ADVERTISEMENT

ANOTHER WHISTLE BLOWER: CROOKED TRIED TO FIX HIS IRS AUDIT

I love the we fvcking hate you and want you gone but hey work with us on things you’ve already tried to get done messaging coming from the Dems right now

Trump needs to spend less time tweeting and more time watching TV.

Today, Speaker Pelosi announced prescription drug legislation (HR-3) is moving forward.

She also announced they are addressing the Mexico-Canada-US trade agreement "working toward a yes"....they would like some checks into the agreement to insure American workers won't get ripped off.

In addition, she's still working on a greenway infrastructure.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/02/wat...ith-adam-schiff-amid-impeachment-inquiry.html

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE WHITE HOUSE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES FREAKING OUT - USING WORDS LIKE BULLSHIT, WANTING TO PUT SNAKES AND ALLIGATORS IN A MOAT TO PROTECT THE BORDER.

EVERYDAY HE GETS MORE AND MORE FREAKED OUT BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE IS GOING TO JAIL.

proxy.php

"IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME ASK PUTIN - HE'LL BACK ME UP", YES CROOKED ACTUALLY SAID THAT TODAY.

AMAZING TO SEE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BECOME UNHINGED ON LIVE NATIONAL COAST TO COAST TV.

THEY'VE GOT HIM NOW AND HE KNOWS IT, AND HE IS MELTING IN FRONT OF US.

GREAT JOB CONS - YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO PICK 'EM

"IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME ASK PUTIN - HE'LL BACK ME UP", YES CROOKED ACTUALLY SAID THAT TODAY.

AMAZING TO SEE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BECOME UNHINGED ON LIVE NATIONAL COAST TO COAST TV.

So we're using Putin as a character witness? Damn....just damn.

Can't help but wonder if Russia's greatest intell resource resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Last edited:
So we're using Putin as a character witness? Damn....just damn.

Can't help but wonder if Russia's greatest intell resource resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

WELL THEN YOU MUST NOT BE A VERY STABLE GENIUS 'CAUSE I HAVENT WONDERED THAT SINCE THE DAY HE ROSE UP OFF THAT GOLDEN COMMODE AND WALKED DOWN THAT GOLDEN ESCALATER AND BEGAN HIS JOURNED INTO THAT COLD CEMENT BED IN THAT COLD CEMENT CELL IN THAT COLD CEMENT PRISON.

Last edited:
YOU DITTO HEADS REALLY SHOULD READ SOMETHING BESIDES CROOKEDS TWITTER FEED.
DO A LITTLE READING - EDUCATE YOURSELVES. KNOW THE TRUTH. NOT THAT THE TRUTH MATTERS
TO YOU.

THEY'VE GOT HIM NOW!!!Trump's day of rage: Profanity, false accusations and a press spat

In the stretch of a few hours, Trump called Democratic impeachment efforts "BULLS**T," got into a verbal altercation with a reporter during a press conference, and delivered unfounded claims about his political rivals. His anger was visible — his face flushed at times, his voice raised, his gestures increasingly animated.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...s-and-a-press-spat/ar-AAIaYkX?ocid=spartandhp

For the 40 minutes in between, the East Room of the White House played host to a roller coaster display of the grievances, victimhood, falsehoods and braggadocio that have come to define Trump’s presidency — a combustible mix that has only become more potent as the president faces the growing threat of impeachment.

Trump bared his frustrations in a heated exchange with a journalist who asked him about a July 25 phone call in which Trump pushed the Ukrainian government to investigate one of his potential Democratic challengers, former vice president Joe Biden.

As the targets of Trump’s anger grow in number, Trump’s public outbursts have also become more vitriolic.

The president described the whistleblower whose complaint alleges presidential abuse of power as “fake” and “vicious” and into “some bad things.” He accused the White House official who alerted the whistleblower about Trump’s call of being a “spy.” He said House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.), who is running the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry, was guilty of “treason.”

He blasted House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) — who earlier Wednesday urged her caucus to be somber and prayerful during the impeachment process — saying she “hands out subpoenas like they’re cookies.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...3c124c-e54b-11e9-a331-2df12d56a80b_story.html

I’m afraid it appears to me that the only one that is becoming unhinged is you and the liberal left.

Watched it... unbelievable. He went all "China are you listening?".. days before heading back into negotiating the China trade agreement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Where's dherd? There's breaking news. Now Trump is publicly asking the Chi-Coms to investigate Biden.

I honestly no longer recognize the Presidency.

I am just going to mind my business, drink my beer, and keep stockpiling guns and ammo...

well when you go after corruption...……...you have to go where it is. he's not being targeted because he is running for President you idiot, it's for what he did when he was vice president. drain the swamp.

well when you go after corruption...……...you have to go where it is. he's not being targeted because he is running for President you idiot, it's for what he did when he was vice president. drain the swamp.
Is that what Trump's doing?.....draining the swamp?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-cabinet-ethics-cloud_n_5d28d5f9e4b02a5a5d5a793f
President Donald Trump has lost more of his Cabinet secretaries to corruption and other ethics concerns in his first term than any other president in U.S. history.

Is that what Trump's doing?.....draining the swamp?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-cabinet-ethics-cloud_n_5d28d5f9e4b02a5a5d5a793f
President Donald Trump has lost more of his Cabinet secretaries to corruption and other ethics concerns in his first term than any other president in U.S. history.

HE DIDN'T HAVE TO LOOK FAR TO FIND CORRUPTION DID HE?
I TELL YOU WHAT, WHEN HE GOES TO BED TONIGHT - IF HE'LL JUST LOOK UNDER
HIS COVERS HE WILL FIND A WORLD OF CORRUPTION.

Trump Envoys Pushed Ukraine to Commit to Investigations
Two of President Trump’s top envoys to Ukraine helped draft a statement for the country’s new president in August that would have committed Ukraine to pursuing investigations sought by Mr. Trump into his political rivals, three people briefed on the effort said.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/03/...tion=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

THEY'VE GOT HIM NOW!!CROOKED EXPANDS SWAMP TO EUROPE/RUSSIA/CHINA BUILDING MOAT TO PROTECT HIS SWAMP

1. There’s an explicitly stated quid pro quo.
“Heard from White House,” Volker wrote, “assuming President Z convinces trump he will investigate / ‘get to the bottom of what happened’ in 2016, we will nail down date for visit to Washington.”

2. The U.S. helped shape a statement from Ukraine mentioning the Biden probe.
“Once we have a date,” the Zelensky aide wrote, “will call for a press briefing, announcing upcoming visit and outlining vision for the reboot of US-UKRAINE relationship, including among other things Burisma and election meddling in investigations.”

3. There’s a strong suggestion that military aid was used as leverage — and hints at an attempt to hide that.
“Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?” Taylor asked.

“I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...eased-text-messages-centered-ukraine-scandal/

Last edited:
THEY'VE GOT HIM NOW!!! Mounting evidence buttresses the facts laid out in whistleblower complaint
over the past two weeks, documents, firsthand witness accounts and even statements by Trump himself have emerged that bolster the facts outlined in the extraordinary abuse-of-power complaint.
matches a rough transcript of the call that the White House released a day before the complaint was made public.

The whistleblower’s assertion that records related to the phone call were transferred to a separate electronic system intended for highly classified material has since been confirmed by White House officials.

the whistleblower’s narrative of the events that led up to the call — including a shadow campaign undertaken by Trump’s personal attorney Rudolph W. Giuliani and the attempts of State Department officials to navigate his activities— have been largely confirmed by the text messages of three diplomats released Friday, as well as Giuliani himself in media interviews.

Independent evidence now supports the central elements laid out in the seven-page document.
Even if they disregarded the complaint, legal experts said lawmakers have obtained dramatic testimony and documents that provide ammunition for the whistleblower’s core assertion: that the president of the United States used “the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.”

“Everything we’ve found to date validates the information . . . . It’s brilliantly effective. It really does function almost as a one-stop shop, investigative road map,” said Harry P. Litman, a former U.S. attorney in Pennsylvania who has represented other government whistleblowers.

THEY'VE GOT HIM NOW!!! POSTER OF THE DAY HERD1972

HERD1972 SAID THIS ON APRIL 19, 2019

"This is not over by any stretch of the imagination. There is enough information in the Mueller report to allow Congress to continue. Mueller did not exonerate Trump from obstruction and the Russian Collusion investigation was not able to be completed because of the lies of White House Staff interviewed by Mueller. DOJ cannot stop what Congress will do with this report. This is far from over. As Americans, all of us want to know the truth and it appears that we still do not have all the facts".

HERD1972 SAID THIS ON 4/19/19 HERD1972 WAS RIGHT AND ALL THE DITTO HEADS WERE WRONG!

CONGRATULATIONS HERD1972 ON BEING A WELL INFORMED PATRIOT.

Last edited:
THEY'VE GOT HIM NOW!!! POSTER OF THE DAY HERD1972

HERD1972 SAID THIS ON APRIL 19, 2019

"This is not over by any stretch of the imagination. There is enough information in the Mueller report to allow Congress to continue. Mueller did not exonerate Trump from obstruction and the Russian Collusion investigation was not able to be completed because of the lies of White House Staff interviewed by Mueller. DOJ cannot stop what Congress will do with this report. This is far from over. As Americans, all of us want to know the truth and it appears that we still do not have all the facts".

HERD1972 SAID THIS ON 4/19/19 HERD1972 WAS RIGHT AND ALL THE DITTO HEADS WERE WRONG!

CONGRATULATIONS HERD1972 ON BEING A WELL INFORMED PATRIOT.
You’ve got him now!

YEAH, I KNOW - AINT IT GREAT!!!
ALWAYS REMEMBER - HE WHO LAUGHS LAST - LAUGHS BEST!

YEAH, I KNOW - AINT IT GREAT!!!
ALWAYS REMEMBER - HE WHO LAUGHS LAST - LAUGHS BEST!
Yes but what happened to the Mueller report, stormy Daniels, general Flynn, collusion, and the list goes on. You will never impeach President Trump only drive yourself insane trying. What are you gonna do when he gets reelected in 2020 and 2024?

Yes but what happened to the Mueller report, stormy Daniels, general Flynn, collusion, and the list goes on. You will never impeach President Trump only drive yourself insane trying. What are you gonna do when he gets reelected in 2020 and 2024?
These fools fall for whatever the media and DNC feeds them. I just wonder how many times they get suckered. It’s amazing

These fools fall for whatever the media and DNC feeds them. I just wonder how many times they get suckered. It’s amazing
Yes they seem to forget the fact that I’ll never get to vote in the Senate so it’s all a waste of time anyway.

Reactions: 19MU88
DUMB ASS DITTO HEAD POST OF THE DAY GOES TO WV-FAN WITH HIS BRILLIANT PREDICTION THAT (SORRY 19MU82 YOU WERE IN THE RUNNING BUT ALL I COULD FIND THAT YOU HAD CONTRIBUTED WERE DITTO'S)

Chuck Callesto@ChuckCallesto

IT BEGINS: Lynch Accuses Comey Of Lying...
1f923.png
1f923.png

DECLASSIFICATION'S are going to make them eat each other alive...

Raise you hand if you EXCITED to see these RATS go down!
1f64b-1f3fb-200d-2642-fe0f.png
https://trendingpolitics.com/loretta-lynch-accuses-comey-of-lying-says-she-didn-t-call-clinton-probe-a-matter/?utm_source=star&utm_medium=twitter …

Loretta Lynch Accuses Comey Of Lying, Says She Didn't Call Clinton Probe a "Matter"
Representative Doug Collings released transcripts on Monday relating to investigations into the decision made by the DOJ and FBI to exonerate Hillary Clinton.In...

trendingpolitics.com

6:12 PM - May 28, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
8,900 people are talking about this

541WV-FAN,May 29, 2019

Trump Blames Rick Perry for ‘Perfect’ Ukraine Call
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-rick-perry-ukraine-895348/

AS USUAL THE EXACT OPPOSITE HAS HAPPENED!!!!
CONGRATS ON BEING THE DUMB ASS DITTO HEAD POSTER OF THE DAY - YOU BEAT OUT A LOT
OF DUMB ASS COMPETITION.

Last edited:
Yes they seem to forget the fact that I’ll never get to vote in the Senate so it’s all a waste of time anyway.

Correct, you will never get to vote in the Senate.

There would most definitely be a vote in the Senate. This might be the only line Mitch would not cross (Mitch fvcking the Garland nominee was absolutely not Constitutional). We do know what the Senate will do however...we could have video of Trump getting his knob polished while handing over the nuke codes to Putin and these pukes would do nothing.

THEY'VE GOT HIM NOW!!! TRUMP BLAMES PERRY 4 CALL DUMB ASS DITTO HEAD POST OF THE DAY GOES TO WV-FAN

TRUMP BLAMES ENERGY SEC. RICK PERRY FOR PERFECT UKRAINE CALL

Trump suggested to House Republicans Friday that it was a call he didn't even want to make, two sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump told House Republicans Friday that he was urged by Energy Secretary Rick Perry to make the midsummer phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy that is now at the center of House Democrats' impeachment inquiry, two sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.

Trump suggested it was a call he didn't even want to make, the sources said.

https://www.axios.com/trump-blamed-...sky-8178447a-0374-4ac6-b321-a9454b0565d4.html

The news was first reported by Axios.

Last edited:
THEY'VE GOT HIM NOW!!! TRUMP BLAMES PERRY 4 CALL DUMB ASS DITTO HEAD POST OF THE DAY GOES TO WV-FAN

Trump blames Energy Secretary Rick Perry for Ukraine call at center of impeachment inquiry

Trump suggested to House Republicans Friday that it was a call he didn't even want to make, two sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump told House Republicans Friday that he was urged by Energy Secretary Rick Perry to make the midsummer phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy that is now at the center of House Democrats' impeachment inquiry, two sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.

Trump suggested it was a call he didn't even want to make, the sources said.

https://www.axios.com/trump-blamed-...sky-8178447a-0374-4ac6-b321-a9454b0565d4.html

The news was first reported by Axios.
yore more fukt in the head than a soup sandwich. 5 more years of trump going to be quite difficult for ya.... may very well be institutionalized at the half way point.

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT