ADVERTISEMENT

Can't breath shirts

banker6796

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 15, 2007
I get it, but makes me want to throw up seeing Kobe in one. Wonder if the girl he raped said anything like that when he bent her over the chair?

He needs to wear a KY Jelly Shirt.

What a bunch of idiots. Lebron James, Kobe, etc.

I am sure they could write a lovely novel on human kind and legal briefs and the effects of police abuse in society. Seriously, stuff like this is moronic behavior on display.

Hey idiots: IF a man can say I can't breathe that means the guy is breathing.

Hey Kobe: Hold your breathe and say I can't breath at the same time.

No you Lebron. You morons.

Originally posted by i am herdman:

I am sure they could write a lovely novel on human kind and legal briefs and the effects of police abuse in society. Seriously, stuff like this is moronic behavior on display.

oh, so he was faking? he must be alive, eh? living with elvis and tupac i bet.

Originally posted by herdit44:

No he wasn't faking. He got his dumbass killed is what he did. Soon as he stutter stepped and got moving when they said c'mon, it was game over.

When he was yelling I can't breathe then he should have just stopped and let them cuff him. Of course he was incredibly out of shape and overweight.

Originally posted by herdit44:

+1

For all of you that think "he got what he deserved", congratulations, you're in the 12% of America based on a poll.

Believing the guy was at least partially responsible for refusing to comply and saying he got what he deserved are two completely different things.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I can't breath and then on the back have a picture of Sgt Slaughter with the Cobra Clutch locked on somebody.

Sports be that professional or college has no business becoming involved in political , social or law enforcement issues.

Consider those participating as far as the NBA and NFL and that answers the question. Surprised the AG has not shown up on television wearing one. And people wonder why...SSDD.

This post was edited on 12/11 6:08 PM by MARSHALL77

you're the moron. you absolutely can talk if you cant breathe.

Originally posted by riflearm2:

Try it sometime.

Originally posted by MARSHALL77:

Consider those participating as far as the NBA and NFL and that answers the question.
why dont you call them what you want to, you cowardly piece of sh!t? everyone on this board has known for years that you are a racist. but, a racist and a coward? despicable.

Consider those participating as far as the NBA and NFL and that answers the question.
why dont you call them what you want to, you cowardly piece of sh!t? everyone on this board has known for years that you are a racist. but, a racist and a coward? despicable.
dumb athletes?

Seriously?

Those involved for the most part have as many reverse issues as anyone posting on this board..even LJ from time to time will pull something that most would not expect.

Sports does not need to be involved in any of this regardless of the level , professional / college.

Not sure what the resident finding fault with any and all person (Rifle) has said ( could only imagine the reverse racist as well as hate that is generally slung) as I have him on permanent ignore.

This post was edited on 12/11 7:45 PM by MARSHALL77

I have him on permanent ignore.

permanent ignore? are there options for temporary and permanent ignore?

who uses an ignore function on message boards? oh, yeah- cowards. cowards who are afraid of some words from another person.

Fact: He said, "I can't breathe".

Fact: His death was ruled a homicide

Fact: Due to compression of the neck and chest

Fact: He was selling loose cigarettes

Originally posted by CockyHerd:

These may very well all be facts. However, the "I can't breathe" t-shirt is to bring awareness against a systemic bias and epidemic of white policeman killing unarmed black people..................a made up narrative to incite racial divide.

Originally posted by CockyHerd:

Fact: No indictment.

Try it sometime.
Rifle is correct on this one. Just because you can expel air, doesn't mean you can inspire air.

I have him on permanent ignore.

permanent ignore? are there options for temporary and permanent ignore?

who uses an ignore function on message boards? oh, yeah- cowards. cowards who are afraid of some words from another person.
Another in the litany ( Rifle look that word up so you can understand it) of reverse racist post as well as juvenile post from one of the most delusional people in the history of mankind.

Now come back with one of your generally false and humorous retorts.
This post was edited on 12/13 8:11 PM by MARSHALL77

People that do not care to read the post from one of the most reverse racist people on this board. About time you fessed up to your background and fill those who do not know what your background is...some of us are well aware of what causes you to go off anytime a topic relates to blacks or those of mixed racial backgrounds.

Now come back with something to attempt to degrade , slam or libel my family as you normally do.

This post was edited on 12/13 8:03 PM by MARSHALL77
oh, you must have had me on "temporary" ignore or are just a liar.

reverse racist? how am i reverse racist? im assuming that means that i am racist towards the majority while wanting unfair advantages for minorities. that isnt the case at all. but, feel free to explain to everyone what my views are since you seem to know.

fessed up to my background? what about my background pushes me to call out people for biased views based on race, sexual identify, sexual preference, gender? this should be good!

since you are "well aware" of what causes me to go off anytime somebody is prejudiced based on race, please let me know. again, this should be good.

Oh hell its not even worth responding to.

It is what it is and will always be what it is.

Guess some can get along and some can not , that is what makes the world go round.

Think its time for me to take the high road and just refrain from responding to post from certain individuals..

Rifle - if I have offended you over the years , well , I'm sorry , however I as well as anyone else on this board is after all entitled to their opinion regardless of the fact said opinion may upset some people.

When topics such as race / religion / politics are discussed feathers will be ruffled from time to time.

We are all a product of our environment one that some might want to change and one the others are very comfortable with , that being said , you and I will apparently continue to disagree about most all topics.

So - in order to remain civil I will from this point on not comment about any of your retorts and or topics of conversation.

Wish you well , hope you find peace and happiness down the road.

Marshall 77
This post was edited on 12/13 9:14 PM by MARSHALL77

come on, dont continue being a coward. you obviously posted something and then edited it. so, what did you say?

no need to apologize for thinking you offended me. racists dont offend me. just because i call people out for being shitty people doesnt mean im offended.

tell us all what you said. you have never been afraid to take potshots at certain classes of people regardless of your backyard not being clean. why stop now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT