ADVERTISEMENT

Chuck sums it up quite nicely

MU lost their best defensive player to a season ending broken neck.

D4-F995-DA-6-B25-4-F2-A-BF99-821-D0-D04-CB95.gif

So your "logic and reason" attempt blew up marvelously in your face, so now you're trying to move on to the more cultured angle? I didn't get to Vienna during the month I lived in Milan or the month I lived in Paris. I also didn't get there during the week I spent in Iceland and Brussels earlier this year or the few days that I spent in Berlin later in the year.

But I did eat some Vienna sausage at the Lakers team spread last night. A buddy told me that he was in town, and he is a huge Lakers fan. So I called the owner of the Lakers (she wants to fvck me, like every other reasonable straight female) and asked her for some good seats. Of course, she also told me that she would have their head of security meet me after the game to take me to the Lakers locker room to meet LeBron, Jason Kidd, and Anthony Davis.

So my buddy and I walked the two blocks from my new loft to the arena and was introduced to all of them. Then, while talking to LeBron and Dwight Howard, an old friend who now plays for the Jazz (former Georgetown Hoya Jeff Green) recognized me and came up and shook my hand. Then, as Ed Davis came over to talk to a Laker, I introduced myself because his assistant/best friend/housemate is the old manager of my recording studio. When I told him who I was, he responded with "Ohhh, yeah! He told me you just moved here. Take my number and let's link up."

Ea8K91k.jpg

DxNd37C.jpg

I'm jealous, but only because I'm a Jazz fan and have never been to Salt Lake City to see a game.

I'm jealous, but only because I'm a Jazz fan and have never been to Salt Lake City to see a game.

You have a free place to stay two blocks from the arena and player family/friend tickets when you want to come.

Reactions: mlblack16.
You have a free place to stay two blocks from the arena and player family/friend tickets when you want to come.

Thanks, I appreciate that offer! I actually have family that lives outside of Salt Lake City hence why I'm a Jazz fan. As a kid, I had a family member work at a vet clinic that the Jazz players would bring their pets to. I got all kinds of cool stuff which really made me cheer for them.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
MU lost their best defensive player to a season ending broken neck.
Also lost their top 3 WR's.
MU had to run more TE's than normal as well as needing to change much of their offense because of this.
MU is fortunate Knox is an absolute beast of a RB and the team managed to click during conference play, when they very easily could have lost to WKU, FAU, and LT.
We got one WR back, and it showed how big of a difference just 1 can make against LT.
I don't follow wvu, all I know is they have a new coach and have OU's backup QB...and whatever, I am not shocked this season was as bad as it was for them, even their fans aren't too upset because they knew this too.
While MU had their team back, most of it, they also were without key pieces on both sides of the ball.
. Yulee best player of defense, that’s a stretch? He didn’t even start last year, he played but wasn’t a starting linebacker.

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT