ADVERTISEMENT

Cindy and I will not vote for Donald Trump.

At this point, if I were Trump, I would just go scorched earth at the debate. If she says one thing about him and women, I would say "and your husband stuck a cigar up a young girl's vagina, a woman who worked for him, and you called her mentally unstable when she reported it. The only woman you care about is yourself."

Reactions: andy4theherd
At this point, if I were Trump, I would just go scorched earth at the debate. If she says one thing about him and women, I would say "and your husband stuck a cigar up a young girl's vagina, a woman who worked for him, and you called her mentally unstable when she reported it. The only woman you care about is yourself."

Agree.

John McCain, Jeb Bush and his crowd, etc. are OK with Hillary Clinton. They were really Democrats all along. If they don't want to support their team, the Rs, just because of the coach or the QB then they're damn traitors the whole lot.

John McCain, Jeb Bush and his crowd, etc. are OK with Hillary Clinton. They were really Democrats all along. If they don't want to support their team, the Rs, just because of the coach or the QB then they're damn traitors the whole lot.

That would be like an Ohio State fan not liking Woody Hayes because he was mean.

Damn right he was mean and he was a winner.

All these other guys can go play grab ass with the Democrats. Not me.

That would be like an Ohio State fan not liking Woody Hayes because he was mean.

Damn right he was mean and he was a winner.

All these other guys can go play grab ass with the Democrats. Not me.
Nice to know you would support Woody Hayes telling his players to go out there and grab them by the pussy, they can do it because they are stars and the girls will like it because of that fact.

He (Trump) just posted an "exclusive" video of Broaddrick very emotionally re-telling the rape story. I imagine the debate will be no holds barred now...

Nice to know you would support Woody Hayes telling his players to go out there and grab them by the pussy, they can do it because they are stars and the girls will like it because of that fact.

Better than supporting Jim Tressel ACTUALLY handing an AK47 to a player...

But words hurt in this day of safe spaces and triggering more than actions...

Trump should stick to the issues and not get carried away with these distractions.This recent one is the only one he should respond to. He should clarify the difference. He may say mean things but she does EVIL things

Reactions: andy4theherd
If Trump was a Democrat promising freebies for everybody, he'd still be up big and adding to the lead with this.

As long as we've got more people who believe they can't do anything, this is what we're going to get. It's all right with me. So the bums get everything for free, but they don't get a sense of accomplishment. Without that, all the money in the world ain't worth a shit anyway.

I have heard far worse.

The Hoosiers had a good showing at the Shoe yesterday. I'm glad their QB sucked or they would have been a lot tougher. They had a couple good running backs, good receivers, the defense blanketed the passing game all day.

The Marching Hundred wasn't half bad either. Damn, this is getting terrible. Back to reality. IU fired Bob Knight. That's enough to make me cuss the bastards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT