ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the smarter posters

I'm pretty much the only eligible poster to answer this question due to the qualifier in the subject line, but I'm busy trying to find a hotel with a water view around York, Pennsylvania for my next prank.

If my organization has a Christmas party for colored people only, can I technically go, due to having the black ass?
i flipped double birds to the entire office staff when leaving the meeting this morning and told them all to screw off. told them they could find someone else to cover the bar tab at this year's christmas party because screw their christmas party, too.

hope this helps.

0519dfe38ed2d074280062164a6dfa0068f5ec-wm.jpg

I was told I don’t speak Spanish “like a white person” by HR, is this harassment?
Ok HR Lady, what do you think I am? A Spic? Then just walk away.

Where do they come up with this stuff? Don't really do what I said.

For context she (and all but 4 of the other 300+ employees here) is Hispanic. I know the exact number because they put a slide up on the HR presentations talking about how incredibly diverse we are. Even though about 80% of the plant is from the same province or whatever in Mexico.

For context she (and all but 4 of the other 300+ employees here) is Hispanic. I know the exact number because they put a slide up on the HR presentations talking about how incredibly diverse we are. Even though about 80% of the plant is from the same province or whatever in Mexico.
Damn, do you work for La Preferido, Hertez, or Taco Bell?

Speaking of race & Tacos, this is one of my favorite clips from The League...

I was trying to ask a serious question, but couldn't think of the Mexican food company that starts with a G. Short name, but I used to buy their canned peas at the horrocks farm market.
Goya? That’s the beans I use.

Related note, I was also called a beaner yesterday because I was eating frijoles puerco for lunch.

Edit: also the other day they were explaining macaroni salad to me as if it was something I, a white person, wouldn’t have heard of.

This is today's left. Divisive and no where near living in reality. I'm going to identify as an illegal foreign national. Why? Free room and board, free health, free education and I don't even have to work! You suckers can pick up the bill.

And, of course, I could attend the party.

I'm going to identify as an illegal foreign national.
You're not going to be able to manage that, retard. It's taken this long for you to evolve past the crustacean family, and you ain't getting any further than that before Christmas.

You're not going to be able to manage that, retard. It's taken this long for you to evolve past the crustacean family, and you ain't getting any further than that before Christmas.

Dumbass.

Goya? That’s the beans I use.

Related note, I was also called a beaner yesterday because I was eating frijoles puerco for lunch.

Edit: also the other day they were explaining macaroni salad to me as if it was something I, a white person, wouldn’t have heard of.
Wasn't the Goya guy a Trump supporter?

Reactions: mlblack16.
Is it a potluck get together?

If so, Herdman has the hook ups on some tasty chips for the chip n dip tray.
I am hurting Doc. Ate a whole bag of Lil Boosie Louisiana Heat chips.Wife gets home and wants to go to the Mesican place. Ate chips, tostada,enchilada, Taco, rice, and beans. Stomach ulcers. Bloating

Have to watch those Potlucks. What about if weirdo rubs their weiner in the food? Or spits in it?.

Wasn't the Goya guy a Trump supporter?
Yes, he's the one. Saw him on fox and friends and he was talking about mush destroying his business, so I figured I should support the great man. Went to horrocks farm market and they had all kinds of Goya products. Bought those peas, and they were 10x better than Del Monte. I buy all the Goya stuff now. Anybody that speaks the truth about mush is okay in my book.

Is it a potluck get together?

If so, Herdman has the hook ups on some tasty chips for the chip n dip tray.
Funny you mention this. I stopped by 2 different stores today and both are sold out of Rap Snacks.

I actually think the BBQ and cheddar Snoop Dogg chips sound good.

Reactions: i am herdman
Funny you mention this. I stopped by 2 different stores today and both are sold out of Rap Snacks.

I actually think the BBQ and cheddar Snoop Dogg chips sound good.
Im afraid to try them. Chips are my weakness. I’ll probably love them.

I ate way too many Trader Joe’s Thanksgiving chips in November.

I try not to even have them in the house but I don’t do the grocery shopping so they show up and I give in.

A few months go during a directors meeting the lady running the meeting casually mentioned how proud she was of our diversity. She mentioned we had women, a lesbian, a black male and a hispanic. I looked around awkwardly for the Hispanic before realizing she totally thought my Logan co white genes was of Hispanic origin.

I felt so bad for letting her down I just went with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT