Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Here comes California. Even if vaccinated

Kiss my ass.

Won't do it again.

Never going to let it go.

You bastards

90 some percent of everybody. I can't beat that. They say if you can't beat them, join them. I'll be joining as minimal as possible.

I'm wasting a golden opportunity though. Maybe next year I'll go to some more shrinks and get them to write me out a medical certificate to declare I'm too crazy to wear a mask. I'd rather carry that around than a vaccine card.

Reactions: i am herdman
Mandate was only lifted for a couple weeks in my county anyway and we’ve been back with masks for months. And somehow the world keeps turning.

edit: For what it’s worth I don’t think the mandates do a lot of good. People usually wear cloth masks which don’t do much and wear them wrong which doesn’t do anything.
Where I differ from Herdman et al is I don’t think it’s a power thing. I think it’s a “we have to be seen doing something!” thing that democrats in government constantly find themselves doing. And, as is often the case, it’s misguided.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chevy1
Unless you're wearing an N95, you're just pretending to be helping. Mask mandate is the biggest bullshit scam ever pushed on this country. That and the notion that abortion is somehow a Constitutionally protected right.

we’ve been back with masks for months. And somehow the world keeps turning.

Likely the most disturbing thing in my lifetime.

I always wondered how people accepted so much awfulness in life, but this is the worst ever. At this point, it's not people just doing it to help. They actually like the shit. They like these masks.

I can't even compete with this. I used to knock the shit out of myself in the head, punches. I starved myself almost to death, but now of course a whale. I have isolated myself. Written books about how shitty I am, etc. But a mask? All the damn time everywhere? Way worse punishment than everything I've done to myself times 20.

The mask is so bad. I'd stab myself in the neck if it was permanent with no way out. With a rusty knife that had rabies on it.

Likely the most disturbing thing in my lifetime.

I always wondered how people accepted so much awfulness in life, but this is the worst ever. At this point, it's not people just doing it to help. They actually like the shit. They like these masks.

I can't even compete with this. I used to knock the shit out of myself in the head, punches. I starved myself almost to death, but now of course a whale. I have isolated myself. Written books about how shitty I am, etc. But a mask? All the damn time everywhere? Way worse punishment than everything I've done to myself times 20.

The mask is so bad. I'd stab myself in the neck if it was permanent with no way out. With a rusty knife that had rabies on it.
It is the worst thing probably in my life. It is sign of the collapse of America. We used to see those Asians running around with the masks on and we have been reduced to that.

Probably will be for the rest of my life. I wish we could burn all the mask in a big bonfire. Ruination of America.

It is the worst thing probably in my life. It is sign of the collapse of America. We used to see those Asians running around with the masks on and we have been reduced to that.

Probably will be for the rest of my life. I wish we could burn all the mask in a big bonfire. Ruination of America.
You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.
i feel really protected when you go out to eat and the hostess says you have to wear a mask to be seated. The seat is 20 feet away. Now that is safety!

Stuff like this is a crock of heaping shit.

I still don't understand how people can actually wear it.

I don't care about the symbolism, etc. I can't wear this stuff. It digs, cuts, suffocates. Extreme discomfort. The damn strings get caught in my glasses. Glasses fog up. Can't see, can't breathe, pass out, fall down, they stink.

The thing is an absolute physical intrusive disaster. How the hell can anybody deal with this?

90 some percent of people can do it. I cannot. Thankfully, I can get by right now without wearing it. If I have to wear it the rest of my life, I'm not living.

I still don't understand how people can actually wear it.

I don't care about the symbolism, etc. I can't wear this stuff. It digs, cuts, suffocates. Extreme discomfort. The damn strings get caught in my glasses. Glasses fog up. Can't see, can't breathe, pass out, fall down, they stink.

The thing is an absolute physical intrusive disaster. How the hell can anybody deal with this?

90 some percent of people can do it. I cannot. Thankfully, I can get by right now without wearing it. If I have to wear it the rest of my life, I'm not living.
Nobody will be living to the fullest. It is just virtue signaling. The day America started to really die was the day of that damn mask mandates and all that. Changed the way of this country forever. I hate it for the younger folks, I enjoyed my 50 years of the real America.

Nobody will be living to the fullest. It is just virtue signaling. The day America started to really die was the day of that damn mask mandates and all that. Changed the way of this country forever. I hate it for the younger folks, I enjoyed my 50 years of the real America.
You're an idiot.

But really, you all can actually physically stand to wear it?

The only reason you may or may not want to is symbolic and political? As far as comfort, it's OK for all of you?

The thing is extremely uncomfortable for me physically to wear. Of course I'm the guy who despises any TV over 20" and hates noise, lights, sun, wind, etc. This thing is absolute physical torture for me to put it on.

But really, you all can actually physically stand to wear it?

The only reason you may or may not want to is symbolic and political? As far as comfort, it's OK for all of you?

The thing is extremely uncomfortable for me physically to wear. Of course I'm the guy who despises any TV over 20" and hates noise, lights, sun, wind, etc. This thing is absolute physical torture for me to put it on.
I hate the damn thing. I feel like one of those dogs with a lamp shade on my head. Or a North Korean subject or something. It is degrading. I find it to be totally Anti-American.

I hate the damn thing. I feel like one of those dogs with a lamp shade on my head. Or a North Korean subject or something. It is degrading. I find it to be totally Anti-American.
That's why surgical doctors feel like dogs with a lampshade on their head or a NK subject, and find it to be totally Anti-American.

You’ve been taking your shoes off at the airport for two decades but this is the sign of the collapse of America?

That's why surgical doctors feel like dogs with a lampshade on their head or a NK subject, and find it to be totally Anti-American.
Can't you disguise between a job and wearing one in every day life? Moronic though process you have. Do welders want to walk around in a helmet all day long?

You’ve been taking your shoes off at the airport for two decades but this is the sign of the collapse of America?
This is way worse than that. That last for a few seconds or a minute or two and that is because some Muslims want to blow planes up. I don't have to fly either. Matter of fact, I hate that process as well. But, the mask is way worse and completely stupid. It is the day America was put on life support. Thanks to a bunch of Chinese and govt officials.

That's why I never wanted to be a doctor.

I never wanted to be a doctor. I'm not a doctor. Didn't want to be one, because I knew I couldn't stand to touch the people all day. Would not have been able to do it. I'm not a doctor. Can't stand touching people and can't stand the mask.

Can't physically stand the stuff. I would have also gotten kicked out of the military and couldn't play sports, no way on it. You yell in my face or pat my ass and it's just game over.

90 some percent of everyone though physically can actually handle this. They even seem to like it now.

That freaks me the hell out.

This is way worse than that. That last for a few seconds or a minute or two and that is because some Muslims want to blow planes up. I don't have to fly either. Matter of fact, I hate that process as well. But, the mask is way worse and completely stupid. It is the day America was put on life support. Thanks to a bunch of Chinese and govt officials.
The mask is stupid but it’s also not the harbinger of the end times. We’ve done stupid things as long as there’ve been stupid things to do.

The mask is so bad.
Hardy notice I have one on anymore. I bought a box of 100 at Sam’s Club that just fits in the center console of my vehicle. Whenever I go out, I put on a mask at the door of the business I am entering and remove it when I exit.
I always fantasize I’m going to rob the place.

Reactions: extragreen
Can't you disguise between a job and wearing one in every day life? Moronic though process you have. Do welders want to walk around in a helmet all day long?
No, they don't want to feel like NK subjects and don't want to feel Anti American. Idiot.

You're an idiot.

Well, I should be glad. This further cements my multiple mental illnesses, I guess.

If you like chewing up food and spitting it out, fantasizing about suicide, graves, death and can't stand to have half your face covered with a cat muzzle, then you are, I mean I am a damn nutcase that may qualify for a whole bunch of checks in the mail out of it.

Shit, that's just the tip of the damn iceberg. Might as well be proud of it.

Simply no reason to wear a mask anymore. If you have the jabs, no reason. Absolute silliness. If you havent been jabbed/refuse. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT