ADVERTISEMENT

Are the words “colored” and “negro” acceptable?

What are the comparable terms for white folk? Is Greed a Blanco from the sticks in Wayne county?

What up Blanco?…… that’s got a certain ring to it I guess.

This reminds me of a New Yorker cartoon I once saw. It showed a filling station presumably in the south that had three bathroom doors on the side. One was labeled “Men/Whites Only,” The second door said “Women/Whites Only.”

The third door had the “N Word “ scribbled on it. The word had a line drawn through it and below it was the word “Colored.” This too had a line drawn through it. The next label was “Negro.”

This continued until the last label of “African American.” The station attendant was pointing at the door and speaking to two tourists who had stopped by: “We like to believe that we are real progressive in our little town.”

5456623.jpg

I prefer to call people of color as African American, Hispanic, or Asian. But, there are a lot of white dudes---I would call them the 'N" word [worst name you can call someone].....because--they suck!

This way I'm not label as a white supremist......However, I am please I was born white or Caucasian....

As a spokesman for Caucasians, not only do we find our racist nicknames funny, if they're creative, you get extra points. Cracker - not bad. Saltine American, plus one.

Reactions: Jartard
I prefer to call people of color as African American, Hispanic, or Asian. But, there are a lot of white dudes---I would call them the 'N" word [worst name you can call someone].....because--they suck!

This way I'm not label as a white supremist......However, I am please I was born white or Caucasian....

I don't even know where to start with this moron.

Tell us about your scorekeeping days at that small, Christian high school. I bet you fit right in with what their leadership wanted in a volunteer.

I just know countless white liberals have been busted on Twitter for lashing out at black conservatives, calling them the N-word.

Just shows you the mentality of self-loathing white liberals. If you're black, but they can't use you as a puppet for making themselves feel virtuous, they will show how they really felt about you all along.

Reactions: i am herdman

DefiniteFeistyBanteng-size_restricted.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT