ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Facility

Why resort to name calling? Its' your opinion and my opinion. I didn't call you or KO names. Maybe you are the one that needs to step away from the keyboard a bit. A little maturity always helps in these discussions.

I'm not going to read the entire thread again but did you not insult Marcum? Perhaps I have you mixed up with somebody else in this thread that really doesn't know anything about what actually happened with Marcum, Snyder, Pruett, etc...

I'm not going to read the entire thread again but did you not insult Marcum? Perhaps I have you mixed up with somebody else in this thread that really doesn't know anything about what actually happened with Marcum, Snyder, Pruett, etc...

No I didn't insult him. And I won't insult you. I'll take the high road and move on. Again, we have differing opinions of KO Marcums tenure at Marshall and that's cool.

My apologies. It must've been WS or Sam.
Rule #1 - NEVER apologize on a message board! You are made to look weak. No one really cares anyway. This is just a distraction as we wait for the next ballgame. I respect you Maniac. You believe - I don’t want to hear how someone “feels”.....feelings are weak & can get hurt. Always believe!

Rule #1 - NEVER apologize on a message board! You are made to look weak. No one really cares anyway. This is just a distraction as we wait for the next ballgame. I respect you Maniac. You believe - I don’t want to hear how someone “feels”.....feelings are weak & can get hurt. Always believe!

Unlike most of these jokers, I'm not afraid to admit if I'm wrong. I'm not wrong often so I don't have to apologize often ;)

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT