ADVERTISEMENT

Bahamas Bowl

HerdFan73

Platinum Buffalo
Jul 4, 2008
Western Ky scoring more points. I hope they get a defense in the off-season we need as many strong teams in the conference as possible, and they could be a new "rival" for us.

He did indeed.

If anyone in CUSA East is going to challenge us for the division it will be WKU next year.

Besides being in the Bahamas, it looks awful. The seats look like they are a mile away from the field and it would be difficult to get to. WKU is playing well though.

nassau_robinson1.jpg

It'll be interesting to see if the Bahamas Bowl is back for a 2nd year. If they keep Popeye's Chicken for a sponsor that certainly helps the game in returning but given the lack of attendance and travel one has to wonder.

Wtf!!!!!! I took a break at work and saw WKU with a 35 point 4th quarter lead. I just saw they bad to stop a two point conversion to win!?! Jesus, they really do need a defense...

WKU played conservative in the 4th and tried to coast for the win instead of keeping their foot on the pedal. It nearly cost them. It was simply bad coaching decisions by WKU.

If WKU can improve their defense, they will be a very hard team to beat next year. Their defense this year was really bad. Even a mediocre defense would improve that team a great deal

Ummh, Phantom, seems like I recall watching that same kind of conservative play in the 4th quarter versus WVU in the Joan back in 2010!!!

Totally different.

Marshall didn't have a 42-14 lead on a team one could consider "less talented."

The mere fact CMU came back (and I honestly don't know much about them) tells me WKU's biggest flaw, may be their own pride and confidence.

Also, yes, they have a horrible run defense...since Johnson's got another year, and will hopefully be healthy, he'll run all over them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT