ADVERTISEMENT

How long can China walk this tight-rope?

Trump accepted campaign assistance from the same murderous thug and communist dictator currently targeting women and children in Ukraine.

do you have anything that's on point in terms of this discussion?

So... you bring in a reference, based on an unproven DNC funded political dossier, and I counter with a proven $500k payment from the same government to Bill Clinton, while Hillary is suddenly the Democrats' media spokesperson on Putin and Russia, and it's not on point? I'm sorry you don't see the connection. I, and many others, do however.

Hmmm, and what was this???
Perhaps it's the Jameson's since it's St. Patrick's Day and all. Slainte!

I believe I was telling you your Hillary episode from 2010 wasn't relevant to how we voted in the 2020 Election. However, I thought it could be used for another time and place. I didn't level any personal insults in those lines.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Perhaps it's the Jameson's since it's St. Patrick's Day and all. Slainte!

I believe I was telling you your Hillary episode from 2010 wasn't relevant to how we voted in the 2020 Election. However, I thought it could be used for another time and place. I didn't level any personal insults in those lines.

I still believe it is relevent today because as I have posted, Hillary is suddenly the media's DNC poster child for "being tough on Putin". I don't believe that to be the truth in any way. There are millions of foreign contributions that lead me to think that way.

I don't like Russians messing with our elections. Furthermore, I don't like our candidates accepting assistance from them. The fact Putin's now killing civilians in Ukraine supports why our presidents shouldn't be entangled with communist dictators.

Hillary the spokesperson? That's your opinion man - I've not seen or heard anyone outside of you refer to her as that. She's not even a thought/consideration to me.

A $500K speaking fee for a former US president isn't uncommon. the avg in 2020 was $750K. Now, does Hillary believe she's entitled, above the rules...absolutely. I see it as stupid not to report it, but it really has nothing to do with the election between Biden and Trump in 2020.

Last edited:
So... you bring in a reference, based on an unproven DNC funded political dossier, and I counter with a proven $500k payment from the same government to Bill Clinton, while Hillary is suddenly the Democrats' media spokesperson on Putin and Russia, and it's not on point? I'm sorry you don't see the connection. I, and many others, do however.
See...you're trolling - however, I don't doubt many are buying that "logic".

FFS, Trump said the words, "Russia, if you're listening" That wasn't in a dossier....it was on national TV! And, Hillary's emails were immediately hacked after that speech. In addition, 17 intel agencies confirmed the social media disinformation campaign. The Trump Tower meeting was proven true, and s republican-led Senate committee uncovered that Paul Manafort was meeting with Russian agents.

And you're trying to sell this nonsense that a Presidential-level speaking fee in 2010 is on par with all of that? Oh yeah, sure, they're comparable. It still has nothing to do with the discussion of the 2020 election. DEFLECTION!!

Hillary the spokesperson? That's your opinion man - I've not seen or heard anyone outside of you refer to her as that. Hell, she's not even a thought to me.

Maybe not but she is seeing this as her opportunity to be relevent again and the media is assisting her. Google her - basically every mainstream media source is quoting and reporting on her now.

A $500K speaking fee for a former US president isn't uncommon. the avg in 2020 was $750K.

This is much different than a $500k, or $750k, speaking fee. Plus Bill's came from Russia...

See...you're trolling - however, I don't doubt many are buying that "logic".

FFS, Trump said the words, "Russia, if you're listening" That wasn't in a dossier....it was on national TV! And, Hillary's emails were immediately hacked after that speech. In addition, 17 intel agencies confirmed the social media disinformation campaign. The Trump Tower meeting was proven true, and s republican-led Senate committee uncovered that Paul Manafort was meeting with Russian agents.

And you're trying to sell this nonsense that a Presidential-level speaking fee in 2010 is on par with all of that? Oh yeah, sure, they're comparable. It still has nothing to do with the discussion of the 2020 election. DEFLECTION!!

2010... and yet the same players are still playing today... and you don't see the connection???

$500k speaking fee from the Russians isn't relevent? What about these Ukrainian contributions to the Clinton Foundation?

11111FOECnjwVsA0dj4p_jpg-2317210.JPG

I see your denial to make these connections as the real deflection...

2010... and yet the same players are still playing today... and you don't see the connection???

$500k speaking fee from the Russians isn't relevent? What about these Ukrainian contributions to the Clinton Foundation?

11111FOECnjwVsA0dj4p_jpg-2317210.JPG

I see your denial to make these connections as the real deflection...
Was Hillary running for president in 2020? No. Irrelevant. I'll let you know if she runs again. Then, you and I can compare notes why we're not voting for her.

Maybe not but she is seeing this as her opportunity to be relevent again and the media is assisting her. Google her - basically every mainstream media source is quoting and reporting on her now.
"She" may see that for herself, but that's a long way for her actually becoming the Dem spokesperson. I've certainly not seen or heard much from or about her.
This is much different than a $500k, or $750k, speaking fee. Plus Bill's came from Russia...
Yes, foreign countries engage US presidents as speakers. Heck, Mike Flynn got a $45K speaking fee from Russia....and Paul Manafort was paid by the Russians to get Putin's candidate elected in Ukraine.
From what I read, this was an article about the many donors giving to the Clintons. Is this different than Trump getting monies from donors? How much has he raised? $120 million?

Chevys entire existence on here can be summed up in one sentence.

"It's only wrongdoing if it involves your side."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT