ADVERTISEMENT

Canholder Confessions

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
What would you admit to if you could only hold those cans in front of a real good auditor somewhere?

Does the thing tell if you're lying? Is it like a lie detector test? Wish Rihanna would tell me more about it, but she won't. Something about recalling an incident where you experienced something terrible.

Hell, that's every day. But you're supposed to go back to when you were a kid, it says. Some book I read on it. I'd go back to when I was four years old. The first time I ever met another kid. He was outside my mom's apartment. My age. Blonde hair, blue shirt. I saw him, screamed like a girl, ran back in and hid in the closet.

Couldn't believe I had to deal with strangers. Never liked it ever since. It's going to take more than Duracell battery powered aluminum to shock that out.

They do all seem money hungry. The best church is probably good ole country baptist. They pass around a plate, but you don't really have to put much in it. A quarter, nickel or whatever.

The only problem now is I'd probably get kicked out for laughing when the hellfire and brimstone preacher started screaming about us going to hell. That's how it was every Sunday. You will burn in hell. You're terrible. Headed for the lake of fire.

It was pretty much Fred Phelps. They hated not just gays, but pretty much everything. They even hated the congregation. Damned us all to hell every week.

I kind of miss it. The organ was nice.

The one person on here who knows and could share all the facts won't. He denies everything we fact check about his religion of scientology.

Never gets old....

scientology-tom-cruise.gif

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Yeah, the books are terrible. Too long. Too much filler. Need to whittle this down to what it is.

I think it's a good concept. You sit down with someone and go over and over bad things that happened in your life and somehow clear them from your mind.

I still am not real sure how to clear them, but that's the concept. I would like to be able to. Have to figure out how to do it without reading thousands of pages of books.

I still am not real sure how to clear them, but that's the concept. I would like to be able to. Have to figure out how to do it without reading thousands of pages of books.
452 pages in the entire introductory book. If you're not willing to read them, stop whining.

I won't read them, but will still whine. I'm a sniveling idiot. There's nothing else.

However, the concept of electric current has helped me out. It made me consider electroshock therapy, but it also made me excited about the nerve ablation I got for my pinched nerve in my back.

My back may start hurting like hell in 5 minutes, but so far these last several weeks have been manageable because of this procedure. They burned the nerve or whatever. Even if it quits working now, it gave me a few weeks of relief. I'm grateful.

The idea of using electricity to fry yourself out of pain has been all right.

well what happens next? Let's hear about it.

You keep doing it until you either clear the stuff or die trying.

It's a nice thing to go for. Each day, resolve to continue working to rid your mind of all this terrible stuff. It's just like everything else, the spirit of victory kind of stuff. You may not win, but you still play as hard as you can and see what happens.

I can never clear the stuff out, but I tried to have enough good distractions from it. Coming to work used to be a good one. It's still a better one than staying at home.

I guess if you're distracted from the stuff, at least it is out during that time. It always comes back, but I can get rid of it at least for a little while.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT