ADVERTISEMENT

BLM founder: Whites are "sub-human"; "white skin is genetic defect"

Im jealous fever. Old school man and blacks are superior athletically. Dont hear us crackers saying hey we need some big white boys. Then again alot of white players are great too. I loved Larry Bird. He could school any of the brothers

Lincoln had the right idea , he just did not follow through with it. My issue is American Blacks vs Blacks in general. Foreign blacks are not so much the problem as those blacks who associate with groups like the New Black Panthers , BLM etc. The mindset of American blacks is totally opposite say from foreign blacks.

Have a guy at our parish that is from Cameroon , great guy , well educated , smart and not at all interested in things such as BLM ,sees the problem with and will state the problem with American Blacks from top to bottom and that is in far too many cases , lazy , irresponsible , always looking for a handout for nothing in return , wasteful , burden on society ( welfare etc) and lord help if one moves into a neighborhood as within nothing flat they will have the worst looking least maintained home and landscape in said neighborhood.

Without fail blacks are more likely to kill other blacks , create a burden on law enforcement due to the high percentage of them that are involved in criminal activity , create a burden on EMS having to haul the wounded or dead to the hospital , involved in shady activities more so than other groups ( scamming) , jive talking , lazy and then add how many are still trying to figure out who fathered them.

Like I said , it's American Blacks that I have the issue with not the race itself.

Last edited:
I can see why Fever would argue this topic and his belief in selective breeding. I've always heard that is what happened, but never took the time to do any research either way. It does stand to reason though, that a person who literally "owns" a group of people, and he/she looks at them no better than animals, would certainly have a desire to want to get the most out of his/her property.

Perhaps it wasn't as Spartan-like as Fever is suggesting, with the killing of babies, but I would say there had to be plantation owners who did make certain slaves to be like breeding studs based on their physical attributes? Man has done this with every breed of animal, so why wouldn't he try it with slaves as well? I get it that the research doesn't support this theory, but it certainly does make for an interesting argument.

I watched obama shoot a basketball and run. His blood line had too many mixed marriages. Not at all saying that is wrong because the bible says nothing about that. In 50 years the whole country will be more white colored than black. No more 6'9" 290
Pound black dudes. Lol last year the college player of the year was black but in reality he was kinda white.No more pure black folk. Thats horrible. More inbreeding after the slavery years too. Course in slavery it was evil white men screwing the black women.

I watched obama shoot a basketball and run. His blood line had too many mixed marriages. Not at all saying that is wrong because the bible says nothing about that. In 50 years the whole country will be more white colored than black. No more 6'9" 290
Pound black dudes. Lol last year the college player of the year was black but in reality he was kinda white.No more pure black folk. Thats horrible. More inbreeding after the slavery years too. Course in slavery it was evil white men screwing the black women.

Obama was a racist, weak physically and with his political views. He did have his followers, though. I never agreed with his policies. Just not my cup of tea.

The mindset of American blacks is totally opposite say from foreign blacks.

Have a guy at our parish that is from Cameroon , great guy , well educated , smart and not at all interested in things such as BLM ,sees the problem with and will state the problem with American Blacks from top to bottom and that is in far too many cases , lazy , irresponsible , always looking for a handout for nothing in return , wasteful , burden on society ( welfare etc) and lord help if one moves into a neighborhood as within nothing flat they will have the worst looking least maintained home and landscape in said neighborhood.

Without fail blacks are more likely to kill other blacks , create a burden on law enforcement due to the high percentage of them that are involved in criminal activity , create a burden on EMS having to haul the wounded or dead to the hospital , involved in shady activities more so than other groups ( scamming) , jive talking , lazy and then add how many are still trying to figure out who fathered them.

Like I said , it's American Blacks that I have the issue with not the race itself.

Blacks from Africa and Blacks from America hate each other; The stories are I hear are worse than what White people say today.

As far as differences, I see none.

Everywhere, doesnt matter location and time, black people have a specific psyche, of selfishness, and entitlement, unfortunately where ever they go, they bring they're Hood (African) culture with them.

With that said, I have known some decent blacks, some ones that were educated to the situation, ones that wanted to better themselves - I have zero problems with anyone like that.

Lincoln had the right idea , he just did not follow through with it. My issue is American Blacks vs Blacks in general. Foreign blacks are not so much the problem as those blacks who associate with groups like the New Black Panthers , BLM etc. The mindset of American blacks is totally opposite say from foreign blacks.

More whites kill each other than blacks killing each other

Blacks from Africa and Blacks from America hate each other; The stories are I hear are worse than what White people say today.

As far as differences, I see none.

Everywhere, doesnt matter location and time, black people have a specific psyche, of selfishness, and entitlement, unfortunately where ever they go, they bring they're Hood (African) culture with them.

With that said, I have known some decent blacks, some ones that were educated to the situation, ones that wanted to better themselves - I have zero problems with anyone like that.

Of course you have no problem with the Uncle Tom types who wake up everyday hating the fact they are black.

They are a less of a threat. Thats why whites love the MLK types but hate Malcolm X types

Blacks used to play some of the best music. Now it is just full hate of white man and how they terrorize women. Just disgusting filth lyrics by some untalented want-a-be gangster type corrupting the black youth ever more.

Blacks used to play some of the best music. Now it is just full hate of white man and how they terrorize women. Just disgusting filth lyrics by some untalented want-a-be gangster type corrupting the black youth ever more.

Terrorizing women?? What song did you hear that??

Maybe you need to expend those stereotype horizons because there is PLENTY of good Black music out there

More whites kill each other than blacks killing each other

true... 2,509 white people murdered other white people in a 1 year period per the latest FBI crime stats. 2,245 black people murdered other black people in that same period.

population
white: 223,553,265
black: 38,929,319

true... 2,509 white people murdered other white people in a 1 year period per the latest FBI crime stats. 2,245 black people murdered other black people in that same period.

population
white: 223,553,265
black: 38,929,319
oh-snap-quote-1.jpg

Irony that seems lost in the thread -

Herd Fever's first response to me said selective slave breeding had nothing to do with black superiority, then he argued for two pages with GK that it did.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
I can see why Fever would argue this topic and his belief in selective breeding. I've always heard that is what happened, but never took the time to do any research either way. It does stand to reason though, that a person who literally "owns" a group of people, and he/she looks at them no better than animals, would certainly have a desire to want to get the most out of his/her property.

Perhaps it wasn't as Spartan-like as Fever is suggesting, with the killing of babies, but I would say there had to be plantation owners who did make certain slaves to be like breeding studs based on their physical attributes? Man has done this with every breed of animal, so why wouldn't he try it with slaves as well? I get it that the research doesn't support this theory, but it certainly does make for an interesting argument.

You make many good points. I think it seems logical to believe that selective breeding would include maximizing the physical attributes, but if if you research it a little the overwhelming evidence (at least after my cursory look at it) shows this not to be the case. Article after article showed it to be a myth. Almost everything I read showed that the breeding was done for the purpose of increasing numbers of slaves, especially after the African slave trade was curtailed in the early 1800s. There's a reason Fever hasn't offered a single article to suggest that selective breeding occurred. That's because the articles either don't exist or they're buried under evidence to the contrary. And trust me...if selective breeding occurred on a large basis there would be a ton of articles lambasting the evils of white slave owners (and rightfully so). All of this was counterintuitive to my original belief. But what's more important? Holding on to your beliefs and defending them just to be right or actually actually learning the truth about things?

But there's a lot of silly racist commentary on this thread as well. Fever might be wrong about the selective breeding but he has every right to question some of the stuff said on this thread. Quite frankly it's embarrassing and just because people have an adversarial relationship with him doesn't mean you have to oppose every single thing he says. I disagree with him because I believe him wrong in this case...not because I feel it my duty to oppose everything he says.

Here's the problem. As long as we are ideologically motivated we will exercise confirmation bias. It might be to protect our ideology or to win an argument with someone we are ideologically opposed to...in this case for most on the board with Fever. But what's wrong with just allowing the evidence to dictate where we stand rather than allowing our ideology or opposition to another poster determine where we stand?

I'm arguing with Fever here not because he's Fever but because he doesn't appear to be right. I'm open for hearing evidence to the contrary. But man...it doesn't always have to be so hate filled.

GK, I believe there has been a lot of rewriting of history as it pertains to the slave period in the U.S. Some of it by whites who wanted to disguise their deeds, some of it by those who wanted to sensationalize what was a standard first world practice at the time, some of it by people who wanted to create heroes on both sides.

Point is, that given the culture of the day, I would consider all research done in the last 50 years to have some fundamental bias and would be more swayed by historical, unaltered documents. I haven't looked for any, but sure they are out there.

Reactions: Herd Fever
GK, I believe there has been a lot of rewriting of history as it pertains to the slave period in the U.S. Some of it by whites who wanted to disguise their deeds, some of it by those who wanted to sensationalize what was a standard first world practice at the time, some of it by people who wanted to create heroes on both sides.

Point is, that given the culture of the day, I would consider all research done in the last 50 years to have some fundamental bias and would be more swayed by historical, unaltered documents. I haven't looked for any, but sure they are out there.

If this were true, and I'm not saying it's not, there would be evidence to the contrary buried in there somewhere. History might very well be rewritten with a fundamental bias. But that wouldn't erase evidence that proves the opposite. I guarantee you several posters have searched for something and found nothing at first glance. And if a liberal bias existed (that's really what we're saying) what is the motivation? Wouldn't a liberal bias be better satisfied if selective breeding DID happen on a large scale basis? I can't imagining how gleefully a left leaning historian would write about evil white slave owners breeding humans the way we breed cattle today. But where are the articles?

I'm willing to consider anything brought forward because now I'm interested in what is correct. (It certainly wasn't anything I gave much thought to before I got sucked into this thread.) But what I ask you to consider is that are you motivated to post what you did above to cling onto a held belief or to oppose Fever? I have been a broken record on the subject, but since I've tried to divest myself (and it's a work in progress) of ideological mindset (I've been staunchly conservative most of my adult life), I feel like I can be truly honest with myself for the first time. It doesn't matter if evidence supports or denies my held beliefs because I'm no longer invested in them. It is just an amazingly liberating feeling.

You are very observant and spot on when you posted that Fever has argued two different sides on this discussion. Why would he do that? Because he isn't arguing from what he finds out to be the truth but to validate his already held beliefs and to oppose whoever his adversaries are. Being invested in any outcome but the truth shackles our ability to learn it. I know this post could be easily ridiculed as being overly stated but hey, I really don't care. ;)

Reactions: Herd Fever
Then you have this - nothing more than the continued divisive rhetoric as well as stirring the pot vs realizing that statements made such as those by Farrakhan do nothing to squelch the fires of racism.

They have continued to promote violence and government handouts as the means to end the problems , give me give me give me , just take care of me and expect nothing in return.

Someone mentioned the former president , all I watched was race relations going in reverse during his administration , think of the 20 years pre BO and then the 8 years of as well as where we are today....better , no , not at all , back to the 50's in some instances. Why oh why did Lincoln not go forward with his plan??.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rakhan-slams-democrats-donald-trump/98146506/

Last edited:
"give me give me give me , just take care of me and expect nothing in return."

Corporate welfare? Nah. They're mostly white. Can't be true.

"give me give me give me , just take care of me and expect nothing in return."

Corporate welfare? Nah. They're mostly white. Can't be true.

true again...

of the 47 million people on foodstamps:
40% are white (18,800,000)
26% are black (12,220,000)

when you factor in the total population of each race you end up with 3 out of every 9 black people on foodstamps (3:1) and for every 40 white people, 4 are on foodstamps (10:1)...

Why don't you factor in white people receiving corporate welfare then give us percentages of white/black.

Greed lying again....

Greed has already admitted to being on Govt subsidy.......For health insurance.

Let's also remember. He admitted he would only hire a minority if the govt paid him to do it.

Reactions: 30Kelly
Why don't you factor in white people receiving corporate welfare then give us percentages of white/black.
So every shareholder in America? That's like 80% of the population when you factor in retirement fund investments.

You make many good points. I think it seems logical to believe that selective breeding would include maximizing the physical attributes, but if if you research it a little the overwhelming evidence (at least after my cursory look at it) shows this not to be the case. Article after article showed it to be a myth. Almost everything I read showed that the breeding was done for the purpose of increasing numbers of slaves, especially after the African slave trade was curtailed in the early 1800s. There's a reason Fever hasn't offered a single article to suggest that selective breeding occurred. That's because the articles either don't exist or they're buried under evidence to the contrary. And trust me...if selective breeding occurred on a large basis there would be a ton of articles lambasting the evils of white slave owners (and rightfully so). All of this was counterintuitive to my original belief. But what's more important? Holding on to your beliefs and defending them just to be right or actually actually learning the truth about things?

But there's a lot of silly racist commentary on this thread as well. Fever might be wrong about the selective breeding but he has every right to question some of the stuff said on this thread. Quite frankly it's embarrassing and just because people have an adversarial relationship with him doesn't mean you have to oppose every single thing he says. I disagree with him because I believe him wrong in this case...not because I feel it my duty to oppose everything he says.

Here's the problem. As long as we are ideologically motivated we will exercise confirmation bias. It might be to protect our ideology or to win an argument with someone we are ideologically opposed to...in this case for most on the board with Fever. But what's wrong with just allowing the evidence to dictate where we stand rather than allowing our ideology or opposition to another poster determine where we stand?

I'm arguing with Fever here not because he's Fever but because he doesn't appear to be right. I'm open for hearing evidence to the contrary. But man...it doesn't always have to be so hate filled.

I feel like Obama when he dealt with Republicans

Then you have this - nothing more than the continued divisive rhetoric as well as stirring the pot vs realizing that statements made such as those by Farrakhan do nothing to squelch the fires of racism.

They have continued to promote violence and government handouts as the means to end the problems , give me give me give me , just take care of me and expect nothing in return.

Someone mentioned the former president , all I watched was race relations going in reverse during his administration , think of the 20 years pre BO and then the 8 years of as well as where we are today....better , no , not at all , back to the 50's in some instances. Why oh why did Lincoln not go forward with his plan??.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rakhan-slams-democrats-donald-trump/98146506/

Farrakhan teaches to get off Government Assistance. Shit he teaches to never accept anything given out by the white man.

outsmarted and overmatched?

If Republicans are smart, how the **** we end up with Donald Trump as President.

Obama was surrounded by soft rich White Liberals that love their bribes I mean campaign contributions.

A weak CBC

And Outnumbered by Republicans and Conservative Democrats who just wanted to see him fail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT