ADVERTISEMENT

Four Superstars

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
As you all can imagine, just like with Kate Upton's eyes on me, the television cameras at MLB games can't seem to stay away from me for very long. So every game, I have to deal with people texting me asking if that is me at a baseball game they are watching, the PR departments from MLB teams saying that they've been besieged by women all over the country asking them who that guy was sitting in the first row, etc.

At this series, I was told that the cameramen were in a challenge of trying to get as many superstars in the same shot as possible. The first entry was of Max Scherzer and King Rifle:

The second entry topped that, as it included three superstars: the black guy on the left is a former NFL player, then 2021's MLB #1 ranked prospect (Francisco Alvarez), then architect behind Pullman Square, King Rifle:

But the third entry ended up winning by capturing four superstars: the former NFL player, MLB all star Pete Alonso, King Rifle, and former MLB all-star Ubaldo Jimenez (purple button up shirt):

Im Proud Of You GIF by Doja Cat

I was famous when I was nine years old. I sang “There Was A Crooked Man” on television. It was all downhill from there.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT