ADVERTISEMENT

I can negotiate or even listen to about most anyting. Money, Taxes, Defense Spending, Trump But, Damn Democrats...

You're jealous because he was right to do so. Idiot.
Just like people have a right to vote for the candidate of their choice. Probably like you support Bernie Sanders, a commie who is just a guy who would have no way of really paying for what he tells people.

Reactions: 19MU88
Just like people have a right to vote for the candidate of their choice. Probably like you support Bernie Sanders, a commie who is just a guy who would have no way of really paying for what he tells people.
mexico will pay for the wall. oath breaker.

well, Mexico did commit thousands of their troops at the time and we were trying to stop it and protect our border. Now, just come on in.

If you vote for a commie like Bernie Sanders that is not American. Commies are not compatible with America. Putin was a commie(might still be at heart).

If you vote for a dictator wannabe like your orange jesus that is not American. Dictator wannabes are not compatible with America.

If you vote for a dictator wannabe like your orange jesus that is not American. Dictator wannabes are not compatible with America.
Have you seen what Democrats have done recently? We know who the dictators are. Remember when libs accuse someone of something that means they are doing it and likely 10 times worse.

You're an oath breaker and I suspect your marriage vows haven't held up any better.
Just because the rumor is you have a ****ed up deal going doesn't mean the rest of us do. I don't wake up jealous everyday about someone else's money.

Just because the rumor is you have a ****ed up deal going doesn't mean the rest of us do. I don't wake up jealous everyday about someone else's money.
You're an oath breaker and I suspect your marriage vows haven't held up any better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT