ADVERTISEMENT

Any hoops updates?

AllEers6

Bronze Buffalo
Sep 22, 2011
The big kid getting the weight off? The new forwards learning the system? Any idea on who redshirts?

The big kid getting the weight off? The new forwards learning the system? Any idea on who redshirts?
Yes, he has shed 40 pounds. Down to 339. Danny hopes to see him around 325 by the start of the season. He believes that the 5 practice a week schedule will help with that.
All the newcomers and returnees alike have advanced greatly since the first practice in June.
Danny has related who he "may" redshirt. Since he has not discussed with the players I will not post those names on here.

He also says he won’t force a red shirt, kid would need to be on board with it.

Yes, he has shed 40 pounds. Down to 339. Danny hopes to see him around 325 by the start of the season. He believes that the 5 practice a week schedule will help with that.
All the newcomers and returnees alike have advanced greatly since the first practice in June.
Danny has related who he "may" redshirt. Since he has not discussed with the players I will not post those names on here.
What does West look like? My guess his year two he will take a major step forward. Also, does the walkon form Huntington have a chance to play?

What does West look like?

MW4_1576.jpg

What does West look like? My guess his year two he will take a major step forward. Also, does the walkon form Huntington have a chance to play?
West is the defensive catalyst on this team. He, along with Watson, George and Williams are like a bunch of junk yard dogs out there.
As for Murphy, there aren't enough minutes for him to play too much.

Murphy like a lot of our recent recruits: athletic but a little light in the frame. Anyone 6'4" to 6'7" or so whose weight is in the range of 160# to about 180# is definitely on the rather "thin" side. However, our guys in that category are young and have plenty of time to put on 20 to 30 pounds of solid muscle!

Reactions: AllEers6
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT