ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball money

Timtnt9

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2014
I’ve read a bunch of BS from posters or imposters. A couple of posters Rifle and murox. Show me the money. They both posture on their wealth. We have great cars and houses. Well were is the money for sports? My wife and I wrote a check for 100K , Yes We Did. Check it out. It’s real. We don’t care what your car is , we care when it’s 3rd and 3. You people wear me out. I just mean a few that I mentioned above. They want attention with no outcome. Where is the donation. Give the money or just disappear Rifle and or murox.

Last edited:
I’ve read a bunch of BS from posters or imposters. A couple of posters Rifle and murox. Show me the money. They both posture on their wealth. We have great cars and houses. Well were is the money for sports? My wife and I wrote a check for 100K , Yes We Did. Check it out. It’s real. We don’t care what your car is , we care when it’s 3rd and 3. You people wear me out. I just mean a few that I mentioned above. They want attention with no outcome. Where is the donation. Give the money or just disappear Rifle and or murox.
Hold on there, cowboy. You can enter the biggest swinging dick contest but, let's get some things out of the way, first. I run a tight ship on this forum. You or no other big swinging Richard is going to screw it up. We have worked to hard to clean this place up and keep it going.

And, if you are going to write checks on this forum make sure your ass can cash them.

Hold on there, cowboy. You can enter the biggest swinging dick contest but, let's get some things out of the way, first. I run a tight ship on this forum. You or no other big swinging Richard is going to screw it up. We have worked to hard to clean this place up and keep it going.

And, if you are going to write checks on this forum make sure your ass can cash them.
Oh yeah, they are cashed. Signed and delivered

This thread needs moved to one of the other boards.

Generally speaking….you don’t have to give a damn about Marshall sports on this board. No one cares if you donated $100 or $100 million here. Take it to another board.

Reactions: SamSwimmer

He's also taking advantage of rifle while he's in mourning. Did you see the Mets fold last night?

Apparently the new guy isn't familiar with Rifle's philanthropy.

His giving of giant stuffed giraffes to homeless kids (rather than money or food) is just one example of his selfless nature.

@Timtnt9 are you aware that, between the two (rifle and rox) one of these rich bastards actually played baseball for Marshall?

I’m glad you donated to Marshall an awesome amount. I never did see any reason to tell people how to spend their hard earned money.
But how can he feel better about himself if he doesn’t come on a message board to brag about his selfless philanthropy?

Reactions: Timtnt9
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT