ADVERTISEMENT

BLM founder: Whites are "sub-human"; "white skin is genetic defect"

Selective Breeding has nothing to do with anything.

Really?

What Africans sold us in the 1600s -

article-2107563-11F444C8000005DC-237_468x373.jpg

There's a reason that African countries, which are plum full of blacks, never win any Olympic medals other than distance running while American blacks, and those of other former slave countries, dominate in many sports.

I think you have to be very careful before you attribute artificial selection to explain any physical superiority. I think there's more natural selection at play and it predates by thousands of years American slavery. The Africans brought here were overwhelmingly the results of the losing in tribal conflict. There was little selection occurring at the point they entered into bondage. I suppose a case could be built for the opposite since the slaves were the losers in war.

The health of the slave, but especially the fertility of the women were a much greater desire than strength. In the early 1800s the slave import was limited and slave owners were forced to do with what they had so they encouraged childbirth. But the whole thought that there was some breeding farm situation is not really backed by evidence.

There have been cases made that the environmental pressures were so severe that it resulted in a natural selection, but fertility was the main driver of the selection. So I'm thinking that natural selection that occurred well before slavery in America far exceeds any Jimmy the Greek explanation. And as far as Africans only dominating in distance events? Couldn't the poverty of the nations play into that? Lack of training facilities, organized youth programs, etc. is far the likely culprit of the lack of African domination I would think.

Libtards/commies, with all their 'anti-hate' and all that crap, are ironically the most violent, hate-filled savages on this filthy planet.

the black witch better think about what will happen with her social media accounts before acting on her impulses.

Truth is blacks like white women and they do the nasty. Well the children are not black but high yeller and less of a species as fever talks about.

I think you have to be very careful before you attribute artificial selection to explain any physical superiority. I think there's more natural selection at play and it predates by thousands of years American slavery. The Africans brought here were overwhelmingly the results of the losing in tribal conflict. There was little selection occurring at the point they entered into bondage. I suppose a case could be built for the opposite since the slaves were the losers in war.

The health of the slave, but especially the fertility of the women were a much greater desire than strength. In the early 1800s the slave import was limited and slave owners were forced to do with what they had so they encouraged childbirth. But the whole thought that there was some breeding farm situation is not really backed by evidence.

There have been cases made that the environmental pressures were so severe that it resulted in a natural selection, but fertility was the main driver of the selection. So I'm thinking that natural selection that occurred well before slavery in America far exceeds any Jimmy the Greek explanation. And as far as Africans only dominating in distance events? Couldn't the poverty of the nations play into that? Lack of training facilities, organized youth programs, etc. is far the likely culprit of the lack of African domination I would think.

But there was breeding plantations especially in Louisiana.

But if you want to talk about sports.

The West African nations(Where the slaves are from) Are pretty much the dominate countries in Africa when it comes to phsyical competitions.(Nigeria, Cameroon)

The East African nations like Kenya and Ethiopia are just dominate in the distace because of the terrain and climate but arent as phsyically imposing like the Nigerians and Cameroonians from West Africa.

Breeding was promoted to increase the number of slaves. Breeding to promote physical qualities was extremely rare.

Source: Just about every study on the issue. Any inherent physical difference were highly likely the results of natural selection.

For starters there's this from Wikipedia..,

Slave breeding in the United Statesincludes any practice of slave ownership that aimed to systematically influence the reproduction of slaves in order to increase the wealth of slaveholders.[1] Slave breeding included coerced sexual relations between male and female slaves, promoting pregnancies of slaves, and favoring female slaves who could produce a relatively large number of children.[1]The purpose of slave breeding was to acquire new slaves without incurring the cost of purchase, and to fill labor shortages caused by the termination of the Atlantic slave trade.[2]

This supports my original assertion that fertility...not physical attributes...were the desired traits because of the termination of the Atlantic slave trade in the early 1800s.

Breeding was promoted to increase the number of slaves. Breeding to promote physical qualities was extremely rare.

Source: Just about every study on the issue. Any inherent physical difference were highly likely the results of natural selection.
But fever is black so he knows

Slave Owners wouldnt allow their weakest or their smartest to breed. Babies with phsyical birth effects was usually killed on site for fed to the gators like they did in Florida.

Usually the Biggest, strongest, and the dumbest was usually the first slaves allowed to bred. There is a reason why Slave kids who was smart enough to learn was castrated.

And your own post proves my point Fever. If West Africans are dominant in athletic prowess this eliminates American slavery and any selective breeding as the reason.

Slave Owners wouldnt allow their weakest or their smartest to breed. Babies with phsyical birth effects was usually killed on site for fed to the gators like they did in Florida.

Usually the Biggest, strongest, and the dumbest was usually the first slaves allowed to bred. There is a reason why Slave kids who was smart enough to learn was castrated.

There's just no evidence of this Fever. This plays to the theme I always promote on here. You are allowing your ideological viewpoint to dictate what you believe even when evidence suggests it just isn't true because it paints those who you oppose in a negative light. Why is that even necessary? The whole issue of slavery throws enough negativity on whites without having to believe something unsubstantiated to promote your world view.

There's just no evidence of this Fever. This plays to the theme I always promote on here. You are allowing your ideological viewpoint to dictate what you believe even when evidence suggests it just isn't true because it paints those who you oppose in a negative light. Why is that even necessary? The whole issue of slavery throws enough negativity on whites without having to believe something unsubstantiated to promote your world view.

There is PLENTY of evidence of this

Ok...I did. Not one single article suggests that slaves were bred for physical attributes. Not one. They talked about promoting orgies for voyeuristic reasons...but no selective breeding. They talked about white plantation owners having sex with slaves...which I'm almost certain that didn't increase the athletic prowess of the offspring. They talked about white plantation owners having homosexual relations with slave boys...but again...I'm almost certain that didn't change the gene pool. Lol.

Promoting sex for entertainment and reproduction is NOT selective breeding. As the evidence said...if it happened it was extremely rare.

Now...that puts you at a crossroad. You can either go on believing what supports your ideological viewpoint with the results of ignoring the truth or you can go with the truth. I say go with the truth. There's just so much negative other stuff on the slave owners to hang your hat on that twisting the truth just isn't necessary.

Reactions: mufan08
Ok...I did. Not one single article suggests that slaves were bred for physical attributes. Not one. They talked about promoting orgies for voyeuristic reasons...but no selective breeding. They talked about white plantation owners RAPING THE slaves...which I'm almost certain that didn't increase the athletic prowess of the offspring. They talked about white plantation owners RAPING slave boys AND MEN...but again...I'm almost certain that didn't change the gene pool. Lol.

Promoting sex for entertainment and reproduction is NOT selective breeding. As the evidence said...if it happened it was extremely rare.

Now...that puts you at a crossroad. You can either go on believing what supports your ideological viewpoint with the results of ignoring the truth or you can go with the truth. I say go with the truth. There's just so much negative other stuff on the slave owners to hang your hat on that twisting the truth just isn't necessary.

FIFY

These articles are backed by research. But ok...you make an assertion and post absolutely nothing?

Waiting on your first link. And try to read the article first. You directed me to articles on the prurient interest of slave owners and the fact that slaves were bred for numbers (which supports my view) the last time.

Fact of the matter is this, the majority of the dominate black athetes today come from states that had breeding farms during Slavery.

There is a reason why the black athete is bigger, stronger, and faster 8/10 times

And if slaves were bred for physical attributes on a large scale basis then (especially in this day and age) there should be a ton of articles supporting your viewpoint.

Also...you've never responded to the comments you made about the western African athletic domination. How does that work? These Africans were not descendants of American slaves so could not be subject to the selective breeding you claim. Why the domination then?

If they're superior it's because of natural selection over thousands of years that predate American slavery.

Fact of the matter is this, the majority of the dominate black athetes today come from states that had breeding farms during Slavery.

There is a reason why the black athete is bigger, stronger, and faster 8/10 times

So evidence should support that. Link?

And keep in mind Fever...none of this changes anything. Whites can still be evil even if they didn't breed for physical attributes. (Think about it...they were working on plantations. Kids and women picked cotton. Strength didn't matter...volume did.)

It's ok to learn and believe the truth even if it shakes your preconceptions.

What supports this claim? Which sports are you referring to?
Hockey? Nope
Golf? Nope
Want to talk NFL qbs? Name a black QB that has done what a white QB has done
A white guy is the NBA logo
Baseball? Nope
Winter sports? Nope
Boxing I'll give you

What supports this claim? Which sports are you referring to?
Hockey? Nope
Golf? Nope
Want to talk NFL qbs? Name a black QB that has done what a white QB has done
A white guy is the NBA logo
Baseball? Nope
Winter sports? Nope
Boxing I'll give you

I guess Dominicans arent black? They run Baseball

Or does Black only apply to Americans?

I guess Dominicans arent black? They run Baseball

Or does Black only apply to Americans?

Mike trout is black? Reigning AL MVP
Kris Bryant is black? Reigning NL MVP
Reigning cy young winners Rick Porcello and Max Scherzer are black?
Justin verlander is black?
Bryce Harper is black?

Please you are clueless

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT