ADVERTISEMENT

Climate Question/“Supply Side” question

Jartard

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 29, 2019
If Covid has killed millions of people worldwide, wouldn’t that be a positive impact on the climate if it’s a man made issue?

If Covid has killed millions of people worldwide, wouldn’t that lessen the strain on the “supply side”?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
If Covid has killed millions of people worldwide, wouldn’t that be a positive impact on the climate if it’s a man made issue?

If Covid has killed millions of people worldwide, wouldn’t that lessen the strain on the “supply side”?
Covid absolutely had a positive environmental impact. The reduction in travel more than anything.

Will you support or oppose the coming climate lockdowns?
I would say some of these cultist(not necessarily him) would for awhile anyway. That is how much they worship this stuff and are basically in a cult like status. There are also some dangerous people in charge who are very authoritarian. Some of these cult followers will fall for it an fall in line with it.

I have decided to fall in line with the climate crowd. As soon as banks quit making 30-year mortgages on ocean front property, Bill Gates moves into a 1,200 square foot house, Obama tears down his ocean front estate and makes it a wildlife preserve and all woke million/billionaires and politicians forego private air travel I will give up meat, quit farting, and travel only by bicycle.

Most of the libs and/or Libertarians are quiet regarding the questions I posed in this thread.

07a.png

I would say the positive impact of fewer people is negated by these cultures that burn their dead. That's a lot of carbon going up in smoke.
Not if the dead are part of the supply chain. I think you are confusing demand with supply.
Will you support or oppose the coming climate lockdowns?
You have me considering purchasing stock in REYN.

I would say the positive impact of fewer people is negated by these cultures that burn their dead. That's a lot of carbon going up in smoke.

Not if the dead are part of the supply chain. I think you are confusing demand with supply.

You have me considering purchasing stock in REYN.
So the US has done our part because people have died that otherwise wouldn’t have and we don’t burn their bodies(unless they get cremated).

We are told that it mostly kills the elderly, so I don’t see many of those being part of the supply chain, so yes, there would be fewer products that would need supplied. Same amount of workers available in the supply chain, but fewer products that would be needed.

Answers: No & No

In regard to the climate, can you clarify if the virtue signalers are still flying all over the world in their private jets? Specifically, the climate czar himself, John Kerry. You can add another stiff, what about Algore? Those that signal the most are the biggest hypocrites of all. Both of them need throat punched.

In regard to the supply side, well, mush is the President, and guys like greed and raoul voted for that experimental mess.

I have decided to fall in line with the climate crowd. As soon as banks quit making 30-year mortgages on ocean front property, Bill Gates moves into a 1,200 square foot house, Obama tears down his ocean front estate and makes it a wildlife preserve and all woke million/billionaires and politicians forego private air travel I will give up meat, quit farting, and travel only by bicycle.
No, you misunderstand. The elitist in our soceity get the nice things and can live on the ocean front and fly in private jets. We common people don't deserve those things and they are better than us and they can fix it. We are the problem, not them.

Answers: No & No

In regard to the climate, can you clarify if the virtue signalers are still flying all over the world in their private jets? Specifically, the climate czar himself, John Kerry. You can add another stiff, what about Algore? Those that signal the most are the biggest hypocrites of all. Both of them need throat punched.

In regard to the supply side, well, mush is the President, and guys like greed and raoul voted for that experimental mess.
SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE

We all know the answer to that.

Also, did you see where millions of airline passengers died yesterday due to not wearing a mask? Tragic.
they'll all die next week. takes a few days for the china virus to infiltrate your system, and slowly eat away at ones heart.

I can't wait to go back to flying now. Might have to change July plans to hit up the white sandy beaches of PCB or Destin.

they'll all die next week. takes a few days for the china virus to infiltrate your system, and slowly eat away at ones heart.

I can't wait to go back to flying now. Might have to change July plans to hit up the white sandy beaches of PCB or Destin.

Best beach in America.

Reactions: Jartard
Glad to see you and Ignored Member patching things up. Glad he is coming around and seeing how good you have been to him.
I've been working with him during slow times here at work. If we stay on this track we're currently on, I can see him start being a pleasant human being by Memorial Day. Can you imagine that? Log onto Pullman, and you see greed telling everybody good morning, and to have a nice day.

Like to see him start supporting sound policies that impact this country of ours. That's on my white board to work with him on this Fall.

Reactions: i am herdman
Glad to see you and Ignored Member patching things up. Glad he is coming around and seeing how good you have been to him.
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker. Snotlicker is the same, except PERHAPS the oath breaker part.

I've been working with him during slow times here at work. If we stay on this track we're currently on, I can see him start being a pleasant human being by Memorial Day. Can you imagine that? Log onto Pullman, and you see greed telling everybody good morning, and to have a nice day.

Like to see him start supporting sound policies that impact this country of ours. That's on my white board to work with him on this Fall.
You're a lying idiot trumptard. Is that pleasant enough for you, or do you need a larger safe space??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT