ADVERTISEMENT

Can You Libs Explain to Me the National Drag Queen Fascination

Can You Libs Explain to Me the National Drag Queen Fascination​

Evidently you're the one fascinated by it. No one else posted about it.

Can You Libs Explain to Me the National Drag Queen Fascination​

Evidently you're the one fascinated by it. No one else posted about it.
First of all I dont like being called a lib as I am an American who believes in democracy and second I am not fascinated by drag queens.

When I first glanced at the title I thought it was about Queen Elizabeth since the Platinum Jubilee is going on now.

I figured Mr. Irrelevant and his alter ego would be checking in based on the subject matter. Looks like I was correct, again...

When I first glanced at the title I thought it was about Queen Elizabeth since the Platinum Jubilee is going on now.

I figured Mr. Irrelevant and his alter ego would be checking in based on the subject matter. Looks like I was correct, again...
You're a baldfaced liar and idiot.

I used to think the democrats somewhat cared about the working man. They’ve gone so far left with their messaging & choice of which hills to die on that it’s no wonder moderate dems & independents are losing a connection to them.

This shit has even spread to the military. Drag queen shows on Navy ships. No one will say anything to try and stop it because they are afraid of being labelled a bigot.
G6IQOFDFNZBNZHFKP3UTBYRR5A.jpg

This shit has even spread to the military. Drag queen shows on Navy ships. No one will say anything to try and stop it because they are afraid of being labelled a bigot.
G6IQOFDFNZBNZHFKP3UTBYRR5A.jpg
Let’s be honest….a sailor dressing in drag probably isn’t that big of a stretch…..😉😂

First of all I dont like being called a lib as I am an American who believes in democracy and second I am not fascinated by drag queens.
so you don't like being called a lib and you aren't fascinated by drag queens, yet took the time to respond in a thread specifically asking libs to explain their fascination with drag queens as though the OP was questioning you directly.

74568250.jpg

Let’s be honest….a sailor dressing in drag probably isn’t that big of a stretch…..😉😂
Good luck trying to shoot down all those Jap planes in high heels. If there were only trannys defending Pearly Harbor, surely we would have lost that battle. Real men manning the anti-aircraft guns only please!
Pearl%20Harbor%20counterattack%20machine%20guns_2.jpg

Reactions: KyMUfan and Jartard

Youthful indiscretions such as a tattoo or a piercing are one thing, but a complete gender swap?

When maturity finally arrives, it is too late for some...

Speaking of tattoos, I have an acquaintance that had a nipple done when she was 18. Became grossly infected and 20 years later she is suffering from some pretty serious autoimmune issues...☹️

Should I dig up some testimonials from trans folk who feel like their life was saved by their transitions? Or those who feel like waiting was a terrible choice (or not even choice, if they weren’t allowed to)?

Would that change your alls minds at all, or would it be in one ear, out the other, only paying any mind to evidence (which, a significant amount of detrans posts are of…. Questionable authorship) that fits your worldview?

Should I dig up some testimonials from trans folk who feel like their life was saved by their transitions? Or those who feel like waiting was a terrible choice (or not even choice, if they weren’t allowed to)?

Would that change your alls minds at all, or would it be in one ear, out the other, only paying any mind to evidence (which, a significant amount of detrans posts are of…. Questionable authorship) that fits your worldview?
That is because they are screwed up in the head. Any parent that would do this is even more screwed up in the head. It is child abuse to let your child go through a sex change.

Reactions: mufan08

so you're okay with children being guided to and applauded for transitioning. not surprised coming from yet a mentally deranged, sick, demented leftist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT