ADVERTISEMENT

Any news on how the new QB looks?

FieldCricket.png

If that information was available, it would only be posted on the premium board.

You can bet he is throwing to Brady and the others every day, or close.

Earlier articles quote him as saying he has had the playbook since spring.

We’ll be OK with either he or Green. I like Green a lot. The kid looked good in the spring game.

If that information was available, it would only be posted on the premium board.

Or on this board if anyone besides the board ownership and staff has any info. Why do you always have to be so egotistically rude and assumptive that only the board staff can possibly possess information about the program?

For example, Herdmeister usually has far more, and better, info about the basketball program than the staff of Herdnation.

Or on this board if anyone besides the board ownership and staff has any info. Why do you always have to be so egotistically rude and assumptive that only the board staff can possibly possess information about the program?

For example, Herdmeister usually has far more, and better, info about the basketball program than the staff of Herdnation.

I've read it three times thinking I have to be misreading or misinterpreting it. Nope.

Well, I wasn’t being rude as I felt the question was being directed at the HN staff. I was simply stating that type of info would only be available on the premium board if it were up to us.

TBH, I wouldn’t plan on very much info, regarding Thomson, Cramsey’s offense, or Fuller’s defense, being available prior to the Miami (OH) game.

And for as much as I appreciate @Herdmeister’s contribution to the board, I think he’d agree that Dan is an open book to basically anyone. If you can get him away from the court for 10 min, you’d be shocked at what type of info you can get from him. I’ve seen it happen with myself and others.

Banker it is Coach Stowers way. Go back through previous football season posts. He is (according to himself) THE resident expert on all things Herd football.

Banker it is Coach Stowers way. Go back through previous football season posts. He is (according to himself) THE resident expert on all things Herd football.

It has nothing to do with my access to the program. It has to do with my knowledge of the processes in place to avoid such info being released this season and my concerns if that type of info gets posted on here or elsewhere. If that starts happening, there’s a possibility of practice being closed to the public much earlier than normal.

It has nothing to do with my access to the program. It has to do with my knowledge of the processes in place to avoid such info being released this season and my concerns if that type of info gets posted on here or elsewhere. If that starts happening, there’s a possibility of practice being closed to the public much earlier than normal.
So you know but Doc does not want it out yet?

So you know but Doc does not want it out yet?

The few things I know for certain are that:

1) The staff was beyond excited to land Thomson on NSD.

2) They we’re pleased with Garet’s and Isaiah’s growth during the spring.

3) And although I’m certain the same could be said for all three QB’s, I know Thomson consistently tries to schedule off-season throwing with the WR’s

Reactions: pdbailey
Oh for goodness sake Stowers what does your previous post which states “Thomson consistently tries to schedule off-season throwing with the WR’s.” Duh we are in the “off season” and he came after completing his degree at Wagner and we would all expect that he would be at the Joan everyday throwing to whatever WRs could be there.

we would all expect that he would be at the Joan everyday throwing to whatever WRs could be there.

You missed the point. I wasn’t trying to tell you something you didn’t know. I was indirectly answering a question.

The only thing I enjoy more than trying to be the villain on the board is watching Coach Stowers be more of a villain without trying.

My cousins uncle has a brother and his son said that the new QB (Thomson) has been practicing on his own every chance he can and that he is making a great connection to the WRs, I should have gave this info this super top secret info to the premium board talking heads but I just had to share it with the world... lol GIFTED lol

Reactions: chuck1069
Well, I wasn’t being rude as I felt the question was being directed at the HN staff. I was simply stating that type of info would only be available on the premium board if it were up to us.

TBH, I wouldn’t plan on very much info, regarding Thomson, Cramsey’s offense, or Fuller’s defense, being available prior to the Miami (OH) game.

And for as much as I appreciate @Herdmeister’s contribution to the board, I think he’d agree that Dan is an open book to basically anyone. If you can get him away from the court for 10 min, you’d be shocked at what type of info you can get from him. I’ve seen it happen with myself and others.
As much as I like D'Antoni, he is a potential walking recruiting violation on a daily basis with some of the info he gives out. It is great to get the info but he needs to be careful about who and what he comments on.

As much as I like D'Antoni, he is a potential walking recruiting violation on a daily basis with some of the info he gives out. It is great to get the info but he needs to be careful about who and what he comments on.
From what I understand, you can talk to people one on one but can't go to a Big Green banquet and mention names etc.

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
Oh no goherdorgohome2 that is a Coach Stowers violation for which you could be “Stowered”!

Is it true that you guys have free WiFi and continental breakfast on the premium board?

Yes, but we pay for our room and don't expect to sleep there for free.

Nor do we complain when management informs us that we have to pay for our room if we choose to stay.

SMH

Is it true that you guys have free WiFi and continental breakfast on the premium board?

Premium board WiFi is metered.

Truly free WiFi, along with all of the other neat stuff, is only available on the hidden alumni-only board.

Users that are privileged enough to post there even get hot towels and a personal serenade from Landau Eugene Murphy.

Truly free WiFi, along with all of the other neat stuff, is only available on the hidden alumni-only board.

Users that are privileged enough to post there even get hot towels and a personal serenade from Landau Eugene Murphy.

I heard he does a great Leo Imperi imitation on Sons of Marshall.

I would consider subscribing to this elite, certain secret society, if you throw in a Nerf football autographed by Coach Stowers and Waterboy @Chris McLaughlin

Yes, but we pay for our room and don't expect to sleep there for free.

Nor do we complain when management informs us that we have to pay for our room if we choose to stay.

SMH

True, but the hotel across the street offers the same exact amenities and experience for free. The only difference is that you don’t have to pay your Sam’s Club-like-dues to stay there and you don’t have to listen to management talk about how great their two-star hotel is while disparaging the two-star hotel across the street.

Ah TwolfHerdfan you mentioned the late Leo Imperi. Loved to hear him sing either the National Anthem or the Marshall Alma Mater. Beautiful voice. On the other hand Coach Stowers probably does not know the words to either without looking.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
True, but the hotel across the street offers the same exact amenities and experience for free. The only difference is that you don’t have to pay your Sam’s Club-like-dues to stay there and you don’t have to listen to management talk about how great their two-star hotel is while disparaging the two-star hotel across the street.

Fair enough if that’s what you think. Enjoy your free hotel as much as you want, but there’s no reason to complain and raise a fus when the hotel that charges for their rooms puts up a billboard to advertise and attract more business so they can further improve their amenities and such. That’s all I’m saying.

Fair enough if that’s what you think. Enjoy your free hotel as much as you want, but there’s no reason to complain and raise a fus when the hotel that charges for their rooms puts up a billboard to advertise and attract more business so they can further improve their amenities and such. That’s all I’m saying.

When the billboard reads "We have the only beds in town" and is placed right in front of the free hotel, it provides plenty of reason to mock it.

I thought he enjoyed being the Board dick. I guess to him villan sounds better

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT