ADVERTISEMENT

Burke & Thompson

Sep 18, 2010
I have this friend that sometimes enjoys placing wagers on the Herd and he was curious if Burke or Thompson was gonna play today. Does anyone have an update?

It has been announced that Thompson returns tonight but Burks not until Monday.

I think at that announcement time Burks had one more final to take.

Scratch that...I meant to say neither Thompson nor Burks will play....and...neither will Taylor. Hope this isn't too late.

Reactions: GreenDuke
If Burks gets his grades, to be announced by noon tomorrow, he will be in uniform tomorrow night vs. WV Wesleyan. I would expect that he will keep Thompson and Taylor out of the game just to give them more time to heal.

If Burks gets his grades, to be announced by noon tomorrow, he will be in uniform tomorrow night vs. WV Wesleyan. I would expect that he will keep Thompson and Taylor out of the game just to give them more time to heal.

Do you know what happened to Taylor? It looked like he tweaked his ankle during the last home game, but he played without any problems. Then last night he warmed up with the team and it was obvious he wasn't going to go. His limp was very noticeable. And Thompson's return was announced...but I didn't even see him on the bench. I haven't had a chance to look at DDs post game press coverage, but did he address theses two injuries?

Do you know what happened to Taylor? It looked like he tweaked his ankle during the last home game, but he played without any problems. Then last night he warmed up with the team and it was obvious he wasn't going to go. His limp was very noticeable. And Thompson's return was announced...but I didn't even see him on the bench. I haven't had a chance to look at DDs post game press coverage, but did he address theses two injuries?
Not sure if anything was addressed in the post game, but Moorehouse tweeted that Taylor's issue was a sore calf muscle.

That seems like positive news...I think. Sounds like rest will solve it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT