ADVERTISEMENT

BLM founder: Whites are "sub-human"; "white skin is genetic defect"

andy4theherd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2007
too bad racism is a one-way street...

In a Facebook post, Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Yusra Khogali went on a rant, arguing that black people are the superior race because white people posses “genetic defects” that make them lesser humans, according to the Toronto Sun.

“Whiteness is not humxness, in fact, white skin is sub-humxn,” she wrote. “All phenotypes exist within the black family and white ppl are a genetic defect of blackness.”

She continued explaining her theory, claiming white people are lesser because “[they] have a higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors that suppress melanin production. They are genetically deficient because melanin is present at the inception of life.”

“Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge. Melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy,” she added.

sounds like some Scientology stuff wrapped up in that totally not racist rant. Greed can you confirm?

In a Facebook post, Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Yusra Khogali went on a rant, arguing that black people are the superior race because white people posses “genetic defects” that make them lesser humans, according to the Toronto Sun.

“Whiteness is not humxness, in fact, white skin is sub-humxn,” she wrote. “All phenotypes exist within the black family and white ppl are a genetic defect of blackness.”

She continued explaining her theory, claiming white people are lesser because “[they] have a higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors that suppress melanin production. They are genetically deficient because melanin is present at the inception of life.”

“Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge. Melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy,” she added.

sounds like some Scientology stuff wrapped up in that totally not racist rant. Greed can you confirm?

From what you've presented above, I can confirm she's insane just like you are. Only difference is material spewed.

Hey now, a decent amount of my weekly cheque is funded by the Canucks.

B2wvxw.gif

arguing that black people are the superior race because white people posses “genetic defects” that make them lesser humans

We are physically weaker. Now combine that with a lot of us being mentally soft and idiotic and we're on our way out. Once whites have it too good, they start to feel guilty and want to self destruct and pay it all back.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer

What she said is the truth

trmp1.gif

Reactions: marshallisqbu
How is it racist? Genetically we are superior.

Somethings God just intended to be

I'm curious as to your reasoning on this. How does melanin constitute a superiority? Are you looking at superiority from a physical perspective only? If so, couldn't you also conclude that Michael Jordon did more to advance the human specie than, say...Albert Einstein? Physical prowess only mattered in a time when possessing it meant a greater likelihood that you would produce offsprings. In modern time there is negligible value to physical superiority as far as genetics are concerned.

Looking at genetics through the eyes of inferior and superior is an exercise in futility. Genetics exist and pass from generation to generation so far as they allow for survival past the childbearing age. The only thing genetics care about is whether they promote the likelihood of passing your genes on.

technically he would be superior at playing hide-n-seek in the dark...

but i guess i would be better in the snow... and Mark would be better in a strawberry patch...

Reactions: GreenDuke
Or I could just be amazed that someone gives a hoot about genetic superiority. Even if there is a superior race, can you take any credit for it?

Serious question. Would Xenu have thrown us whities into the volcano for being so inferior?

Or I could just be amazed that someone gives a hoot about genetic superiority. Even if there is a superior race, can you take any credit for it?

Only one person in this thread is saying there is a such thing as genetic superiority. So you're either arguing with Fever or you're so used to promoting antagonism that you you are arguing with yourself.

As far as giving a hoot...you're at five posts.

Reactions: andy4theherd
Only one person in this thread is saying there is a such thing as genetic superiority. So you're either arguing with Fever or you're so used to promoting antagonism that you you are arguing with yourself.

As far as giving a hoot...you're at five posts.

And you're at 4, so that must mean you care nearly as much as I do.

And you're at 4, so that must mean you care nearly as much as I do.

Goodness you just create stuff. You're the one who said they didn't care and proceeded to post time and time again. I never said I didn't care one time.

I thought this could lead to an interesting and intellectual discussion on genetics and the myth of race superiority. I somewhat overestimated your ability to do that.

Reactions: andy4theherd
I thought this could lead to an interesting and intellectual discussion on genetics and the myth of race superiority. I somewhat overestimated your ability to do that.

Did you really?

Anyway, Jimmy the Greek was fired for it, but correct. Selective breeding does produce better stock as it pertains to achieving certain desired traits. Blacks are not naturally superior from a physical perspective. They were bred and engineered for certain qualities. Those qualities now are really only beneficial for sports, out running police and surviving in prison when they don't out run the helicopter.

You care. Exactly as I thought.

Did you really?

Anyway, Jimmy the Greek was fired for it, but correct. Selective breeding does produce better stock as it pertains to achieving certain desired traits. Blacks are not naturally superior from a physical perspective. They were bred and engineered for certain qualities. Those qualities now are really only beneficial for sports, out running police and surviving in prison when they don't out run the helicopter.

Selective Breeding has nothing to do with anything.

I enjoy the black panther proclaiming superiority now, yet crying for reparations all the time.

"We bad. We know it. Waaaahhh, give me a welfare check."

How about how their feelings get hurt over getting called names or any kind of even perceived little bit of slight on our part? If somebody's really superior, they kick ass and shove those words back down the people's throats instead of using them to whine about how they can't do anything.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Nice victory you scored for yourself there. I've noticed you win quite a few of the ones that take place in your head. Kind of easy though...nobody else even knows who you're arguing with.

I'll give you a hint. You. See if you can figure it out from there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT