ADVERTISEMENT

Amber Rose speech

Attractive woman, interesting speech, but the influence of Black Panther and Wakanda have done nothing for the hairstyle of Black women.

Yep... That's my reaction every time you claim you're a libertarian...

So the RNC is allowing different voices to be heard and that's the end of the world according to you? But what about the party of "free speech" allowing different voices???

"Pennsylvania Governor Bob Casey wanted to speak at the convention, but did not speak. Casey maintained that he was denied a speaking spot because he intended to give a speech about his opposition to abortion, while the Clinton camp said that Casey did not speak because he had not endorsed the Clinton/Gore ticket.[5]"

Amber was there for the Yoots, not blacks. She only claimed that her family is multi racial but didn’t parse out a pie chart.
joe pesci youths GIF

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Our resident race-baiters aren't alone...

“Hi @JoyAnnReid I’ve never said I wasn’t Black. I said I identify as biracial. I’m not going to invalid my White father to make you feel more comfortable. Stop being a race-baiter ur president does enough race-baiting for all of us,” she wrote on X.

Reactions: WVUSerg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT