ADVERTISEMENT

Attention You Doc Supporters

Bleeds and pd - redsfan asked for one example of a coach being fired during the season. Go back and reread his post! Les Miles fits the bill to his question IMO.

Sorry not the same. LSU was on a three year decline and they tried to fire him last season.

They look real stupid right now don't they. Fired Les Miles for freaking Ed Orgeron. A guy that was 3-21 in SEC games as a coach at Ole Miss with an overall record of 10-25 in his three years there.

And he was 4-2 this year, he is a Louisiana guy who could possibly steal Kiffen from Alabama. Also Ol Miss is no where near the caliber of program as LSU. Orgeron is the right "fit" for LSU

And he was 4-2 this year, he is a Louisiana guy who could possibly steal Kiffen from Alabama. Also Ol Miss is no where near the caliber of program as LSU. Orgeron is the right "fit" for LSU
I believe LSU are hoping they find their "Dabo Swineshit" in Orgeron. He is supposed to be a good guy so I hope he does well.

I like the super fans throwing around the "one bad season" BS. lol. 3-9 is more than a bad season. Losing to F'ing CHARLOTTE in itself is enough to fire everyone. It's literally worse than losing to New Hampshire. Giving up almost 70 to Akron like they're the mid 90's Gators. A losing record at home. Getting blown out by nobodies. That's more than a "bad season", jesus.

Please make an apples for apples comparison. They may as well be playing in the NFL compared to our SOS which was like dead last in the nation.
~
Mark Snyder is at MSU......is that part of their problem......I don't think so! They played a very difficult schedule in 2016.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT