ADVERTISEMENT

Biden on police….

One of Biden's secret service agents need to inform him that law enforcement is taught to shoot "Center Mass" - not to kill. It doesn't matter how good of a shot someone is when just shooting at a bullseye target - when in a stressful situation, that same shooter's accuracy is much different and always worse than when plinking at targets.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I’m not sure how he could be this far off. You can talk about escalation and everything that ought to happen before the trigger is pulled. Once the gun is pointed at someone and the trigger is being pulled you have to aim center mass. It’s crazy to think anyone could possibly do otherwise.

I think Biden may have watched too many TV shows and movies (like most of the public) and believes law enforcement officers can shoot the gun out of the bad guy's hand from 100 yards without even aiming. It doesn't work this way. They are taught to shoot center mass because that is the largest target in front of them. They don't shoot to kill - only to strop the activity that caused them to shoot in the first place.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Not to start an argument here, but you guys do understand he's just being manipulated by the far Left to say these things?

The Dems chose to indulge in this crazy anti-police rhetoric along with fully supporting the mobs who rioted and destroyed everything in its path in 2020.

Why would his statements come as any surprise?

I’m not sure how he could be this far off.
smile-laughing.gif

I think Biden may have watched too many TV shows and movies (like most of the public) and believes law enforcement officers can shoot the gun out of the bad guy's hand from 100 yards without even aiming. It doesn't work this way. They are taught to shoot center mass because that is the largest target in front of them. They don't shoot to kill - only to strop the activity that caused them to shoot in the first place.
They’re shooting to kill in that they will continue shooting until the threat is “neutralized” which, in that circumstance, is pretty often going to mean dead or dying.

Not to start an argument here, but you guys do understand he's just being manipulated by the far Left to say these things?

The Dems chose to indulge in this crazy anti-police rhetoric along with fully supporting the mobs who rioted and destroyed everything in its path in 2020.

Maybe but “aim at the legs” isn’t usually something I see even the dumber leftists say. Most at least get that by the time the gun is fired what’s going to happen. Or maybe there’s a dumber circle of leftists than the one I run with.

Maybe but “aim at the legs” isn’t usually something I see even the dumber leftists say. Most at least get that by the time the gun is fired what’s going to happen. Or maybe there’s a dumber circle of leftists than the one I run with.
YES

I took a class and a cop was teaching it. They do stress shoots like the military or similiar in nature. He was ain instructor.

He said you would be surprised at how many cops(or anyone else really) shoot the floor first. So, they revamped their training. They would have cops run or go through a shoothouse type scenario to elevate stress and heart rate and adrenaline rush. They found that when the pulled the gun from the holster a hiigh percentage on the first shot would shoot the floor between them and the target. So, they have to revamp training to work on that.

A Mush Brain wants them tos hoot someone in the leg? Shooting a pistol is not exactly easy and you want them to shoot someone in the leg?

Spot on.

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT