ADVERTISEMENT

ANOTHER WHISTLE BLOWER: CROOKED TRIED TO FIX HIS IRS AUDIT

FULL HOUSE WILL VOTE ON IMPEACHMENT THURSDAY

House Democrats said Monday that the House will vote Thursday to formalize procedures for the next phase of the impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

Democrats said the move would “ensure transparency and provide a clear path forward” as the inquiry continues.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.), meanwhile, said that a former deputy national security adviser had “no basis in law” to skip a deposition Monday and that his failure to appear was further evidence of Trump’s efforts to obstruct Congress.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...316e64-f96a-11e9-8190-6be4deb56e01_story.html

Has anyone read the resolution? It’s nothing more than a show vote to reaffirm the current “impeachment investigations”. It once again won’t change a thing.

RUSSIAN TROLLS ARE BUSY COVERING UP FOR THEIR BOY ILLIGITIMATE DONALD TRUMP.

WE'VE GOT HIM NOW COLONEL WHO LISTENED IN ON CROOKED CALL TO TESTIFY TOMORROW OUT OF SENSE OF DUTY

“This would all undermine U.S. national security,” Colonel Vindman added, referring to Mr. Trump’s comments in the call.

The top Ukraine expert at the White House will tell impeachment investigators he twice reported concerns about President Trump’s pressure tactics on Ukraine, acting out of a “sense of duty.”

A White House national security official who is a decorated Iraq war veteran plans to tell House impeachment investigators on Tuesday that he heard President Trump appeal to Ukraine’s president to investigate one of his leading political rivals, a request the aide considered so damaging to American interests that he reported it to a superior.

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman of the Army, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, twice registered internal objections about how Mr. Trump and his inner circle were treating Ukraine, out of what he called a “sense of duty,” he plans to tell the inquiry, according to a draft of his opening statement obtained by The New York Times.

He will be the first White House official to testify who listened in on the July 25 telephone call between Mr. Trump and President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine that is at the center of the impeachment inquiry, in which Mr. Trump asked Mr. Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.

“I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen, and I was worried about the implications for the U.S. government’s support of Ukraine,” Colonel Vindman said in his statement. “I realized that if Ukraine pursued an investigation into the Bidens and Burisma it would likely be interpreted as a partisan play which would undoubtedly result in Ukraine losing the bipartisan support it has thus far maintained.”

“This would all undermine U.S. national security,” Colonel Vindman added, referring to Mr. Trump’s comments in the call.

The colonel, a Ukrainian-American immigrant who received a Purple Heart after being wounded in Iraq by a roadside bomb and whose statement is full of references to duty and patriotism, could be a more difficult witness to dismiss than his civilian counterparts.

“I am a patriot,” Colonel Vindman plans to tell the investigators, “and it is my sacred duty and honor to advance and defend our country irrespective of party or politics.”

He was to be interviewed privately on Tuesday by the House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs and Oversight and Reform Committees, in defiance of a White House edict not to cooperate with the impeachment inquiry.

He will testify that he watched with alarm as “outside influencers” began pushing a “false narrative” about Ukraine that was counter to the consensus view of American national security officials, and harmful to United States interests. According to documents reviewed by The Times on the eve of his congressional testimony, Colonel Vindman was concerned as he discovered that Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, was leading an effort to prod Kiev to investigate Mr. Biden’s son, and to discredit efforts to investigate Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, and his business dealings in Ukraine.

His account strongly suggests that he may have been among the aides the whistle-blower referred to in his complaint when he wrote that White House officials had recounted the conversation between Mr. Trump and Mr. Zelensky to him, and “were deeply disturbed by what had transpired in the phone call.”

Colonel Vindman did not interact directly with the president, but was present for a series of conversations that shed light on his pressure campaign on Ukraine.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/28/...tion=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Last edited:
WE'VE GOT HIM NOW COLONEL WHO LISTENED IN ON CROOKED CALL TO TESTIFY TOMORROW OUT OF SENSE OF DUTY

The top Ukraine expert at the White House will tell impeachment investigators he twice reported concerns about President Trump’s pressure tactics on Ukraine, acting out of a “sense of duty.”
Colonel Sanders?

Reactions: 19MU88
WITH TRUMP PENCE POMPEO MOSCOW MITCH HOUSE & SENATE REPUBLICANS
HERDMAN BANKER DITTO HEADS HANNITY LIMBAUGH FAUX NEWS
ALL ROADS REALLY DO LEAD BACK TO RUSSIA

THIS IS A VERY SAD TIME FOR OUR NATION. TO LEARN THAT OUR PRESIDENT SOLD OUR NATION
AND THE SECURITY OF ALL ITS CITIZENS WITHOUT GIVING IT A SECOND THOUGHT. TO MAKE IT WORSE
OUR VICE PRESIDENT, SECRETARY OF STATE, AND THE PRESIDENTS CHIEF OF STAFF, MOSCOW MITCH MCCONNEL SENATE REPUBLICANS AND THE ENTIRE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES REPUBLICAN CAUCUS - IN OTHER WORDS
THE ENTIRE TOP RUNG OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT ASSISTED HIM IN HIS TRAITOROUS ACTIONS.

I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY AND I HOPE WE HAVE ENOUGH GOOD PEOPLE LIKE THE DIPLOMATS LAST
WEEK, THIS DECORATED COLONEL IN THE UNITED STATES ARMY TO JOIN THEM IN EXOSING THE
TREACHEROUS ACTS OF THOSE WHO HERDMAN AND BANKER AND ALL THE OTHER DITTO HEADS AND
FAUX NEWS AND RIGHT WING MEDIA PROMOTE.

PRAY FOR OUR GREAT NATION THAT THOSE WHO WANT TO SEE HER FALL LIKE HERDMAN BANKER AND THE DITTO HEADS BE EXPOSED AS RUSSIAN PLANTS DETERMENED TO DO US HARM.

shopping

Last edited:
That Trump "Loyalty Oath" comes at a steep price.. and it's getting more expensive.

Last edited:
REPUBLICANS HAVE BROUGHT US TO THIS SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS

The House map drawn by Republican legislators in 2016 all but guaranteed the party’s control of 10 of the state’s 13 House districts, even though voters’ political preferences are split almost evenly between the two major parties. A separate challenge to the same map went to the United States Supreme Court, which ruled in June that it did not have the ability to regulate partisan gerrymandering, however egregious.

But the state panel said the map violated broader provisions in North Carolina’s Constitution guaranteeing freedom of speech and assembly and equal protection under the law, as well as a guarantee of free elections that does not appear in the federal Constitution.

The ruling in the end came down to very different decisions in federal and state courts on whether blatant gerrymandering to benefit a political party is permissible.

“North Carolina Republicans tried to beat democracy with their gerrymandered maps, and the U.S. Supreme Court would have let them get away with it,” Stanton Jones, a lawyer for the plaintiffs, said on Monday. “The state court’s decision today ensures that North Carolinians will finally get to vote in free and fair congressional elections.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/28/us/north-carolina-gerrymander-maps.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Russia has been playing for power in Africa in recent years by sending arms, offering mercenaries, and cinching mining deals. More quietly, it has started to set up a low-profile infrastructure of political influence that bears echoes of the Kremlin’s strategy in Europe and the United States. And it is already identifying African politicians and activists who will carry its message.

Russian officials at the conference said that the Kremlin’s RT and Sputnik would be glad to host African journalists in Moscow for training courses on topics such as social media.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/29/...html?action=click&module=News&pgtype=Homepage

it looks like liberals and these unelected bureaucrats seem to forget who was elected by the American people to implement foreign policy and who is head of the executive branch.

how many ****ing idiots are there in this country?? I guess HRC did when the popular vote so I've answered my own question.

it looks like liberals and these unelected bureaucrats seem to forget who was elected by the American people to implement foreign policy and who is head of the executive branch.

how many ****ing idiots are there in this country?? I guess HRC did when the popular vote so I've answered my own question.
congrats to the libs for her when.

Reactions: Chevy1
COMING SOON TO PULLMAN:On Fox News and Right-Wing Web, Alexander Vindman Is Accused of ‘Espionage’

One pundit on Fox News went as far as to suggest that Colonel Vindman had engaged in “espionage” against the United States, prompting an unusual rebuke from a Republican member of Congress.

On her Fox News program on Monday, the conservative host Laura Ingraham sought to turn his ethnic background against him, Her guest, John Yoo, a former top lawyer in the George W. Bush administration, agreed. “I find that astounding,” Mr. Yoo said. “Some people might call that espionage.”

The accusation by Mr. Yoo was decried by left-leaning pundits and, on Tuesday, by Representative Liz Cheney of Wyoming, a Republican lawmaker. “It is shameful to question their patriotism, their love of this country,” Ms. Cheney said, calling on critics to stop questioning the colonel’s loyalties.

Still, the notion that Colonel Vindman has some allegiance to a foreign country rapidly spread in right-wing circles, who apparently sensed a useful talking point to undermine testimony that is expected to be deeply damaging to Mr. Trump.

On Tuesday, the president repeatedly described Colonel Vindman as a “Never Trumper” in a series of posts on Twitter. On CNN’s “New Day,” Sean Duffy — a former Republican representative from Wisconsin and now a pro-Trump pundit — declared: “It seems very clear that he is incredibly concerned about Ukrainian defense. I don’t know that he’s concerned about American policy.”

“He has an affinity, I think, for the Ukraine,” Mr. Duffy said. “He speaks Ukrainian, and he came from the country and he wants to make sure they’re safe and free.”

Colonel Vindman, 44, grew up in Brooklyn, completed basic training in 1999, and carried out numerous overseas tours in the Army, including in South Korea, Germany and Iraq. In 2003, he was wounded by a roadside bomb and received a Purple Heart. He has served in multiple United States embassies and joined the National Security Council in 2018.

But online, the conspiracy theory about Mr. Vindman as a foreign agent has begun to spread.

On Tuesday morning, Representative Matt Gaetz of Florida, a close Trump ally, tweeted: “Donald Trump is innocent. The deep state is guilty.” An account tied to QAnon, the fringe online conspiracy movement, amplified his claim to 160,000 followers on Twitter, and the conspiracy claim was likewise posted to a Facebook QAnon page within the hour.

Jack Posobiec, a well-known figure on the far-right internet, tweeted the falsehood that Mr. Vindman had been advising the Ukrainian government on how to counter Mr. Trump’s foreign policy goals. Mr. Posobiec cited The New York Times as his source — in fact, The Times reported no such thing.

Nevertheless, his tweet was repeated verbatim at least 50 times by over 25 accounts in the same hour, many written in response to mainstream media tweets about news of Mr. Vindman’s testimony with no reference back to Mr. Posobiec’s original tweet.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/29/...tion=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Sean Duffy — a former Republican representative from Wisconsin

And...get this....a former reality TV star! What is with this fascination with reality TV stars? Maybe I would vote for Joe Rogan...at least he smokes dope, believes in aliens, and can beat people up.

Representative Matt Gaetz of Florida

Possibly a Nazi.

Jack Posobiec, a well-known figure on the far-right internet,

If anyone involved here is a Russian spy, it's this guy.

Apparently, not all republicans have gone into scorched earth mode as it concerns attacking Col Vindman:

Liz Cheney Rips Fellow Republicans For Attacking Impeachment Witness’ Patriotism
At a press conference ahead of Vindman’s testimony, Cheney said, “I also want to address something that’s been going on for the last several hours, and last night, which I think is also shameful, and that is questioning the patriotism and questioning the dedication to country of people like Mr. Vindman, Lt. Col. Vindman, who will be coming today, and others who have testified.”

“I think that we need to show that we are better than that as a nation,” she added. “Their patriotism, their love of country, we’re talking about decorated veterans who have served this nation, who have put their lives on the line, and it is shameful to question their patriotism, their love of this nation, and we should not be involved in that process.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/liz-cheney-shameful-vindman_n_5db85cc6e4b0bb1ea3700442

Apparently, not all republicans have gone into scorched earth mode as it concerns attacking Col Vindman:

Liz Cheney Rips Fellow Republicans For Attacking Impeachment Witness’ Patriotism
At a press conference ahead of Vindman’s testimony, Cheney said, “I also want to address something that’s been going on for the last several hours, and last night, which I think is also shameful, and that is questioning the patriotism and questioning the dedication to country of people like Mr. Vindman, Lt. Col. Vindman, who will be coming today, and others who have testified.”

“I think that we need to show that we are better than that as a nation,” she added. “Their patriotism, their love of country, we’re talking about decorated veterans who have served this nation, who have put their lives on the line, and it is shameful to question their patriotism, their love of this nation, and we should not be involved in that process.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/liz-cheney-shameful-vindman_n_5db85cc6e4b0bb1ea3700442

IF YOU GO TO LOW FOR A CHENEY OR A BUSH YOUR GETTIN DOWN CLOSE TO TRUMP HERDMAN BANKER DITTO HEAD TERRITORY.

I don't care for the Cheney's, but at least she's not drinking the Kool Aid.

FWIW, not that the Trumpers care, but I was kind of expecting LTC Vindman to be sort of a dork....dude shows up and I see a Purple Heart, a Ranger tab, Combat Infantryman Badge...this is the man they want to call a spy and traitor? Fvcking morons.

CAN ANYONE FIND A REPUBLICAN WITH ANY ETHICS AT ALL - ANYONE?

Remember the computer hacking of the Senate a couple years ago? The 2nd accomplice was finally sentenced today. Only got probation, though. The victims were R's so you wont hear much about it.

Islamic State turncoat inside Baghdadi’s hideout critical to success of raid, officials say

U.S. commandos zeroed in on Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s final hideout with the help of an extraordinarily well-placed informant, an Islamic State operative who facilitated the terrorist leader’s movements around Syria and even helped oversee construction work on his Syrian safe house, according to U.S. and Middle East-based officials knowledgeable about the operation.

The mole’s detailed knowledge of Baghdadi’s whereabouts as well as the room-by-room layout of his sanctuary proved to be critical in the Oct. 26 raid that ended with the death of the world’s most-wanted terrorist, the officials said.

The informant was present during the assault on Baghdadi’s compound in the Syrian province of Idlib, and he was exfiltrated from the region two days later with his family. The man, whose nationality had not been revealed, is expected to receive some or all of the $25 million U.S. bounty that had been placed on Baghdadi’s head, according to the officials. One official said he was a Sunni Arab who turned against the Islamic State because one of his relatives had been killed by the group.

The Islamic State turncoat had been cultivated as an asset by the Syrian Democratic Forces, the predominantly Kurdish militia that became the ground troops for the U.S.-led campaign to destroy the terrorist group’s self-proclaimed caliphate in eastern Syria. SDF leaders then handed control of the agent to U.S. intelligence operatives, who spent weeks vetting him until they were sure he was genuine, the officials said.

A months-long effort to exploit the intelligence breakthrough began over the summer, but only in the past month did the informant’s tips lead to an opportunity to act.

“It was assessed for quite a while that the person might have the key to the lock,” said one U.S. official familiar with the matter. “That only really seriously became clear within the last couple of weeks.”

KURDS HELPING U.S. KILL BAGDADI - WELL TRUMP BETTER THROW THE KURDS TO THE WOLVES. - WE CANT HAVE THAT.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...02c2fa-fa86-11e9-ac8c-8eced29ca6ef_story.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Remember the computer hacking of the Senate a couple years ago? The 2nd accomplice was finally sentenced today. Only got probation, though. The victims were R's so you wont hear much about it.

Obviously you do not know one cause if you did you would put his name on here rather than whine about a high school prank.

Odd that concerns you but a completely immoral Republican party does not.

PITY

Islamic State turncoat inside Baghdadi’s hideout critical to success of raid, officials say

U.S. commandos zeroed in on Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s final hideout with the help of an extraordinarily well-placed informant, an Islamic State operative who facilitated the terrorist leader’s movements around Syria and even helped oversee construction work on his Syrian safe house, according to U.S. and Middle East-based officials knowledgeable about the operation.

The mole’s detailed knowledge of Baghdadi’s whereabouts as well as the room-by-room layout of his sanctuary proved to be critical in the Oct. 26 raid that ended with the death of the world’s most-wanted terrorist, the officials said.

The informant was present during the assault on Baghdadi’s compound in the Syrian province of Idlib, and he was exfiltrated from the region two days later with his family. The man, whose nationality had not been revealed, is expected to receive some or all of the $25 million U.S. bounty that had been placed on Baghdadi’s head, according to the officials. One official said he was a Sunni Arab who turned against the Islamic State because one of his relatives had been killed by the group.

The Islamic State turncoat had been cultivated as an asset by the Syrian Democratic Forces, the predominantly Kurdish militia that became the ground troops for the U.S.-led campaign to destroy the terrorist group’s self-proclaimed caliphate in eastern Syria. SDF leaders then handed control of the agent to U.S. intelligence operatives, who spent weeks vetting him until they were sure he was genuine, the officials said.

A months-long effort to exploit the intelligence breakthrough began over the summer, but only in the past month did the informant’s tips lead to an opportunity to act.

“It was assessed for quite a while that the person might have the key to the lock,” said one U.S. official familiar with the matter. “That only really seriously became clear within the last couple of weeks.”

KURDS HELPING U.S. KILL BAGDADI - WELL TRUMP BETTER THROW THE KURDS TO THE WOLVES. - WE CANT HAVE THAT.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...02c2fa-fa86-11e9-ac8c-8eced29ca6ef_story.html

1. There were already whispers a lot of this was from Kurdish intel.
2. I was wondering if someone was going to get the $25m.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT