ADVERTISEMENT

Allow me to answer burning questions and offer profound insight

No bottom line is this

Nobody gives a shit about UCONN football in the NYC. UCONN basketball yes but DEFINITELY NOT UCONN football. And if Kevin Ollie doesn't get back to recruiting NYC kids for hoops people will stop carrying about hoops too

Reactions: The Real SamC
Yep.

In the list of sports things important in NYC, you start with the Yankees and work your way down a very very very long list before you get to UConn football. Probably somewhere between the dog show and watching a dryer go round and round. The idea that UConn has any currecncy in NYC is beyond laughable.

Yep.

In the list of sports things important in NYC, you start with the Yankees and work your way down a very very very long list before you get to UConn football. Probably somewhere between the dog show and watching a dryer go round and round. The idea that UConn has any currecncy in NYC is beyond laughable.

All I know is that ever time I covered UCONN football or basketball game, there were several NY media people there to cover the event. I don't think they would have been there if there was no interest in the Huskies' programs but I certainly don't claim to have the insight that others on this board profess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT