ADVERTISEMENT

Bring back the masks covidiots.

Why do you argue, just to argue? Seems like there's better things to do, even out Wayne. I can get you job up here if you want to work.
You would think he could find something to do out Wayne. Shoot some guns, go to Beech Fork Lake or East Lynn. Take a walk somewhere. Ride a four wheeler or something. Wayne Pioneers usually have good teams in several sports. Probably some good junk yards out there. I like Wayne County. Nice countryside there.

Why do you argue, just to argue? Seems like there's better things to do, even out Wayne. I can get you job up here if you want to work.
Why do you lie just to lie? Is it because your life just really sucks and you barely tolerate living it?

You would think he could find something to do out Wayne. Shoot some guns, go to Beech Fork Lake or East Lynn. Take a walk somewhere. Ride a four wheeler or something. Wayne Pioneers usually have good teams in several sports. Probably some good junk yards out there. I like Wayne County. Nice countryside there.
It's fairly amusing reading posts from carnival cons and proving them wrong.

The best is if you had a pontoon during the week, go out in the evenings and find a nice quiet cove. It really is a nice lake, Beech Fork, on Monday through about Thursday.

Weekends though, sucks and terrible. Overcrowded with so many boats the banks are nothing but mud. Monday through Thursday though, very nice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT