ADVERTISEMENT

BC, Arch, or other WVU fans on here

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
what do you know about Colombi, QB from Texas Tech, that is transferring to Marshall? Some say he is our projected starter. Is he good? He played in the Big 12 thought you guys might know, He started some games for the Red Raiders.

I watched some of his highlights yesterday, in addition to the game highlights posted over at HN. Seems like he may be a decent QB in Sun Belt. He's not just a stiff that can drop back and pass the ball, meaning he's able to escape the pocket and pick up some first downs with his legs. Of course, if he was really good, seems like he wouldn't have transferred all the way to Huntington WV. Is he an Italian? That name leads me to believe he might be, but could just be a black guy with an Italian name. Colombi. Sounds like a sauce you can buy over at the Horrocks Farm Market, and those sauces over there are usually pretty good.

I can't speak on this one because I've been too frustrated with our own QB situation the past few seasons. 🤣

We might have that remedied with JT Daniels and Nicco Marchiol. But I need to see it as successful. Talk's cheap.

I can't speak on this one because I've been too frustrated with our own QB situation the past few seasons. 🤣

We might have that remedied with JT Daniels and Nicco Marchiol. But I need to see it as successful. Talk's cheap.
I understand frustrating QB's. Our starter left and appears to be the front man at Virginia Tech. Who knows??

You all got that guy from Georgia so that might fixt it.

I watched some of his highlights yesterday, in addition to the game highlights posted over at HN. Seems like he may be a decent QB in Sun Belt. He's not just a stiff that can drop back and pass the ball, meaning he's able to escape the pocket and pick up some first downs with his legs. Of course, if he was really good, seems like he wouldn't have transferred all the way to Huntington WV. Is he an Italian? That name leads me to believe he might be, but could just be a black guy with an Italian name. Colombi. Sounds like a sauce you can buy over at the Horrocks Farm Market, and those sauces over there are usually pretty good.
Might be or maybe Cuban? I think he was down there in South Florida.

Saw some of highlights and he looked pretty good. Maybe come in a give us a year and let one of the young guys mature.

Tired of the 7 and 5 or 8 and 4 crap with a 2nd or 3rd place in the division finish. We need to shore up the o-line and it looks like Huff is bringing in some transfers. Got a big lineman from Rutgers. Not sure is that is good or bad.

The Sunbelt is going to be a tough G5 conference. Those boys play with some passion and tradition. Good southern based league with good people and good food and such.

Appalachia State looks like the program to beat in our division. We know those boys pretty well. And, Lousianna looks good on the other side. They whipped us in that bowl game. THey rough our guy up and we get in a scrum and it movitaved them to whip our ass. How does that happen?

Wondered about that myself. You think some of that woke culture has infiltrated the Herd? That stuff doesn't happen down South. Men are still men down there, you know.
Maybe so. They roughed our guy up with a late hit and our guys get mad and they seem motivated and the Lousianna comes out and whips OUR ass.

Looking at our schedule. We start out with Norfolk State. WIn

Then we go to Notre Dame, Bowling Green, and Troy.

Notre Dame-Well ok

Bowling Green-The Herd never plays good up there, never. It is that cross wind or something up there.

Troy-not an easy place to play. They get all those guys that flunk out of Auburn or Bama or Florida State or Georgia.

Not an easy start to the season. Then we have to come back home and play Gardner Webb(win) and then those boys from LA again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT