ADVERTISEMENT

Another Ukraine Package Puts Figure at $2.3 Billion (This Week)

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
Zelensky & his top military officials have been getting a little lippy with their criticisms over the West not sending money fast enough.
Biden's top aide, Jake Sullivan, speaking in Lithuania, responded to Zelensky's criticisms:

'The United States of America has stepped up to provide an enormous amount of capacity to help ensure that Ukraine's brave soldiers have the ammunition, air defense, the infantry, fighting vehicles, the mine clearing equipment and so much else to be able to effectively defend against Russia's onslaught and to take territory back as well.​
'I think the American people do deserve a degree of gratitude from the United States government for their willingness to step up and from the rest of the world as well.'​

So the Biden administration is aware. However, they're a bunch of little bitches...

Biden Sends Billions More to Ukraine

If we gave ukraine 2.3b every week it would take about 18 years to equal what we spent in iraq and afghanistan.

Dumb proxy war. Will end up biting us in the ass
We should help democratic nations. We should not abandon or ignore those who are risking their lives regardless of where they are to prevent putin's aggression. Ukraine wants the freedoms we have.

We should help democratic nations. We should not abandon or ignore those who are risking their lives regardless of where they are to prevent putin's aggression. Ukraine wants the freedoms we have.
help and proxy wars are different things. wanting to be in NATO right next to Russia and being one of Russia's strategic entry points for invasion was inviting a war.

They are at war?

I have already said I wouldn't care if cut all foreign aid until we get our problems fixed at home.
You've proven you wouldn't care if a sitting president incites a riot and attempts to overturn the results of a free and fair election. Idiot.

St. Ronnie the Reagan:

""We must stand by all our democratic allies. And we must not break faith with those who are risking their lives—on every continent, from Afghanistan to Nicaragua—to defy Soviet-supported aggression and secure rights which have been ours from birth."

You've proven you wouldn't care if a sitting president incites a riot and attempts to overturn the results of a free and fair election. Idiot.
I have yet to see a sitting President incite a riot, unless you are talking about the time Obama said the police acted stupidly.

I have yet to see a sitting President incite a riot, unless you are talking about the time Obama said the police acted stupidly.
Hey OATH BREAKER, did you conveniently forget the part about attempting to overturn the results of a free and fair election?

You got that part right. Lying oath breaker.
Happy Fun GIF by Jackson-Triggs

Speaking of Ukrainian criticism. the country's own ambassador to the UK was mildly critical of Zelensky - & he was abruptly let go.

Why in the world do these people in DC think that adding Ukraine to NATO is a good idea? Oh wait, they knew it would start a war.

If ukraine was part of NATO, would your pal putin have invaded it?
If my aunt had a dick would she be my uncle?

I have told you yes in all likelihood. Russia is not going to allow them in NATO.

Would we go to war if Russia built a big base in Canada or Mexico?

Reactions: 19MU88
You're a lying idiot oath breaker. There's a reason Russia hasn't invaded a NATO member.

Dumb ass none of them are Ukraine either. Why do you think they attacked Ukraine?
You're a stupid lying trumptard oath breaker and putin apologist. Your putin attacked ukraine because he's almost as stupid as your orange jesus. Get out of here, turncoat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT