ADVERTISEMENT

Broken Eye Socket

Penn2moss

Gold Buffalo
Sep 13, 2011
Many of you touted for weeks how the shooting was justified because the cop was so injured. Now this has been proven to be a complete fabrication by those supporting the cops, how does this affect your views on the situation?

The media throws shit out there to get clicks/viewers/listeners and doesn't really care if it's true or not because you're going to forget about it/go on thinking it's true anyway and you'll keep watching them. So yeah, that particular line wasn't true. Neither were most of the things we heard in the days, weeks and even months following the incident. Virtually nothing from the media is of any actual worth, and the only reason I hear about any of it is you all here and other message boards/Fark.

Originally posted by Penn2moss:
Many of you touted for weeks how the shooting was justified because the cop was so injured. Now this has been proven to be a complete fabrication by those supporting the cops, how does this affect your views on the situation?
None. The Brown thug tried to grab his weapon. Use of deadly force is justified at that point.

Viewable/perceived injuries do not necessarily represent an accurate depiction of the alleged battery.

how does this affect your views on the situation?
We won. That's how I view it. Why are you upset? Do you feel sorry for the other teams after Marshall wins?

If you try to grab a gun from a cop, expect bad things to happen. If you charge a cop after fighting with him & trying to grab his gun, expect the worst.

You should smoke a blunt and down a couple double deuces after work today, and stick your head inside the nearest cop car, and grab for his gun.

Then report back your views of your unique situation.

He just feels bad because Lawrence O'Donnell told him to. I wish these people had sense enough to explain to me how anybody born and raised in WV outside of Marcum Terrace could really give half a shit about any of this.

Originally posted by i am herdman:

None. The Brown thug tried to grab his weapon. Use of deadly force is justified at that point.

relaying his skin color in this context only continues to paint you as a moron.

Originally posted by riflearm2:

relaying his skin color in this context only continues to paint you as a moron.
Maybe you are just a big dumb ass. What was his last name and since you are an English professor, you will notice that I capitalized Brown. That would mean a proper noun such as a last f'ing name, not a lower case b which would signify a f'ing adjective.

What was the guy's last name, Professor Dumb Ass?
This post was edited on 11/26 10:23 AM by i am herdman

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Mike Brown.

mike-brown.jpg

Only rifle would want to play the race card.

riiiight! the guy who i have routinely called out for years about putting needless descriptions of the skin color of a person decided to use the kid's last name in a thread wherein he was the only subject. anyone who has read your posts for the last decade would know what you were trying to do.

Only rifle would want to play the race card.

riiiight! the guy who i have routinely called out for years about putting needless descriptions of the skin color of a person decided to use the kid's last name in a thread wherein he was the only subject. anyone who has read your posts for the last decade would know what you were trying to do.
I honestly was not in this case.

Sorry rifle, you just can't cover your ass when you make that big of one of yourself. Just acknowledge, remove your foot from your mouth and move on.

Originally posted by banker6796:
Sorry rifle, you just can't cover your ass when you make that big of one of yourself. Just acknowledge, remove your foot from your mouth and move on.
He can't, nor will he.

Otherwise, his 238,927 for 238,927 unblemished record for never being wrong would be broken.

Originally posted by banker6796:

hardly. maybe im giving him too much credit, but herdman knew exactly what he was doing. he does it every single time, and i call him out on it every single time. there would be no reason to call the guy by name, considering we all knew who the subject was.

posted by: michigan herd:

Otherwise, his 238,927 for 238,927 unblemished record for never being wrong would be broken.
Thank you for keeping track. However, due to you being a fvcking moron with the intelligence level equating to that of a third grader, the review board has disqualified my victories against you. Therefore, my record needs to be dropped by approximately 23,000 wins.

Thank you for keeping track. However, due to you being a fvcking moron with the intelligence level equating to that of a third grader.
Brown or brown?

Let's review once more:

Brown would mean a proper noun such as a last f'ing name, not a lower case brown which would signify a f'ing adjective. ~ Herdman

I read it as a convenient double reference, but so what? The color aspect of it is weak, given this was a black thug. When I think of brown people, I think of red dots and towelheads. Most of them seem too scrawny to be very thuggish, but they run in packs so I guess they could gang up on you like a bunch of damn hyenas.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke MU:
Wise is dead on.

I don't know what planet some people live on. It is accepted, common knowledge that what this idiot did is something that gets you shot. Period. End of discussion.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
When I got my undergrad at Marshall in Legal Studies, we were required to take all the Criminal Justice courses the folks who wanted to go into law enforcement were required to take. What they reinforce to those wanting to become cops is that ANY altercation between two people where one has a gun, it's automatically an armed confrontation. Which means that any time you fight a cop, that's the situation. And why does a cop carry a gun at all times? Because any given situation, at any time, could escalate to something that could cost a cop his or her life.

I hear people all the time say, "After he pulled me over, the cop came up to my car with his hand on his gun." Do you know why they do that? Because they have no idea what the person in the car is going to do.

Again, I'm far from a police apologist, but it's insane not to expect something bad to happen when you fight a cop. There's only one of you. There are police in every town & troopers in every state. You want to fight a cop (or do something even worse) then get ready because you just invited a line of them to your doorstep. And they don't stop coming. I've only known one person in my life to attack a cop & not end up shot. And holy crap did he get the shit kicked out of him.

The "NO JUSTICE" crowd is behaving as though Ferguson police hunted down and slaughtered an honor student. This particular play of the race card has turned off a huge chunk of middle america. The surveillance video from the store shows you precisely the kind of guy this cop was dealing with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT