ADVERTISEMENT

As bad as tonight was

MTSU will scorch this secondary a new ass next week if our DB’s don’t get their shit together

A better pass rush throughout the game would also help, Marine. The Herd radio announcer said we had 3 sacks of the QB early in the game but little after that. They did hurry the WKU QB some but the guy from MTSU is a senior and much better passer than the WKU QB.

Reactions: ohio herd
WKU made a bad hire. Sanford is such a downgrade from Petrino and Brohm it is almost mind boggling.

Personally, I love it.
At the beginning of the game, I caught a few comments about Sanford learning from Sean McVay.

Loudest I’ve laughed in a while.

Sorry but we are poorly coached as well. We may have talent but it rarely develops as players go through. And it seems the ones that do, do it on their own. Jmho

Offence D Defence B+ We will not win another game unless Green improves greatly.
Defense C we got lucky in the end given that deep pass up to put them in the redzone was unacceptable, was anyone even covering him? Our secondary is down right horrible

Reactions: cottrell75
WKU made a bad hire. Sanford is such a downgrade from Petrino and Brohm it is almost mind boggling.

Personally, I love it.

I'm confused how the hell they ever landed Petrino (even with whatever scandel was going on). Without the Petrino hire, they probably would never had been able to get Brohm, but he was already there on Petrino's staff and wanted a HC gig.

I think they just saw their best years in Div I-A for some time to come.

I'm confused how the hell they ever landed Petrino (even with whatever scandel was going on). Without the Petrino hire, they probably would never had been able to get Brohm, but he was already there on Petrino's staff and wanted a HC gig.

I think they just saw their best years in Div I-A for some time to come.
WKU may have been Petrino’s only shot after the debacle at Arkansas.

I just don't see how you can say anything negative about the defense's performance last night. They kept Marshall in the game while the offense sputtered in the first half, squirting the ball out all over WKU's end of the field.

They shut the run down, put tons of pressure and hits on their QB, didn't make a lot of WTF mistakes. WKU had a lot of passing yards, but if you take out the TD off the pick at the end (that was practically a pick six anyway), they gave up 10 points.

The defense gave up 7 points where WKU started in their half of the field and 10 when WKU started inside our 30. The defense was very good last night. Enough said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT