ADVERTISEMENT

Cant start soon enough

ReservoirBoggs

Bronze Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2021
Man I really think this most def could be but flat put I honestly think it WILL be one hell of a special season this fall
Maybe im as delusional about Huff as I accuse some of the cats on here being about DD but damn i got a lot of faith in thay guy
Just think on top of being an excellent judge of talent, esp finding diamonds in the rough that can flat out just play football.. I think the guy is a SPECIAL motivator
Yes I agree we occasionally struggle schematically on offense with Clint the Trick and he's had a few growing pains game management wise but this guy strives for greatness and I honestly think he'll reach it...
In 2 years he's had quite possibly MUs highest high and some of our most deflating/biggest collapses (ECU, Bowling Green, UL)
He's overcame some wild circumstances and odd locker-room dynamics to unite w bunch of young men under 1 goal..
I really think we're looking at a double digit win season and maybe just maybe a run at an undefeated season
Im almost def getting ahead of myself here lol but having a guy who can relate his players so well along with all the other attributes makes me awfully optimistic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News