ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone heard anything

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
about that "active" voter fraud investigation due to 3-5 million illegal votes causing cheetos to lose the popular vote?

Sorry, we're busy signing bigly deals with the King today. Did you happen to notice the grand welcome the Arabs provided? Wasn't any bowing, feet kissing, or apologies. This is what it's all about.

We're back, and we're not putting up with any bullshit.

You got to love that, even if you're from 'out Wayne'...

Sorry, we're busy signing bigly deals with the King today. Did you happen to notice the grand welcome the Arabs provided? Wasn't any bowing, feet kissing, or apologies. This is what it's all about.

No doubt all muslim nations just adore cheetos. He's their favorite snack. At least the bigly deal will create 450 jobs.....
...in Saudi Arabia. Then in a 180 from campaign rhetoric (as expected) cheetos will reaffirm the United States' commitment to NATO. Gotta love it if you're a puff.

He was sure to bend at the knees while accepting his golden medal from the terrorists. ;)

Reactions: Herd Fever

cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/05/21/trump-slammed-hypocrite-bowing-saudi-king-smith-nr.cnn

Bwaaaahahaha!!

He bent over, morons, so the King could place the medal on him. Trump is at least 6'2". The King is a frail 81 years old. Bahaha, my ass. You're both whining morons.

Did you happen to see the bigly deal that was signed today? I bet your friend, the ayatollah took notice.

No more apologies.

It's MAGA, and kicking ass. You got to love that...

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
He bent over, morons, so the King could place the medal on him. Trump is at least 6'2". The King is a frail 81 years old. Bahaha, my ass. You're both whining morons.

Did you happen to see the bigly deal that was signed today? I bet your friend, the ayatollah took notice.

No more apologies.

It's MAGA, and kicking ass. You got to love that...

cheetos bowed, beavis. He actually broke into a curtsy, plain as day. Did you not expect cheetos to do well in SA? I figure cheetos fits right in with a country that carpet bombs, ignores human rights, and suppresses women. Did you see what cheetos speech is going to be about? Oh yeah, instead of talking about banning muslims he's going to be talking about religious tolerance. I bet none of your friends noticed.

Trump surpresses women. Another lie. EG your a bold faced liar.

Defending cheetos again, traitor? That's more evidence you may have received a mental disability.So, you're saying trump hasn't called women ugly, bimbos, fat, disgusting, said he didn't mind if his daughter was called "a piece of a$$, and then there's the "grab them by the pu$$y" tidbit.

I see you avoided defending the carpet bombing and human rights, traitor.

See, this is what I was telling you about liberals. They believe calling someone names suppresses them.

I told you they have everything. It's all bought and paid for. Also, they have the right to do everything they want.

So why are they still not happy? Because people like us don't like them. It's not enough to have it all. They want to be liked. Loved. By us. By me. Isn't that sweet? Sweet as it is, I don't like them. They probably don't like me either. I don't give a shit, and I would advise them to do the same.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT