ADVERTISEMENT

Astros

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
They put me in the sixth row tonight. Clearly, they haven't seen who I am. Do I:

1) Wear even more diamonds to let them know my importance
2) Refuse to sit in the sixth row and don't even show up
3) Ask to speak to the manager
4) Obnoxiously yell "cheaters" each time they are at bat

Last edited:
Seth Meyers Question GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Yep, and for once, you're not acting like a six year old and responding with just questions. Just like when your parents sent you to straight camp that one summer, people do see potential in you.

They put me in the sixth row tonight. Clearly, they haven't seen who I am. Do I:

Tell them if you equate your stats to the major leagues you would ran above average catcher. Brad Ausmus only hit .246 with 41 dingers and caught the most games for the Astros. That's what you tell them.

5) Get over yourself.

Reactions: johns1124
Don’t worry, all. I’m back in the front row tonight where I am supposed to be. They even gave me an extra seat so that I won’t be hounded by people trying to take pictures with me (like ‘wype did) and get autographs.

I’ll be front row directly behind the Mets dugout. I’m a bit disappointed that I haven’t gotten warned by an umpire yet this year - just two glares. I’m probably the only person in the stadium who knows all four of the ump’s names, and I use that to my advantage, as well as studying their umpire scorecard from prior games and their background (like the ump who is a trumper and tweeted that he was going to go buy an AR after trump was punished for the insurrection).

Last week, I asked Muscle Mike (my nickname for the head security for the Mets, even though he is skinny as shit) if Buck gets annoyed with me, because sometimes the umps think my comments are coming from the Mets dugout due to my proximity in location and my knowledge of the umps. He told me not to worry- if the Mets or MLB had an issue with me, I’d know by now.

Guess I have to try harder.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT