ADVERTISEMENT

Another Bad Look

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Does Marshall not have a public relations employee or does Brad, just like with how he did to the federal government and the poorest tax payers, simply stick up a middle finger and not care what the PR employee says?

Taking a picture in front of the building with your name on it for your personal photos? Sure, I get it. Doing it and then posting it on your public-facing social media account? It's almost as bad as posting pictures of your houses in different states, saying what state each house is in, and doing it while being an employee in one of the poorest (and fattest, and unhealthiest, and least happy, and most addicted, and least educated) states where the tax payers pay your salary.

Thought you were posting more pics wearing your romper.

Maybe if you had donated $25 million (because you know, rich) to the baseball stadium you could have had naming rights and a picture.

Reactions: 19MU88
Brad was probably just showing the world that it is now completed and open for business. I doubt many people see this as arrogance or bragging. Most MU supporters will give Brad a pass on what he says and does because he is doing so much good for the university and for Huntington.

If you all think rifle is jealous of this, wait until I have murox take a picture in front of his three new properties that appraised for almost $5 million last week.
Oh boy

intense leonardo dicaprio GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
If you all think rifle is jealous of this, wait until I have murox take a picture in front of his three new properties that appraised for almost $5 million last week.
Yeah, we’ve seen them before. Just take a look at my icon on here to see the “luxury” apartments he used to boast about until I posted what they looked like.

Three properties combined for over $5MM? How about one for just over $4MM with my name on it?

$5MM? Sounds like an awful lot of debt to take on for a guy with a bad track record:

- rap career (“2tha”) not working
- marriage not working
- insurance salesman job not working
- mining equipment “company” not working
- slum landlord? Still yet to be determined

Yeah, we’ve seen them before. Just take a look at my icon on here to see the “luxury” apartments he used to boast about until I posted what they looked like.

You would have to look just down the street from that one to see the ones he built a few years ago. The units he just completed are really nice too. The nicest in Huntington.

How about one for just over $4MM with my name on it?

With your name on it? What’s that supposed to mean? You mean you’re not the sole owner of the property? Is it a timeshare? What?

$5MM? Sounds like an awful lot of debt to take on for a guy with a bad track record:

He doesn’t get those sweet, sweet, virtually-no-down-payment deals that you claim to have gotten. You know, the one that your mortgage officer had claimed to be so special and unique that she had never seen anything like it before?

Besides… Why would being leveraged nearly 100% on a property be a bad thing for him but a good thing for you?

You would have to look just down the street from that one to see the ones he built a few years ago. The units he just completed are really nice too. The nicest in Huntington.

Just a guess, on Charleston Ave?

You still don't realize that you have lost all credibility after all of your messages about his wife, right?

With your name on it? What’s that supposed to mean? You mean you’re not the sole owner of the property? Is it a timeshare? What?
Meaning that my name is literally on the name of the development.
Besides… Why would being leveraged nearly 100% on a property be a bad thing for him but a good thing for you?
Because I have the cash to make more in interest from no-risk investments than I pay on my mortgage interest. He doesn't.

Because property values here appreciate far more than they do in Huntington Fvcking West Virginia.

You still don't realize that you have lost all credibility after all of your messages about his wife, right?

Meaning that my name is literally on the name of the development.

Because I have the cash to make more in interest from no-risk investments than I pay on my mortgage interest. He doesn't.

Because property values here appreciate far more than they do in Huntington Fvcking West Virginia.
If I remember correctly, I think I remember where his family was connected to a coal operation in WV. If it is where I am thinking, I think you underestimate some of the money those people made and have.

Reactions: 30CAT
old money vs. new money. i've heard that people with old money know how to handle themselves; new money, not so much.

i have no money, so wtf would i know . . .

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Because property values here appreciate far more than they do in Huntington Fvcking West Virginia

They crash harder too. Property values don’t rise in perpetuity. If you have no plans to sell a property, it really doesn’t matter. But, if you do, you could easily be upside down using your operating model in a place like California.

They crash harder too. Property values don’t rise in perpetuity. If you have no plans to sell a property, it really doesn’t matter. But, if you do, you could easily be upside down using your operating model in a place like California.
No. In SoCal, the only time there has been a significant downturn over the past 30 years was during the 2008 housing recession. Even with a very short lived hiccup right after the peak of the market in early 2022, prices have continued to climb higher than what they were even at the peak. It’s a very safe market with little volatility.

Even if people bought at the peak of the market in 2022, their properties have appreciated. I could sell right now, after owning this property for only 2.5 years, and after realtor fees and any closing costs, I’d still walk away with $90k, which is more than twice as much as I put down. Doing it for another 2.5 years would allow doubling or tripling of that amount which is a nice yield for five years.

Just in case people forgot from his post three weeks ago about the same thing, Bradley wants to remind us all that his name is on a building.

“Cancel Request” hahahaha.

You requested Brad’s friendship on Facebook and he won’t add you.
When a user gets close to 5000 friends, like his account has, it doesn't allow you to accept any. I was hoping he would see the modesty on my page and learn a thing or two.

• Haha
What about his wife?
I didn't request her. I just requested Bradley a few minutes prior to y post so that my feed would update any other tone-deaf things that he posts without me having to look.

This says prices are declining in SoCal in most markets.

That's not what it says.

You're trying to look at one month performance instead of the trend of a year. Every single market in the country, if you want to find a one month view to fuel an argument, will show what you're looking for. That doesn't mean the prices are declining or increasing.

Just a reminder in case people forgot. Bradley Smith again wants everybody to remember that a building is named after him:

• Haha
All things aside, this is a very nice facility. I’m very happy for Marshall that it was built. Also happy that it provides me a platform to continue indoctrinating Marshall students as I am frequently a guest there.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
What’s left of rifle’s hair would fall out if he knew who Brad directed his right hand man to work with regarding building new houses in Huntington.
Why would that surprise me? Student housing is made on the cheap. We saw what type of “luxury apartments” he owns, as seen in my profile picture.

We also know people of poor ethics attract each other. Considering Bradley made his fortune by misleading the financially weakest among us and manipulated his government agreement, it makes sense that he would align with a habitual liar who fabricated bogus proof so he doesn’t have to honor his bets and who cheats on his wife repeatedly.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT