of constitutional questions. One theoretical question is if term limits match the Founders’ intent when the Constitution was written. Another is how term limits for the Supreme Court would be enacted.

Many, but not all, scholars believe a constitutional amendment is needed to place term limits on Supreme Court Justices. But in a 2017 petition from the group Fix The Court, 21 law professors proposed implementing term limits using an act of Congress.

You're a lying idiot.

How is filling vacancies stacking the court?

They were in charge and did nothing against the rules.

Democrats want to add seats so that they can have their majority
It was legal but very hypicritical. I dont know about adding seats because republicans would add more if they got in probably. I do think a life term for supreme court justices is not good.

The Dems were the ones that supported lockdowns, wanted kids kept out of school, businesses closed, etc. You’re an idiot.
It also saved many many lives and many illnesses afterwards due to complications from the worst virus at least since the early 1900 s. Why dont people like you look at what it really was about instead of being political about it?

19(?) states with republican governors did the same thing. You're the idiot.
at least they shortened it up. One of the biggest mistakes this country ever made was all those damn lock downs. Red states opened up much faster. There was a big difference between NC and SC. Why? That idiot governor we have in NC.

It also saved many many lives and many illnesses afterwards due to complications from the worst virus at least since the early 1900 s. Why dont people like you look at what it really was about instead of being political about it?
So, you are for a police state.

at least they shortened it up. One of the biggest mistakes this country ever made was all those damn lock downs. Red states opened up much faster. There was a big difference between NC and SC. Why? That idiot governor we have in NC.
They opened up faster and took a lower percentage of the vaccine and a larger proportion of them died in the red states than the blue.

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT