ADVERTISEMENT

How long can China walk this tight-rope?

Raoul Duke MU

Doctor of Journalism
Hong Kong (CNN Business)China is quietly distancing itself from Russia's sanction-hit economy.
The two states proclaimed last month that their friendship had "no limits." That was before Russia launched its war in Ukraine.
Now, with Russia's economy being slammed with sanctions from all over the world, there is growing evidence that China's willingness and ability to aid its northern neighbor may be limited. Beijing has refused to condemn Russia's attack on Ukraine but wants to avoid being impacted by the sanctions it has repeatedly denounced as an ineffective way of resolving the crisis.
"China is not a party to the [Ukraine] crisis, and doesn't want the sanctions to affect China," Foreign Minister Wang Yi said Tuesday during a phone call with his Spanish counterpart.

Beijing also gave its full backing Wednesday to comments made earlier this week by China's ambassador to Ukraine. "China will never attack Ukraine. We will help, especially economically," Fan Xianrong was quoted as saying in a press release from the Lviv regional government.
Fears that Chinese companies could face US sanctions over ties with Russia had contributed to an epic sell-off in Chinese stocks recent days. That slump was reversed Wednesday when Beijing promised it would pursue policies to boost its sputtering economy and keep financial markets stable

More at : https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/17/business/china-russia-sanctions-friction-intl-hnk/index.html

Mush and Xi are meeting tomorrow, to discuss the war in Ukraine.

I believe that China is the only country that can end this conflict. Likely, they'll be discussing ways of giving Putin a 'way out', in order for him to save face, although, it's pretty much too late for that in the world view.

Guessing Mush will bend over, and allow Putin to have certain things, including more land, along with meeting the other demands of no arms in Ukraine, no NATO membership, etc. Basically, Putin will get what he wanted all along, and China will commit to assisting in rebuilding Ukraine.

Everything to the Democrat party now, including Mush brain, is climate change and race baiting. Nothing else matters. Michigan is correct, Mush will bend over to get this ended so he can claim climate change while buying oil from Iran, OPEC, Venezuela, and Russia might back in the mix with a deal brokered by China.

THe thing for China is if they can get Taiwan they will control a lot. We are several years away from getting chip set and electronics components up in running in the West and USA.

Don't trust these folks, Russia and China, Putin is doing exactly what he wanted and the Chinese are eyeballing Taiwan. They will have us by the short hairs if they get it and Ukraine can be a distraction, the Chi Comms know it.

But, again back to my point. NOTHING else matters but Climate Change and Race to Democrats. If that means bending over for Iran or Russia or China they will do it. Why? Their left wing nut base and Mush brain voters who are literrally scared of climate change and have lost all reasoning.

We are headed to WW3 if they don't simmer down. The russians, Iranians, and Chinese will control the current energy supply and may supply chains while we are dreaming about charging stations. When they control supply chains and energy we are hosed. Oh yehh, chip sets.

You folks better wake up because this is what is happening.

Everything to the Democrat party now, including Mush brain, is climate change and race baiting. Nothing else matters. Michigan is correct, Mush will bend over to get this ended so he can claim climate change while buying oil from Iran, OPEC, Venezuela, and Russia might back in the mix with a deal brokered by China.

THe thing for China is if they can get Taiwan they will control a lot. We are several years away from getting chip set and electronics components up in running in the West and USA.

Don't trust these folks, Russia and China, Putin is doing exactly what he wanted and the Chinese are eyeballing Taiwan. They will have us by the short hairs if they get it and Ukraine can be a distraction, the Chi Comms know it.

But, again back to my point. NOTHING else matters but Climate Change and Race to Democrats. If that means bending over for Iran or Russia or China they will do it. Why? Their left wing nut base and Mush brain voters who are literrally scared of climate change and have lost all reasoning.

We are headed to WW3 if they don't simmer down. The russians, Iranians, and Chinese will control the current energy supply and may supply chains while we are dreaming about charging stations. When they control supply chains and energy we are hosed. Oh yehh, chip sets.

You folks better wake up because this is what is happening.
You're a lying idiot trumptard and oath breaker.

Mush and Xi are meeting tomorrow, to discuss the war in Ukraine.

I believe that China is the only country that can end this conflict. Likely, they'll be discussing ways of giving Putin a 'way out', in order for him to save face, although, it's pretty much too late for that in the world view.

Guessing Mush will bend over, and allow Putin to have certain things, including more land, along with meeting the other demands of no arms in Ukraine, no NATO membership, etc. Basically, Putin will get what he wanted all along, and China will commit to assisting in rebuilding Ukraine.
If China truly wanted they could put an end to a lot of bad actors (North Korea being a big one.)

Reactions: i am herdman
Mush = bought and paid for by the Russians.

Yet mindless and dickless liberal cucks will say nothing, except BUT TRUMP! Durrr, durr, derr

Reactions: ThunderCat98
If China truly wanted they could put an end to a lot of bad actors (North Korea being a big one.)
Ukraine is a perfect distraction for China and their ambitions.

Again, Biden and his admin are purely beholden to the left wing who have become cult like in their worship of climate change.

The clear thing to do in the immediate term due to national security concerns is to open permits to immediately drill for oil in the USA and its territories, even on a temporary basis based on national security. He can't because of the radical left and his base. Purely why. He doesn't care about Ukraine. He cares about his votes .

Odds are the Chinese have battle plans to take Tawain within the next 12 months if not sooner.

Ukraine is a perfect distraction for China and their ambitions.

Again, Biden and his admin are purely beholden to the left wing who have become cult like in their worship of climate change.

The clear thing to do in the immediate term due to national security concerns is to open permits to immediately drill for oil in the USA and its territories, even on a temporary basis based on national security. He can't because of the radical left and his base. Purely why. He doesn't care about Ukraine. He cares about his votes .

Odds are the Chinese have battle plans to take Tawain within the next 12 months if not sooner.

During Biden’s first year in office, the U.S. produced an average of about 11 million barrels of crude oil per day.
During your orange jesus's first year in office, the U.S. produced about 9 million barrels of crude oil per day.

The idea that Biden is a slave to the left wing is pretty hilarious when the reality is we hate him for being too moderate.
are you all really that nuts? How far left do you want him to go?

Damn near got us in WW3 with this climate change crap and his pure weakness. They celebrate race baiting and transgenders. THey are willing to compromise our national security because they are worried about the ozone after the smart people use data for 110 years of climte change while the earth is way older than that. Good Lord.

The man is a pawn and the left controls him. Anybody with half a brain would be down in Texas and Oklahoma and then up in the Dakotas on their way to Alaska to say Drill, damn it, drill.

Reactions: ThunderCat98

Damn near got us in WW3 with this climate change crap and his pure weakness. They celebrate race baiting and transgenders. THey are willing to compromise our national security because they are worried about the ozone after the smart people use data for 110 years of climte change while the earth is way older than that. Good Lord.
Let's be honest here. Guys like hokie, chevy, and greed are trying to distance themselves from Mush, now that they realize they should have heeded the warnings some of us provided (free of charge) months leading up to the election.

The man is a pawn and the left controls him. Anybody with half a brain would be down in Texas and Oklahoma and then up in the Dakotas on their way to Alaska to say Drill, damn it, drill.

Let's be honest here. Guys like hokie, chevy, and greed are trying to distance themselves from Mush, now that they realize they should have heeded the warnings some of us provided (free of charge) months leading up to the election.
Snotlicker....licking Snot.

I’ve never wanted to be close to Biden, but I would still vote for him before Trump, and that’s nowhere close to changing. I might be disappointed by the things Biden isn’t doing, but what Trump was doing was worse.

Back to the topic of the thread, China is going to see a huge boon in Central Asia from Russia’s decline after all this. Perhaps that’s what they were counting on the whole time.

The more I have thought about NK, I don't know...I think they too are afraid of that fat cheese sucking bastard.
Mush = bought and paid for by the Russians.
Republican projection. A topic about which I will be posting a new thread.
The idea that Biden is a slave to the left wing is pretty hilarious when the reality is we hate him for being too moderate.
This is what my hippie liberal friends tell me.

Biden is a foreign policy disaster. I don't know how you all can't see it

During Biden’s first year in office, the U.S. produced an average of about 11 million barrels of crude oil per day.
During your orange jesus's first year in office, the U.S. produced about 9 million barrels of crude oil per day.
So it took time for Trump to turn it on and time for Biden to turn it off. That’s what you’re saying by buying in to that recently released talking point.

January 2017, Obama’s last month - 8,873 barrels per day.

January 2021, Trump’s last month - 12,785 barrels per day.

increase during Trump administration - 45%.

January 2022, Biden’s first anniversary- 11,056 barrels per day.

decrease under Biden - 14% year over year. A 657,000 barrel annualized decrease.

Like?

No conspiracies either.
I don’t get to count his insane election conspiracy theories? That’s fine. There’s plenty else.

He threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine to try and get them to do some political dirt digging for him.

He appointed Steve ****ing Bannon as chief strategist.

He tried to ban people from several Muslim countries from coming here because…?

He encouraged police to rough up people they’re arresting (who of course are just suspects and haven’t actually been convicted of a crime.)

He supported asset forfeiture.

He shitcanned the response units that could’ve detected Covid earlier.

He withdrew from the Paris agreement.

He cut the corporate tax rate.

I don’t get to count his insane election conspiracy theories? That’s fine. There’s plenty else.

He threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine to try and get them to do some political dirt digging for him.

He encouraged police to rough up people they’re arresting (who of course are just suspects and haven’t actually been convicted of a crime.)

Have you seen Mush first year or so in office? The world is about to burn. He is a disaster and can't form a coherent thought

Have you seen Mush first year or so in office? The world is about to burn. He is a disaster and can't form a coherent thought

7 million jobs created in little over a year

Not in a war

Low unemployment

And if not for the SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE, it would be even better.

200w.gif

Translation, "I've gobbled up everything MSN told me while Orange Man Bad was in office."

I might be disappointed by the things Biden isn’t doing, but what Trump was doing was worse.

Still waiting for a good answer...

Always figured you might be one of those folks who wrote for National Lampoon before they shut down. Damn those writers were hilarious. Anyway, appreciate your "free of charge" views since I used to pay for that magazine in my youth.

As far as my Biden vote is concerned - I would make the same choice today.

Left one out. "Russia, Russia, Russia"

Trump accepted campaign assistance from the same murderous thug and communist dictator currently targeting women and children in Ukraine.

Left one out. "Russia, Russia, Russia"

Trump accepted campaign assistance from the same murderous thug and communist dictator currently targeting women and children in Ukraine.

Hmmm...

"The former president indeed had received a personal call from then-Prime Minister Vladimir Putin expressing his appreciation for the speech. According to Mrs. Clinton’s ethics disclosure form filed while she was secretary of State, Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 by the Russia-based finance company Renaissance Capital for his June 29, 2010, speech in Moscow to its employees and guests attending the company's annual conference."

So it took time for Trump to turn it on and time for Biden to turn it off. That’s what you’re saying by buying in to that recently released talking point. NO IDIOT, I'M SAYING MORE CRUDE WAS PUMPED IN BIDEN'S FIRST YEAR THAN YOUR ORANGE JESUS'S FIRST YEAR. YOU'RE AN IDIOT. BARRELS OF CRUDE ARE UP SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE.

January 2017, Obama’s last month - 8,873 barrels per day. THE MOST SINCE 1986 AND A 70% INCREASE FROM THE TIME HE TOOK OFFICE.

January 2021, Trump’s last month - 12,785 11,056 barrels per day.

increase during Trump administration - 45%. 24%

January 2022, DECEMBER 2021 ONE MONTH SHY OF Biden’s first anniversary- 11,056 11,567 barrels per day.

decrease INCREASE under Biden - 4.6% year over year. A 657,000 barrel annualized decrease.

Hmmm...

"The former president indeed had received a personal call from then-Prime Minister Vladimir Putin expressing his appreciation for the speech. According to Mrs. Clinton’s ethics disclosure form filed while she was secretary of State, Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 by the Russia-based finance company Renaissance Capital for his June 29, 2010, speech in Moscow to its employees and guests attending the company's annual conference."
We're discussing the 2020 election between Biden and Trump. Any 2010 Hillary BS is pointless deflection.

Put that one in your pocket for when it's relevant to the discussion.

We're discussing the 2020 election between Biden and Trump. Any Hillary BS is pointless deflection.

Put that one in your pocket for when it's relevant to the discussion.
Umm... Putin's current actions are relevent today as are US policies towards Russia since Putin came to power.

While the current POTUS and VPOTUS are lost balls in tall weeds, who is the media suddenly giving credibility and relevance to regarding Russia and Putin?

I'll play it whenever I want...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT