ADVERTISEMENT

On-Campus Recruiting Coordinator

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
The black SUV dropped off an envelope to me informing me that Marshall is hiring a new on-campus recruiting coordinator. Braelyn Yown, a former cheerleader at Coastal Carolina, will be filling that role. I don't love the idea of hiring somebody who was in a lower role at a conference peer. But there is some potential there.

If you want to see more of what the SUV had in the envelope, you will have to head over to the Pullman Square board.

I work with her mom
imagination jerking off GIF

I'm not against using a honeypot. Not at all.

But she is too skinny to be representing Huntington. 😂
Ummm, maybe she's bringing a copious* supply of those luscious looking Coastal sheet cakes with her (and doesn't plan on sharing!).

*Unless your handle is "riflearm2", feel free to consult your Funk & Wagnalls!!

Ummm, maybe she's bringing a copious* supply of those luscious looking Coastal sheet cakes with her (and doesn't plan on sharing!).

*Unless your handle is "riflearm2", feel free to consult your Funk & Wagnalls!!
She got to live near Myrtle Beach so everybody in WV instantly thinks she is cool. Lol

On Campus Recruiting Coordinator? What exactly is the job description for this position?

On Campus Recruiting Coordinator? What exactly is the job description for this position?
This reminds me of me asking one of our coordinators exactly what is was that she did. She looked at me in a rather annoyed manner and answered, “Why, I coordinate of course.”

Reactions: bbneutralfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT