ADVERTISEMENT

ANOTHER WHISTLE BLOWER: CROOKED TRIED TO FIX HIS IRS AUDIT

THEY'VE GOT HIM NOW!!! Hundreds of ISIS Flee Detention Amid Turkish Airstrikes WHAT A MESS - MANAGED TO TURN OUR ALLIES INTO RUSSIAN/SYRIAN ALLIES. YOU DUMB DITTO HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRILLIANT HERDMAN/BANKER AND THE REST - GO HELP RUSSIA A WHILE
(OOPS FORGOT - THATS WHAT YOUR DOING NOW)

A Kurdish official also said that the flag of the Islamic State, also known as ISIS, had been raised in the countryside between the camp in the Kurdish-held town of Ain Issa and the Turkish border, another indication of how the Kurdish authorities were losing control of a region they had freed from the extremists only months ago.

Defense Secretary Mark Esper announced in an interview with CBS’s “Face the Nation” broadcast on Sunday that the United States would be evacuating about 1,000 American troops from northern Syria in a “deliberate withdrawal.”

He said that the United States found itself “likely caught between two opposing advancing armies” in northern Syria, and called the escalation of the conflict in the region a “very terrible situation.”

The defense chief added that the United States had learned that Turkey was likely to expand its incursion “farther south than originally planned and to the west” in Syria, according to a transcript of his remarks published by CBS.

The Kurdish authorities are in negotiations with the Syrian and Russian governments to form an alliance against the Turkish force, Mr. Esper said, adding that the United States did not want to be caught in the crossfire.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/13/...tion=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Watched the Secretary of Defense on Fox. Chris Wallace.... perhaps the best interview on TV IMO.

Sec of Defense says the Turks called and said, "brace yourself - we're comin' thru". Now, some presidents, like Reagan, would have responded, "Great!! The guys in the Air Force have been griping about the lack of close air support practice...this might give them an opportunity to catch up a bit."

Last edited:
NAH - IT WENT SOMETHING LIKE THIS;
CROOKED SWEATING BULLETS 'CAUSE HE KNOWS HE'S GOING TO JAIL.
PACING AROUND THE OVAL OFFICE - RUNNING TO THE BATHROOM EVERY
2 MINUTES - A NERVOUS WRECK. WAITING FOR PUTIN TO TELL HIM WHAT TO DO.

HE NEEDS A BIG DISTRACTION - A WAR - BUT IF HE INVADES GRANADA (LIKE REAGAN)
IT WILL BE TOO OBVIOUS. SO, PUTIN PUTS ERDOGAN IN PLAY.

ERDOGAN GETS WHAT HE WANTS A GREEN LIGHT TO TAKE PART OF SYRIA AND ELIMINATE
THE KURDS. ASSAD GETS A GOOD DEAL - A NEW ALLIE IN THE KURDS, IRAN AND SYRIA ARE
BOTH STRENGHTHENED THE U.S. IS OUT OF THE GAME LEAVING RUSSIA FREE AND CLEAR TO WALK IN AND CONTROL THE REGION WITHOUT A U.S. CHECK ON ITS POWER. AND MAKING THE U.S. LOOK LIKE A WEAK, AND UNRELIABLE ALLIE TO THE WORLD.

NATO (AT THE TOP OF RUSSIA'S LIST TO DESTROY) IS CREAKING UNDER THE STRAING OF AN UNRELIABLE AND IRRATIC U.S. WHILE CROOKED CONTINUES TO
ATTACK IT AND SAYING IT IS JUST FINE FOR ALL THE ISIS PRISONERS TO ROAM FREE ACROSS EUROPE.

AND OF COURSE CROOKED GETS TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT FOR A FEW DAYS, BUT AT A TREMENDOUS
COST TO THE U.S. SECURITY - WHICH TO HIM MEANS NOTHING ANYWAY.

PUTIN IS A HUGE HUGE HUGE WINNER.

AND ALL THIS BECAUSE HERDMAN, BANKER AND ALL THE OTHER RIGHT WING NUT JOBS HELPED PUT A CROOK, AND A TRAITOR IN THE OVAL OFFICE, AND MOSCOW MITCH TO RUN THE SENATE.

THAT ON TOPIC ENOUGH FOR YOU FVUCKWHAP?

Last edited:

THE KURDS. ASSAD GETS A GOOD DEAL - A NEW ALLIE IN THE KURDS, IRAN AND SYRIA ARE
BOTH STRENGHTHENED THE U.S. IS OUT OF THE GAME LEAVING RUSSIA FREE AND CLEAR TO WALK IN AND CONTROL THE REGION WITHOUT A U.S. CHECK ON ITS POWER. AND MAKING THE U.S. LOOK LIKE A WEAK, AND UNRELIABLE ALLIE TO THE WORLD.

NATO (AT THE TOP OF RUSSIA'S LIST TO DESTROY) IS CREAKING UNDER THE STRAING OF AN UNRELIABLE AND IRRATIC U.S. WHILE CROOKED CONTINUES TO
ATTACK IT AND SAYING IT IS JUST FINE FOR ALL THE ISIS PRISONERS TO ROAM FREE ACROSS EUROPE.

AND OF COURSE CROOKED GETS TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT FOR A FEW DAYS, BUT AT A TREMENDOUS

AND ALL THIS BECAUSE HERDMAN, BANKER AND ALL THE OTHER RIGHT WING NUT JOBS HELPED PUT A CROOK, AND A TRAITOR IN THE OVAL OFFICE, AND MOSCOW MITCH TO RUN THE SENATE.

Yes, you’ve got him now!

Trump hands Putin another win with Syria pullout

Putin has won so much these past three years that he may get tired of winning.

The U.S. intelligence community’s January 2017 report on Russian interference in the previous year’s presidential campaign sought to explain why Donald Trump was so attractive to Moscow. This sentence has fresh salience: “Pro-Kremlin proxy Vladimir Zhirinovskiy, leader of the nationalist Liberal Democratic Party of Russia, proclaimed just before the election that if [Trump] won, Russia would ‘drink champagne’ in anticipation of being able to advance its positions on Syria and Ukraine.”

Coming on the heels of Trump holding up assistance for Ukraine as his administration urged its new president to investigate a Democratic challenger, Trump’s order on Saturday to withdraw U.S. troops from northern Syria has given the Russians a new reason to reach for the bubbly.

“Putin likely can't believe his luck,” a Western military official from a NATO member country, who recently served in Syria as part of the anti-ISIS coalition, told Business Insider. “A third of Syria was more or less free of ISIS and its security was good without any involvement of the regime or Russia, and now because of the Turkish invasion and American pullout, this area is wide open to return to government control. What was supposed to be a diplomatically complex issue that would have involved U.S. and European military power suddenly got as simple as sending in tanks and units unopposed throughout the eastern third of Syria.”

“Putin continues to get whatever he wants and generally doesn't even have to do much,” an unnamed NATO official also told Insider. “He got to sit back and watch the Turks and the Americans unravel five years of success and not only did it not cost him anything, he didn't even have to try to make it happen. Small wonder he'd interfere on Trump's side in an election.”

“Trump tried to keep his talks with Putin at Helsinki last year secret from his staff and the world, but Russia's president held up the checklist for the cameras. Syria was on it,” Julia Davis recalls in the Daily Beast:“Trump is moving down Putin’s wish list, fulfilling the Kremlin’s aims at a rapid pace. He is chipping away at U.S. sanctions against Russia, deepening America’s internal divisions on the basis of race, faith, sexual orientation and political affiliation, vocally undermining confidence in our elections, intelligence agencies and institutions, all the while empowering our foreign adversaries and undermining NATO alliances. Trump’s claims that Ukraine—not Russia—is somehow responsible for the 2016 election interference fall right in line with conspiracy theories the Kremlin has been propagating for years. …

“The ousting of Marie Yovanovitch, the former ambassador to Ukraine, was also in line with the Kremlin’s wishes. Ukrainian politician Viktor Medvedchuk [Putin is the godfather of his daughter] has a longstanding grudge against Ambassador Yovanovitch. Medvedchuk cheered for the U.S. ambassador to be recalled and the Russian state media predicted that Ambassador Yovanovitch would be Trump’s ‘first victim in Ukraine.’

Washington’s abrupt decision to ditch the Kurds contrasted sharply with Moscow’s unwavering support for its ally Assad,”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2019/10/14/daily-202-trump-hands-putin-another-win-with-syria-pullout/5da403d6602ff1408391445f/

Last edited:
72789841_789599071472821_1273060797961994240_n.jpg

Reactions: dherd

I SWEAR I HAD NOT READ THIS:
Russian state media proudly boasted that Erdogan secured Putin’s approval for Turkey’s offensive in northern Syria before speaking to Trump. Vladimir Soloviev, the host of the nightly program The Evening With Vladimir Soloviev on Russian state television, said the Turkish president ran his plans by his Russian counterpart, securing his approval during their personal exchanges.

Soloviev added sarcastically that Erdogan was “not quite as delicate” with the president of the United States, implying that the American president was simply put on notice as to the deals that were already struck by Turkey, Russia, and Iran.

BEFORE I POSTED THE ABOVE YESTERDAY - IT'S JUST MY BRILLIANCE THAT YOU ALL CAN TESTIFY TO
AT WORK YET AGAIN. I SEE THE BIG PICTURE AND 10 MOVES DOWN THE ROAD WHEREAS HERDMAN
BANKER AND ALL THE DITTO HEADS ARE ALWAY 10 YEARS BEHIND IN ALL THINKING.

FOR EXAMPLE 20 YEARS AGO THEY WERE ALL FOR INVADING IRAG 15 YEARS LATER THEY ARE ALL AGAINST IT. WHEREAS I WAS AGAINST IT FROM THE START UNTIL TODAY.

A DITTO HEAD SHOUD NEVER BE GIVEN THE TIME OF DAY.

Don't know what it will take for Trump supporters to grasp that he, Trump, is Putin's "useful idiot".

Last edited:
I AM CERTAIN THAT CHANGING HIS NAME TO CLINTON OR OBAMA OR PUTTING A D BEHIND HIS NAME WOULD DO IT.
They, rightfully, know Trump's a joke. The Turk leader goes to the Russians before saying they were going to take us out?

Last edited:
EXACTLY & HERDMAN BANKER AND ALL THE OTHER DITTO HEADS HAVE SPOKEN NOT A WORD AGAINST HIM.
THEY DONT LOVE AMERICA THEY
JUST LOVE ACTING LIKE IDOTS.

EXACTLY & HERDMAN BANKER AND ALL THE OTHER DITTO HEADS HAVE SPOKEN NOT A WORD AGAINST HIM.
THEY DONT LOVE AMERICA THEY
JUST LOVE ACTING LIKE IDOTS.
Don't know where the idea that someone who accepts election assistance from Putin is the "Home Team". Putin's Russian. He's for Russia.

Last edited:
Reactions: dherd
Don't know where the idea that someone who accepts election assistance from Putin is the "Home Team". Putin's Russian. He's for f'n Russia.

GOOD POINT OBVIOUSLY PUTIN IS
HERDMAN,BANKER & DITTO HEADS HOME TEAM.

WELL DAMNED IF I DO - I TOLD THEM HE IS A CROOK, AND ALL KNOW I AM ALWAYS CORRECT.

Reactions: Chevy1
Bolton Objected to Ukraine Pressure Campaign, Calling Giuliani ‘a Hand Grenade’

Mr. Bolton instructed Fiona Hill, the senior director for Russian and Eurasian affairs, to notify the chief lawyer for the National Security Council that Mr. Giuliani was working with Mick Mulvaney, the acting White House chief of staff, on a rogue operation with legal implications, Ms. Hill told the investigators, according to two people familiar with her closed-door testimony.

" I am not part of whatever drug deal Rudy and Mulvaney are cooking up,” Mr. Bolton, a Yale-trained lawyer, told Ms. Hill to tell White House lawyers, according to the testimony.

It was not the first time Mr. Bolton expressed grave concerns to Ms. Hill about Mr. Giuliani. “Giuliani’s a hand grenade who’s going to blow everybody up,” Ms. Hill quoted Mr. Bolton saying during an earlier conversation.

He told her that he was in charge of Ukraine, According to whom, she asked.
The president, he answered.

Three other administration officials were scheduled to talk with investigators this week despite the White House statement.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/14/...tion=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Last edited:
WHERE ARE ALL THE OUTCRIES WE ARE SO USED TO FROM THE DITTO HEADS ABOUT "CUT AND RUN".
HERDMAN? BANKER? OTHER KOOKS? WHERE ARE YOU??? NOT A WORD???? SURELY YOU ARE OUTRAGED????

Assad Forces Surge Forward in Syria as U.S. Pulls Back

For U.S. soldiers, ‘it’s a dagger to the heart’ to abandon the Kurds

14syria-briefing-articleLarge-v2.jpg

GOQV3AOE7ZC6DBT6LW4ZDMKLZU.jpg

“It’s a dagger to the heart to walk away from people who shed blood for us,” one former top CIA official who attended the black-tie dinner told me later.

A retired four-star general who was there said the same thing: Trump’s retreat was an “unsound, morally indefensible act” and a “disgrace” to America and the soldiers who serve this country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...a1db60-eecf-11e9-89eb-ec56cd414732_story.html

Last edited:
Let's keep doing what we have done for 18 years and keep listening to the same people with the same plans!

Giuliani was paid $500,000 by company founded by arrested associate

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudolph W. Giuliani was paid $500,000 last year by a company founded by one of his business associates who was arrested last week and charged with campaign finance violations.

Parnas and Fruman, both emigres from former Soviet republics, had little history of involvement in Republican politics but shot into the upper echelon of Trump supporters after Parnas made a $50,000 donation to Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party in 2016 and a pro-Trump super PAC reported receiving a $325,000 donation from a different company incorporated by the two men in May 2018.

He said his firm was paid in two installments last fall, and he downplayed the $500,000 contract. “Some of our contracts are 2 or 3 million dollars. This was not an extraordinarily large contract,” he said.

I THINK REP. SHCIFF MAY HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS FOR TRUMP AND HIS NEW MICHAEL COHEN.

I NOW HERDMAN IS ALL ABOUT DRAINING THAT SWAMP ANYTHING TO SAY HERDMAN??

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...2c669a-ef4f-11e9-89eb-ec56cd414732_story.html

HE REALLY LOVES 3 LEVEL CHESS - HE CAN CHEAT 3 TIMES AS MUCH.
AND THERE IS NO WAY HE COULD BE 3 TIMES AS STUPID.

I HEARD ON THE RADIO TODAY THAT GIULLIANI IS WORKING FOR CROOKED FOR FREE.

I THOUGHT TO MYSELF - HE MIGHT AS WELL HES NOT GOING TO GET PAID ANYWAY.

Trump's really smart. Just ask him - he'll tell ya.

HELL - YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO ASK HIM.
FOR SOMEONE WHO THINKS HE IS SO SMART HE SURE FVCKS UP
EVERY 5 MINUTES.

REMINDS ME OF HERDMAN BANKER AND ALL THE OTHER DITTO HEADS

THAT REMINDS ME EVERYONE BETTER BE ON THEIR VERY BEST BEHAVIOR,
FOR HERDMAN HAS THE MOST IMPORTANT JOB WITH THE MOST AUTHORITY
HE HAS EVER HAD IN HIS LIFE. HE IS A MODERATOR AND IT HAS GONE COMPLETELY TO HIS HEAD.

HE IS THE BARNEY FIFE OF MODERATORMAYBERRY.

THEY WONT LET HIM HAVE A GUN BUT THELMA LOU TELLS ME NEXT WEEK
THEY MAY JUST MAY LET HIM HAVE A BULLET.

WE BETTER NIP THIS IN THE BUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
HELL - YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO ASK HIM.
FOR SOMEONE WHO THINKS HE IS SO SMART HE SURE FVCKS UP
EVERY 5 MINUTES.

REMINDS ME OF HERDMAN BANKER AND ALL THE OTHER DITTO HEADS

THAT REMINDS ME EVERYONE BETTER BE ON THEIR VERY BEST BEHAVIOR,
FOR HERDMAN HAS THE MOST IMPORTANT JOB WITH THE MOST AUTHORITY
HE HAS EVER HAD IN HIS LIFE. HE IS A MODERATOR AND IT HAS GONE COMPLETELY TO HIS HEAD.

HE IS THE BARNEY FIFE OF MODERATORMAYBERRY.

THEY WONT LET HIM HAVE A GUN BUT THELMA LOU TELLS ME NEXT WEEK
THEY MAY JUST MAY LET HIM HAVE A BULLET.

WE BETTER NIP THIS IN THE BUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just stay right here in your special place and all will go smoothly. Understand?

LIKE THAT BADGE BARN - MAKE IT YOURSELF? BARNEY FIFE MODERATOR - HAS A NICE RING TO IT.
HOWS THAT SPEECH GO AGAIN?
OH YEAH:

Last edited:
RUSSIAN TROOPS MOVE INTO ABANDONED U.S. BASE - THANK YOU HERDMAN/BANKER/DITTO HEADS SAYS PUTIN

As the United States withdraws from Syria, Russia is stepping in, running patrols to separate warring factions, striking deals and helping President Bashar al-Assad advance.

DOHUK, Iraq — Russia asserted itself in a long-contested part of Syria on Tuesday after the United States pulled out, giving Moscow a new opportunity to press for Syrian army gains and project itself as a rising power broker in the Middle East.

Russian and Syrian troops drove through a key town where the United States had held sway and picked over abandoned American outposts to announce their presence in the area and deter the Turkish incursion that began last week.

The Russian advance, enabled by President Trump’s decision last week to withdraw, may boost Russia’s Syrian ally, President Bashar al-Assad, while blunting the Turkish incursion. It was a telling demonstration of how influence over the eight-year-old conflict in Syria has shifted from the United States to Russia. But in this case, there appeared to be little balance left in the Americans’ favor.

“Look at how they were preparing the base,” a Russian-speaking reporter said in a video shot inside an abandoned American outpost in northeastern Syria, its water tanks, communication towers, tents and fridges full of soda all left behind. “They thought they were going to be here for a long time.”

The abrupt order by Mr. Trump to remove United States military personnel from the area set off days of violence that sent more than 150,000 civilians fleeing, shattered the American partnership with Syria’s Kurds, raised fears about an Islamic State revival and allowed Mr. Assad’s troops, backed by their Russian allies, to sweep up new territory without a fight.

GREAT JOB HERDMAN/BANKER/DITTO HEADS - RUSSIA LOVES YOU.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/15/...tion=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

SHE'S GOT HIM NOW!! PELOSI TELLS TRUMP "ALL ROADS W/ YOU LEAD TO PUTIN" (NO TRUER WORDS EVER SPOKEN)

Ms. Pelosi informed the president that “all roads with you lead to Putin,” referring to Vladimir V. Putin, the Russian president.

And so, on Day 1,000 of his presidency, that is where things stand between Mr. Trump and Ms. Pelosi, who have a fraught history of derailing meetings shortly after pledging to work together, including one in January, when the president abruptly stood up, said “bye bye,” and stormed out. A meeting in May basically ended before it began.

The White House did not dispute their accounts.

“They said you wanted this meeting,” Mr. Trump told the congressional leaders. “I didn’t want this meeting, but I’m doing it.”

Several lawmakers replied that the White House had reached out to them in efforts to brief them on the administration’s Syria policy.

The conversation, several Democratic officials said, only devolved from there, and reached a fever pitch after Ms. Pelosi told the president that Russia, which has quickly stepped in to fill the void left by American troops in Syria, “has always wanted a foothold in the Middle East.” It was at this point that she told Mr. Trump that all roads with him led to Mr. Putin.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/16/us/politics/trump-pelosi-white-house.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Got to the point didn't it. Better than let's send in a few thousand troops and get caught up in another mess.

YEAH BARN -" GOT RIGHT TO THE POINT"

In the letter dated 9 October, and sent after US troops were pulled out of Syria, Mr Trump told Mr Erdogan: "Don't be a tough guy. Don't be a fool!"

President Trump was urging Turkey not to launch a military offensive against Kurdish-led forces in northern Syria, but Mr Erdogan ignored this request.

Turkey's Erdogan 'threw Trump's Syria letter in the trash can.

GEEZ BARN - DONT YOU EVER GET TIRED OF REPUBLICANS MAKING YOU LOOK STUPID?

BTW - MAYBE THIS WILL WORK SINCE YOU CANT HAVE A REAL ONE.
roy-rogers-1.jpg

BETTER HURRY - SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED!

https://vintagetoycapguns.com/roy-rogers-cap-guns

The latest - the G7 will be held at Trump's Doral Country Club....and he's wanting Putin at the meeting.

ADMIRAL MCRAVEN "OUR REPUBLIC IS UNDER ATTACK BY THE PRESIDENT" WAY TO GO HERDMAN/BANKER DITTO HEADS
Admiral McRaven is a former commander of the United States Special Operations Command.

But, beneath the outward sense of hope and duty that I witnessed at these two events, there was an underlying current of frustration, humiliation, anger and fear that echoed across the sidelines. The America that they believed in was under attack, not from without, but from within.

As I stood on the parade field at Fort Bragg, one retired four-star general, grabbed my arm, shook me and shouted, “Trump is destroying the Republic!”

it is time for a new person in the Oval Office — Republican, Democrat or independent — the sooner, the better. The fate of our Republic depends upon it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/17/...l?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT