ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone beside greed support teachers unions?

And I explained to you idiots that I wasn't going to train a bunch of apprentices on my dime just to appease your stupidity. I offered to do it if you put skin in the game. None of you idiots were willing to do so.

See below....
You hire an African American intern to work OW in your shop and I will send you a donation. But, what is it costing you besides your time. That's the point of an internship, cmon man.

need rifle for a judgement call here. Is it bald faced or bold faced or bare faced?

Your sucking up suits you.

The current status of this trio of lie-and-liar descriptors is this: both bold-faced and bald-faced are used, but bald-faced is decidedly the preferred term in published, edited text. Barefaced is the oldest, and is still in use, but it's the least common. To report otherwise would be a bald-faced lie.
____merriam-webster

And I explained to you idiots that I wasn't going to train a bunch of apprentices on my dime just to appease your stupidity. I offered to do it if you put skin in the game. None of you idiots were willing to do so.

See below....
Atleast you admit you have no desire to help underprivileged kids learn a valuable skill.

Your sucking up suits you.

The current status of this trio of lie-and-liar descriptors is this: both bold-faced and bald-faced are used, but bald-faced is decidedly the preferred term in published, edited text. Barefaced is the oldest, and is still in use, but it's the least common. To report otherwise would be a bald-faced lie.
____merriam-webster
I am waiting on rifle's judgement call. I am not saying you are right or wrong. I think either is fine. But, he will know the answer.

I am waiting on rifle's judgement call. I am not saying you are right or wrong. I think either is fine. But, he will know the answer.

The answer has been given to you. You're always too big of an idiot to recognize an answer.

At least you admit you weren't willing to put any skin in the game you proposed.
I’ve absolutely had minorities intern with me without demanding others have skin in the game. I did it willingly to provide an opportunity and hopefully pique their interest in a career they may not have known really existed

I’ve absolutely had minorities intern with me without demanding others have skin in the game. I did it willingly to provide an opportunity and hopefully pique their interest in a career they may not have known really existed

Well that's just great, moron. Who paid you for the time spent teaching them?

Wow. You would not help unless you got paid. Not nice

Wrong, idiot. I said I'd volunteer my time if you and the other liars contributed and put some skin in the game. There were zero (0) takers from you big-mouth idiots.

See below....

tightwad, most business owners that have interns do it for free as a good service to train people.

Moron. Are you speaking for most business owners now? If you are, it's by coincidence and not knowledge. And if I was forced to bet on this matter, I'd bet 429 wasn't involved in an internship, and that he was actually involved in job shadowing.

See below....

You have cabinets to build, people pay you to build cabinets you could have an intern and You are still getting paid but still refuse to help minorities

And if I was forced to bet on this matter, I'd bet 429 wasn't involved in an internship, and that he was actually involved in job shadowing.

And if I was forced to bet on this matter, I'd bet 429 wasn't involved in an internship, and that he was actually involved in job shadowing.
You’d be wrongbut what else is new. But back to the matter at hand do people pay you to build cabinets or do you just spend your own money and build cabinets for free? You’ve already got the space and equipment people pay you for a job you still refuse to help out the underprivileged minority.

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
I doubt it. Nevertheless, you have zero skin in the game. You get paid the same whether or not you help interns. Idiot.
And you get paid for completing cabinets.
Of course you doubt it but I’ve had athletic trainers and physical therapist intern with me through the years as well as students from high school and college and no I wasn’t including the students when I said internships.

And you get paid for completing cabinets.
Of course you doubt it but I’ve had athletic trainers and physical therapist intern with me through the years as well as students from high school and college and no I wasn’t including the students when I said internships.

You've never had skin in the game. Idiot.

Ugggh ohhhh Greed. Our liberal Democrat Governor, Roy Cooper, who as you know, I am not fan off said this today.
What say you now!

The governor, his secretary of health and a bipartisan pair of the state's top education officials pressed school systems across North Carolina Tuesday afternoon to reopen for in-person learning.

"It's time to get students back into the classroom," Gov. Roy Cooper said during a briefing on the state's response to the coronavirus pandemic.

"The science is clear. It is safe to reopen schools following protocols," agreed Eric Davis, chairman of the State Board of Education.

You've never had skin in the game. Idiot.
Trades people have interns all time. It can be done you just refuse to do it unless everything is paid for by someone else. For someone that claims to be a Christian you sure do refuse to reach out and help others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT