ADVERTISEMENT

I can negotiate or even listen to about most anyting. Money, Taxes, Defense Spending, Trump But, Damn Democrats...

It also saved many many lives and many illnesses afterwards due to complications from the worst virus at least since the early 1900 s. Why dont people like you look at what it really was about instead of being political about it?
Claiming Repubs are authoritarian while at the same time admitting Dems were more authoritarian is hilariously hypocritical. You were the one that introduced politics into the discussion of “authoritarian”.

Reactions: 19MU88
Claiming Repubs are authoritarian while at the same time admitting Dems were more authoritarian is hilariously hypocritical.
No, what hypocritical is claiming states rights and then blaming the federal govt for what the states decide to do.

Claiming Repubs are authoritarian while at the same time admitting Dems were more authoritarian is hilariously hypocritical. You were the one that introduced politics into the discussion of “authoritarian”.
When did I admit that Dems are more authoritarian? Who could be more authoritarian than Trump or DeSantis?

Every single time you support and defend your orange jesus, him being someone who knows nearly nothing about the Constitution, understands less of it, and has stated (nonexistent) voter fraud "allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”. Who has called the governor of Georgia and asked him to find him thousands of votes, has entered the courts over 50 times alleging voting fraud without a single shred of evidence, asked his VP to unconstitutionally send the electoral college results back to the states, incited an insurrection against the United States govt, all in an attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election. And then promised to pardon those who attacked that same government on Jan 6, despite several of them having been found guilty of seditious conspiracy.

So I'll repeat: YOU ARE AN OATHBREAKER, along with everyone else who has taken the military oath and then supports and defends it's highest profile opponent. You lying idiot.

Democrats love authoritarianism. The effing love it. Hell, if the GOP had their way, there would be almost no legislation governing anything.

Reactions: 19MU88
Hell, if the GOP had their way, there would be almost no legislation governing anything.
You're an idiot. Conservatives want to determine what is read, what is taught, what women do with their bodies, how states other than themselves conduct elections, what ideology businesses have to follow, make it more difficult to vote for those who don't vote for THEM, restrict or eliminate soc sec and raise the age when you can receive it, prohibit the needy from getting help, and a host of other regulations. You're just as much of a big govt proponent as anyone else.

Every single time you support and defend your orange jesus, him being someone who knows nearly nothing about the Constitution, understands less of it, and has stated (nonexistent) voter fraud "allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”. Who has called the governor of Georgia and asked him to find him thousands of votes, has entered the courts over 50 times alleging voting fraud without a single shred of evidence, asked his VP to unconstitutionally send the electoral college results back to the states, incited an insurrection against the United States govt, all in an attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election. And then promised to pardon those who attacked that same government on Jan 6, despite several of them having been found guilty of seditious conspiracy.

So I'll repeat: YOU ARE AN OATHBREAKER, along with everyone else who has taken the military oath and then supports and defends it's highest profile opponent. You lying idiot.
First of all I don't have an orange jesus.

Second I never saw or heard Trump incite an insurrection.

You say free and fair when PA broke its own election laws.

Lastly you know nothing of the oath, you were too big of a coward to raise your right hand. Now run back to your wood shop and shut up.

You're an idiot. Conservatives want to determine what is read, what is taught, what women do with their bodies, how states other than themselves conduct elections, what ideology businesses have to follow, make it more difficult to vote for those who don't vote for THEM, restrict or eliminate soc sec and raise the age when you can receive it, prohibit the needy from getting help, and a host of other regulations. You're just as much of a big govt proponent as anyone else.
You are really using social security as a talking point about freedom? Idiot.

That's some imagination your have there.

When did I admit that Dems are more authoritarian?
By justifying lockdowns for months and months. Lockdowns created a massive health and mental health crisis. Far more people suffered by being locked down. It’s not even debatable. More people will die because healthcare prevention/ procedures were placed on hold, mental health has spiraled to crisis levels. You are justifying the deaths of millions more because of your authoritarian lockdowns.

Desantis is an authoritarian???? Bahahahahaha

By justifying lockdowns for months and months. Lockdowns created a massive health and mental health crisis. Far more people suffered by being locked down. It’s not even debatable. More people will die because healthcare prevention/ procedures were placed on hold, mental health has spiraled to crisis levels. You are justifying the deaths of millions more because of your authoritarian lockdowns.

Desantis is an authoritarian???? Bahahahahaha
They ever do that again i hope people completely refuse

Extra do you teach your elementary aged grandkids about anal sex?

You would be better off not to engage if it is just personal attacks. Stay on the subject.
So a guy says I broke my oath and you agree with him, but I am the one with personal attacks by saying take your geritol.

You libs really are big pussies. If you don't want to be attacked don't dish it out you limp wristed homo.

So a guy says I broke my oath and you agree with him, but I am the one with personal attacks by saying take your geritol.

You libs really are big pussies. If you don't want to be attacked don't dish it out you limp wristed homo.
Lying oath breaker^^^

I did not say that so why did you attack me?

Senator Marco Rubio plans to propose a new constitutional amendment to permanently limit the Supreme Court to nine Justices.
So he proposes something that he knows will not pass, because it there were 9 liberal justices he'd be screaming to increase their number.

Here is my solution: 15 justices, ten year terms. But only 9 hear cases, to be assigned randomly. Set up one of those lottery machines with the balls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT